Post pictures of your high quality clones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alicewonderland

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2012
people will think of this like sacrilege lol

ub5NXQh.jpg

just got my 3x 1:1 smpl clones, topped with a rogue, sod5k, stillare rda's and teflon drip tips. All debadged and free of logos/markings :)

Reactions: Kprthevapr

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
What's the rda on the right?
It wasn't my post, but it is a copper 454. I have a 454 clone with a spinning center post... and I was talking with Trevor Jones in a live youtube broadcast and he said his authentic 454 center post is now spinning too. This issue may have been fixed by now though, I don't know. But the RDA has been around awhile.

AO Two

Verified Member
Aug 13, 2014
Sacramento, CA
It wasn't my post, but it is a copper 454. I have a 454 clone with a spinning center post... and I was talking with Trevor Jones in a live youtube broadcast and he said his authentic 454 center post is now spinning too. This issue may have been fixed by now though, I don't know. But the RDA has been around awhile.

Thanks for the reply!

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country

Right on.
454 clone from 88 evape. One of the best quad coil atty designs out there.
Extendable/adjustable center pin.
No spinning center post at all.
This atty is made for hybrid style mods.

Reactions: DaveSignal

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
This is a Kennedy competition that I found on Angelcigs. I built it with a quad coil build, similar to how I use my Samurai, but this one is a bit warmer of a vape. It can sometimes be warm-to-hot actually, causing me to want to take huge lung hits with it to move more air across the coils. But it is huge flavor and huge clouds. And it looks cool on this custom mod:

6qZVnNc.jpg

Reactions: Bad Ninja

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
I've seen it flashed around too many times and finally got mine!

This is NOT the Ivogo clone. I actually don't know who makes it, I found it on eBay and the manufacturer wasn't listed. It came in a clear plastic box with lid. But this mod is so nice. It is solid copper. Without atomizer or any batteries, this thing is significantly heavier than my 1590B box with 3 batteries and RDA. Its definitely a collector's type of mod. It has so much substance. Oh yeah... and it hits wonderfully. What a fantastic design! And copper is so badass. I love it!
2DqEhEz.jpg

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
I've seen it flashed around too many times and finally got mine!

This is NOT the Ivogo clone. I actually don't know who makes it, I found it on eBay and the manufacturer wasn't listed. It came in a clear plastic box with lid. But this mod is so nice. It is solid copper. Without atomizer or any batteries, this thing is significantly heavier than my 1590B box with 3 batteries and RDA. Its definitely a collector's type of mod. It has so much substance. Oh yeah... and it hits wonderfully. What a fantastic design! And copper is so badass. I love it!
2DqEhEz.jpg
Nice, I wish we knew who makes yours. I've heard nothing but horror stores on this box mod. I've been kinda eye balling them myself, and I probably would have gotten one if it wasn't for the engravings on it. Anything that says "clouds" or has comments about "clones", I just can't take seriously.

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Tagi

USMCotaku

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
California
Nice, I wish we knew who makes yours. I've heard nothing but horror stores on this box mod. I've been kinda eye balling them myself, and I probably would have gotten one if it wasn't for the engravings on it. Anything that says "clouds" or has comments about "clones", I just can't take seriously.

I would adore these, if they just put the bomber nose art logo on it and nothing else.... The rest is too much for me :p

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland

This is the one that I purchased.
Cherry Bomber Mechanical Box Mod Style Copper Solid Copper | eBay

It is heavy, solid copper. It works perfectly and fits panzer magnets (if you want to do that). I think it would be cool with a more simple engraving also, but I didn't get the box for the engraving. Who else makes a solid copper dual 18650 box that is fully mechanical? This is the only mod I know of the offers this. It was a must have for me, but I held off for awhile hoping to find more reviews on the copper clones. That didn't happen, so I decided to take a chance on this purchase. It turned out to be one of the best clones that I own.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country

It is heavy, solid copper. It works perfectly and fits panzer magnets (if you want to do that). I think it would be cool with a more simple engraving also, but I didn't get the box for the engraving. Who else makes a solid copper dual 18650 box that is fully mechanical? This is the only mod I know of the offers this. It was a must have for me, but I held off for awhile hoping to find more reviews on the copper clones. That didn't happen, so I decided to take a chance on this purchase. It turned out to be one of the best clones that I own.

I have two aluminum and one brass CB.
Absolutely love them.
After using single 18650 mods the CB has outstanding battery life and voltage drop is non existent.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California

I guess you could wrap\skin it with something cool and you'd never see the engravings again. I don't know if anyone makes a skin for it, so you'd probably have to buy a big sheet of that wrapping stuff and cut it all yourself.

Thanks for the link.

Oh yeah, do all your atomizers sit flush ontop of it? Like, it'd got a good adjustable 510?

DaveSignal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2014
Maryland
Oh yeah, do all your atomizers sit flush ontop of it? Like, it'd got a good adjustable 510?

It's a floating pin, so you push it up before screwing on an atomizer and then it moves down as you screw it on.

I guess you could wrap\skin it with something cool and you'd never see the engravings again.

I like the engraving. It is well done. And I love the look of the solid copper box. But I would still get one of these even if there was no engraving at all.

Last edited:

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I guess you could wrap\skin it with something cool and you'd never see the engravings again. I don't know if anyone makes a skin for it, so you'd probably have to buy a big sheet of that wrapping stuff and cut it all yourself.

Thanks for the link.

Why?
The engravings are a tribute to the artwork found on WWII bombers.
They look awesome, and are very well done.

Gummy Bare

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2012
San Diego, California
Why?
The engravings are a tribute to the artwork found on WWII bombers.
They look awesome, and are very well done.
The artwork isn't why people don't like the engravings on the mod, it's the stupid text about clouds and clones that most seem to hate. I'm all for chicks and stuff that blow up, but the writing on it is just terrible.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
The artwork isn't why people don't like the engravings on the mod, it's the stupid text about clouds and clones that most seem to hate. I'm all for chicks and stuff that blow up, but the writing on it is just terrible.

The text is meant to be lighthearted.
It's not "terrible", it may not be your thing and that's cool, but I like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread