Status
Not open for further replies.

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Likely my last nic purchase ever. We have just over 4l of 100MG in the freezer. My wife and I are now set for 20-30 years. Classy packaging, I know!

The two Provaris are her daily vapes. A Zombie P3 and a gold (now giraffe) 2.5...

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I sure won't mistake that for a bottle of Scotch. ;) Then again...
Good point. After a 1/2 bottle of Laphroig, you never know. ;)

I honestly just got sick of breaking liters into 10-20 50-100ml bottles. Especially for a litre that won't see the light of day for 20+ years.

APF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Qualicum Beach BC
Just to satisfy the 'Pics or it didn't happen' gods, here are some of the gang with my latest acquisition in front.
IMG_0808_zpsd0anrsy7.jpg

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Just to satisfy the 'Pics or it didn't happen' gods, here are some of the gang with my latest acquisition in front.
IMG_0808_zpsd0anrsy7.jpg
Very nice.

I am flip flopping between a Procyon or a 60w Radius to add as my ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY LAST Provari.:eek:

BTW, I lived in Parksville (near Nanaimo) for a year in the early 90's. Qualicum is beautiful. Great place to live.:)

APF

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 28, 2015
Qualicum Beach BC
Very nice.

I am flip flopping between a Procyon or a 60w Radius to add as my ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY LAST Provari.:eek:

BTW, I lived in Parksville (near Nanaimo) for a year in the early 90's. Qualicum is beautiful. Great place to live.:)
The Procyon is a fantastic mod, but personally, for it's light weight, comfort in hand and the 60Watts (which I would probably never use), I would go with the Radius. I am so sold on the Radius that I am going to get a 'custom' job in the future.

Thanks, Brent! Yes, it took the better part of a lifetime, but we finally made it back to the Island and the PQ area is terrific. Alas, my Ontario experience was limited to CFB Trenton and CFB Borden in the 70's, so I guess a lot has changed. Here are a couple of spurious photos of the yard work we just had done. (The ramp is for me.)
IMG_0804_zpsnzxwjlaq.jpg

IMG_0800_zpsdwymf9nb.jpg

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
The Procyon is a fantastic mod, but personally, for it's light weight, comfort in hand and the 60Watts (which I would probably never use), I would go with the Radius. I am so sold on the Radius that I am going to get a 'custom' job in the future.

Thanks, Brent! Yes, it took the better part of a lifetime, but we finally made it back to the Island and the PQ area is terrific. Alas, my Ontario experience was limited to CFB Trenton and CFB Borden in the 70's, so I guess a lot has changed. Here are a couple of spurious photos of the yard work we just had done. (The ramp is for me.)
IMG_0804_zpsnzxwjlaq.jpg

IMG_0800_zpsdwymf9nb.jpg
Very nice! Beautiful yard.

I was only there a year, but I miss sneaking out and digging for clams, salmon fishing, setting crab traps or snorkelling... during lunch hour!

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
My first Provari group shot!

Finally pulled them all out as I was cleaning out my vape stockpile. My wife is out with the Zombie P3, but I am loving all of my Provaris. 2 black Classics, a Radius, a silver P3 and 7 2.5's.

I think I'm done!

Oh, the giraffe wrap is another Zenkote 2.5 and the zombie wrapped is a brushed stainless Mini.

0C992443-9E1E-41F3-BCFC-37C765B1FC40_zpsycepipmx.jpg

Last edited:

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!

Finally pulled them all out as I was cleaning out my vape stockpile. My wife is out with the Zombie P3, but I am loving all of my Provaris. 2 black Classics, a Radius, a silver P3 and 7 2.5's.

I think I'm done!

Nice!!!

...., With all of the Toplessness in that photo, I Had To Think Of BASEBALL.

LOLz

Reactions: gnees

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Nice!!!

...., With all of the Toplessness in that photo, I Had To Think Of BASEBALL.

LOLz
I love the P3 top on the 2.5's. I wouldn't order another without it.

As far as the balls go, team signed 1993 Blue Jays World Series and one signed by Jim Abbott (my wife met him).

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia

I think I'm done!

Oh, the giraffe wrap is another Zenkote 2.5 and the zombie wrapped is a brushed stainless Mini.

WOW!! VERY nice!

ColoKaren

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2013
United States
Here's my Provape family: Stealth v2.0 topped with black Nahualon; Stealth Radius w/sheath and topped with a black Nahualon; v2.5 mini with jwrap and extension tube (doesn't work well, needs an o-ring or it's too long to fire) topped with a z-atty-pro with chamelon top cap; purple Radius topped with SS Nahualon; a9polished v2.5 topped with an SS Kraken; ghost white Radius w/clear sheath and topped with a copper Nahualon; v2.5 satin silver with jwrap and topped with a z-atty-pro; a purple v2.0 with a jwrap topped with a gold Kraken.
pv fam.jpg

Vicshalls

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Houston, TX
Here's my Provape family: Stealth v2.0 topped with black Nahualon; Stealth Radius w/sheath and topped with a black Nahualon; v2.5 mini with jwrap and extension tube (doesn't work well, needs an o-ring or it's too long to fire) topped with a z-atty-pro with chamelon top cap; purple Radius topped with SS Nahualon; a9polished v2.5 topped with an SS Kraken; ghost white Radius w/clear sheath and topped with a copper Nahualon; v2.5 satin silver with jwrap and topped with a z-atty-pro; a purple v2.0 with a jwrap topped with a gold Kraken.
View attachment 583265
Love that purple radius. Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread