( -_-) Ω~
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

Vince159

Unresolved Status
ECF Veteran
Aug 15, 2012
Citrus Heights, CA USA
Hey Folks, Well I'm building my other mod, GDNA 40 Lrg Screen, and this being the 1st large screen I've done, connecting the screen to the board, it really seems like a fragile connection. I've searched and can't find anything about it on the interweb. Any tips or tricks out there? Also, after this one is finished, I can cross test the top part on the unit I've been having trouble with; evolv instructed me to send it in, but I REALLY want to make sure, for sure, that I'm not at fault.

KurrptSenate

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 9, 2013
PA
I used a small paper clip and needle. there are little half-circles near the connection, as well as holes in the strip connected to the screen. just work it into the connection after you open the white latch. took some time to do it, but it wasn't really that difficult. I was more worried about damaging the screen so I remained patient

Tbev

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2013
SoCal-Vegas
instagram.com
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Supplier Rules

TyCreek

Another Vaper
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2013
Treasure Valley
Dang ... ! IMO gdeal freely gives so much to others. From the day an early DNA40 (1 out of 5 that worked) went into a GDNA shell my quest for a simplest vape possible went on a back burner. Weeks between wicking and months on coils turned daily vape prepping into occasional battery swap and bottle fill. juice consumption dropped and usable battery life about doubled. Simply grab one of the GDNA40's and go without worry ... For this I'm grateful to everybody that contributed here to help make this mod available. Nothing else I've tried has stood the test of satisfaction time like a GDNA40.
AU61Shz.jpg

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
much was given to the community ............ and, in the case of the odds and ends co-op, gdeal covered the custom screw samples out of his own pocket without a thought of reimbursement.
maybe that's not the complete picture but it makes me wonder if no other solution could have been found .......... sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread