Precise ELA Telescoping Mod by Super-T!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CenTexVpr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2013
Central Texas
We have the brass and stainless steel accent rings up on the site for anyone who wants some:

Super T ~ ELA

Yeah! Stainless accents for my ELA! Don't get me wrong, I love the dual tone the brass brings to the party, just not the tarnish since it rides in the rough outdoors with me! :)

Cucco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Bonita Springs, Florida, USA
Yeah! Stainless accents for my ELA! Don't get me wrong, I love the dual tone the brass brings to the party, just not the tarnish since it rides in the rough outdoors with me! :)

I have spare brass, but I am not a brass fan. Some people like the whole 'patina' thing. Not me.

And, I have a SS fetish. So.... :)

CenTexVpr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2013
Central Texas
I have spare brass, but I am not a brass fan. Some people like the whole 'patina' thing. Not me.

And, I have a SS fetish. So.... :)

Patina on mine just means I'm lazy, or too busy vaping, searching the forums, chatting on the Super-T thread:D Seriously though, I haven't had a chance to pick up some cape cod polishing cloths yet. I hear that is the easiest way to polish your mod.

m00nshake

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 23, 2009
Greenville, NC
Patina on mine just means I'm lazy, or too busy vaping, searching the forums, chatting on the Super-T thread:D Seriously though, I haven't had a chance to pick up some cape cod polishing cloths yet. I hear that is the easiest way to polish your mod.

I use a Sunshine polishing cloth for my brass mods and accents and it is easy to use, but to keep them shiny you've got to polish them what seems like all the time, and it just gets to be a bother. I ordered my ELA with brass accent rings and it looks great but I've been wanting to get stainless steel accent rings since I received it.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
You're not being unreasonalble at all. You should be getting responses to your emails as we answer all emails that come in, I even have someone come in three times a week to answer and I answer too. Maybe they are getting kicked to spam, though I even check my spam every few days. Regardless, send one with the title "Attention David" and we'll make sure they are getting through ok.

As far as ELA's, yes, we have a batch in the works now. Still looking towards June sometime.

Thank you for your reply... I appreciate it. I know you guys must get bombarded.

I got an email back from Amanda as well. I'll keep watching and waiting. I won't pay these flippers... I'm a firm believer that the only people that should make money on a mod are the modders themselves! : )

JerseyB.

ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
CA USA
If possible, Please put a stop to this (ELA clones). I know it will probably be impossible to stop them all from coming into the USA, but this .... pisses me off. Maybe you can stop group buys people are having. thanks

Attachments

• dave.jpg
    dave.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
If possible, Please put a stop to this (ELA clones). I know it will probably be impossible to stop them all from coming into the USA, but this .... pisses me off. Maybe you can stop group buys people are having. thanks

Beware of those clones, what is pictured on Alibaba is just pictures of a Genuine Super-T ELA, not a clone. You won't get what you see in the pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread