Status
Not open for further replies.

Moxienator

Super Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Central Mass
So you bought out vapage! Figures, I jumped on the site after your coupon code post, and ALL the 9ml bottles are gone. So the coupons useless for me now... :/

:bummer:

nah. i bought those a while back. i just got tthe email with the code, so i figured id share. :)

sorry they're out! it wasnt me!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
The peko plus kits came in today! these unfortunately only came with the tall button....

I have only used the tall button on my original. How are the prints? Any better than the original? Are they still kinda rough or are they a little smoother?

rudy4653

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2012
CT
Nice Moxi I'll keep that in mind when I order some Peko plus. And your right about my forum name, wish I could change it. I used to strictly use Reos and after finding gdeal 8 months ago I sold my Reos just a few weeks after using my pekos. I like that I can build them myself and make adjustment s and improvements as needed.

I wish I could be Peko4Lyfe

Like having a tattoo of a former girlfriend!:blush:

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Glad to see folks in here. Guess that means that there are many of us still using Pekos! I still have one in the bag, never opened. It's from Shapeways, ordered after that fiasco with Sculpteo some time back. This one, I think I'm sending in to D_J for paint and custom full wire internals. Anyone do that yet? It would be nice for keeping clean with all soldered connections.

BlueSnake

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 8, 2012
Columbia, SC
Glad to see folks in here. Guess that means that there are many of us still using Pekos! I still have one in the bag, never opened. It's from Shapeways, ordered after that fiasco with Sculpteo some time back. This one, I think I'm sending in to D_J for paint and custom full wire internals. Anyone do that yet? It would be nice for keeping clean with all soldered connections.

I have one that D_J put the wire internals in. It seems bullet proof. I have used it daily since I got it back and it works great. The button was a little stiffer when I first got it back, but it broke in very fast and has worked flawlessly. Absolutely worth getting done and no worries about corrosion.

Moxienator

Super Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Central Mass
Wire internals are awesome. I used the small solder tab (mouser [HASHTAG]#7326[/HASHTAG]) as the positive connection, soldering it onto some of the super flex 18ga wire. This makes it so I can still completely disassemble (exception is the battery spring) to clean the positive connection, the negative jack connection (large solder lug - allied electronics [HASHTAG]#70211129[/HASHTAG]), and the button (FDV510 positive pin). SUPER easy.

Moxienator

Super Squonker
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2014
Central Mass

My LowPro BF on the left. This Atty has better flavor than my auth derringer and my bambino. I still have love for my other atties but dang I'm about to order more LowPros.

Wheredja snag the low pros from? Chowda?

Reactions: SkinyFatMan

pwheeler

Just Vaping
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Weimar, TX
Wheredja snag the low pros from? Chowda?

My LowPro BF on the left. This Atty has better flavor than my auth derringer and my bambino. I still have love for my other atties but dang I'm about to order more LowPros.

My question also! Tom said that the Low Pro was a no go. He couldn't get them. I've found a place to get them, and I think they come with a bf pin, is that what you're using?

Reactions: SkinyFatMan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread