Status
Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Thats what I figured, I would not mind having back up adjustable posts. At least if one needs to have the actual rhodium replaced all you have to do is send it in and you have a whole post unit to use.
Thanks for clarifying that Vapt, I have asked that many times here and no one ever answers. Now I know :) Thank again....

I assume the top contact is the only part we cant replace ourselves?

The post itself is pressed into the adjustable post holder and can't be replaced yourself, unless we sell the whole assembly with post and adjustable post holder, which we actually plan to do in the future.

I would like to purchase stainless steel accent rings. Any chance you'll have just those will be in stock at any time in the near future?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Yes, we'll start machining on those later today.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
So are any ELA's being produced in June as previously stated?

I'm interested in this question as well. I stopped getting responses to emails. I've been checking in once a month/every 6 weeks or so. Didn't think I was being unreasonable. I suppose I'll just keep checking the forum every day

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
Precise ELA Package
•Ships in 7-10 business days
•All parts have a Polished finish
•Uses Brass contacts............Have you stopped using Rhodium plated contacts?
•Includes:
•Precise ELA Telescoping mod
•Precise ELA Strata
•Extended Tube
•Slant & Solid Top Cap
•Flat & Slanted Bottom Cap
•Locking Button
•Brass Non-Locking Button
•Brass & Stainless Steel Accent Rings

I'm interested in this question as well. I stopped getting responses to emails. I've been checking in once a month/every 6 weeks or so. Didn't think I was being unreasonable. I suppose I'll just keep checking the forum every day

You're not being unreasonalble at all. You should be getting responses to your emails as we answer all emails that come in, I even have someone come in three times a week to answer and I answer too. Maybe they are getting kicked to spam, though I even check my spam every few days. Regardless, send one with the title "Attention David" and we'll make sure they are getting through ok.

As far as ELA's, yes, we have a batch in the works now. Still looking towards June sometime.

Precise ELA Package
•Ships in 7-10 business days
•All parts have a Polished finish
•Uses Brass contacts............Have you stopped using Rhodium plated contacts?
•Includes:
•Precise ELA Telescoping Mod
•Precise ELA Strata
•Extended Tube
•Slant & Solid Top Cap
•Flat & Slanted Bottom Cap
•Locking Button
•Brass Non-Locking Button
•Brass & Stainless Steel Accent Rings

Heck no, just ran out and had these parts to make these up :) We'll be offering the posts in the future alone too for anyone who wants to upgrade or wants a spare set for their ELA or Simplicity.

belmont229

Verified Member
Jan 11, 2014
South Georgia, USA
You're not being unreasonalble at all. You should be getting responses to your emails as we answer all emails that come in, I even have someone come in three times a week to answer and I answer too. Maybe they are getting kicked to spam, though I even check my spam every few days. Regardless, send one with the title "Attention David" and we'll make sure they are getting through ok.

As far as ELA's, yes, we have a batch in the works now. Still looking towards June sometime.

Thank You! I was so worried I was going to have to pay 500+ for one.

jkim5708

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2012
So Cali
Had to go back to brass...can't figure out which looks better. Oh well. Lucky I have the ss accent ring for kayfun top cap. It's interchangeable!
na7a6u8u.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread