Precise ELA Telescoping MOD by Super-T Manufacturing PT 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
I was appalled to learn that our ELA's have now been cloned. I emailed David last night,and let him know someone was up to no good. If you have a facebook Carolyn Carter I believe her name is is not only aiding in the importation, but also the sale of a product that bears a U.S Patient. Which anyone that follows things of this nature U.S law enforcement is on a mission to stop. hana modz is also doing something of this nature, which I applaud. An American citizen willfully aiding the importation of fake goods especially American products chaps my hide, and I will not stand for it.

Covert, my friend! Howdy! Nice to see you! :)

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
I was appalled to learn that our ELA's have now been cloned. I emailed David last night,and let him know someone was up to no good. If you have a facebook Carolyn Carter I believe her name is is not only aiding in the importation, but also the sale of a product that bears a U.S Patient. Which anyone that follows things of this nature U.S law enforcement is on a mission to stop. Hana Modz is also doing something of this nature, which I applaud. An American citizen willfully aiding the importation of fake goods especially American products chaps my hide, and I will not stand for it.

I am not friends with her on FB, so I cannot see her FB. :(

Covert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Long Beach, California
She wrote a post about her reasoning about modders charging to much, but if I'm correct David didn't make a killing off the ELA if anything he lost money because labor in the US ain't cheap. She had now ...... of the very wrong person. I will do everything in my power to see her shut down for good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Covert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Long Beach, California
No she is a hardcore clone importer so she has her ways. Infinite is the cloner. They are doing a lot of 1:1 stuff and most of it American mods. Fighting for other countries is not my battle. You clone my American mods we have a huge problem. That's a war I'm willing to fight.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
A person who buys a clone will not have an ELA, they will be pretending to have an ELA. They may smirk and say pitiful they couldn't get one because it was so hard, or they couldn't afford it, or didn't want to afford it. Fact of the matter is they wanted an ELA and never got one, they got a clone. They will always know.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
She wrote a post about her reasoning about modders charging to much, but if I'm correct David didn't make a killing off the ELA if anything he lost money because labor in the US ain't cheap. She had now ...... of the very wrong person. I will do everything in my power to see her shut down for good.

There is no justification for actively undermining others' success. If she is so high and mighty she should make her own unique product.
Who is this person?

Covert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2012
Long Beach, California
Snork I don't need justification or anyone to condone my actions. I assure you I work alone, but if no one else is going to actively find and destroy cancers of our community like her..... I will.... She is a no one, a person that puts together co-ops on facecrap for a bunch of cheap asses that expect to pay 50 bucks for perfection. I work at a shop and the amount of clones with batteries and builds that could hurt a person that I see on a daily basis kill me inside. If I see another clone nemi with a loose switch and the customer asking me what's wrong I'll bloody hang myself . It's gotten to the point of we need to fix this garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread