DSC09988_zpsnmdfavr7.jpg

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Ever on the look out for a new MTL tank, I procured a 22mm Digiflavor Siren which arrived this date. They advertise this as "A MTL tank". Umm Hmm.. Unboxed it, took one look at the airflow ring, and knew it was going to be way too airy. Did a 1.8 kanthal build and yep, like sucking an air hole. Sooo..I grabbed a trusty 1.2mm MTL V5 reducer and slapped it in. Air flow is now perfect. This is my first genesis style atty I've tried and I really did not know what to expect flavor wise. Long story short, it's darn good. Better than my KFL+? Nope. Better than my SqReloaded? Nope Nope. But it is very good and will give it a week or so of testing and pass along my thoughts. Set at 8w, Boost2, Rayon wicking, 1.8ohm Kanthal A1 micro coil, and some DIY 50/50 juice.

SirenRTA.jpg

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
If I use the adjectives that suit your pic, I'll get banned!! Lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Perhaps then, I should mention that they came with free extension caps!!!

YowZa...

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Those stealths are so good looking I have been trying to resist this special... I have a feeling that "try" is going to fail.....

ETA.... the "try" did fail..... order placed :headbang:
That's funny!

I resisted while my wife was in California all week. :thumb: Now the $40 shipping charge to Canada makes it hard to pull the trigger unless I buy a bunch of them. I would like 1 or two, but I must resist!

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Those stealths are so good looking I have been trying to resist this special... I have a feeling that "try" is going to fail.....

ETA.... the "try" did fail..... order placed :headbang:
Thumbs uP!!!

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Should have a Stealth Mini in my hands tomorrow!:)

That sounded so wrong.:blink:

As you were..
Well...

As long as it's Stealth, No one will ever know.

Just don't go around like PeeWee Herman did...

Last edited:

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Ever on the look out for a new MTL tank, I procured a 22mm Digiflavor Siren which arrived this date. They advertise this as "A MTL Tank". Umm Hmm.. Unboxed it, took one look at the airflow ring, and knew it was going to be way too airy. Did a 1.8 kanthal build and yep, like sucking an air hole. Sooo..I grabbed a trusty 1.2mm MTL V5 reducer and slapped it in. Air flow is now perfect. This is my first genesis style atty I've tried and I really did not know what to expect flavor wise. Long story short, it's darn good. Better than my KFL+? Nope. Better than my SqReloaded? Nope Nope. But it is very good and will give it a week or so of testing and pass along my thoughts. Set at 8w, Boost2, Rayon wicking, 1.8ohm Kanthal A1 micro coil, and some DIY 50/50 juice.

View attachment 611679

Dashers, please keep us posted. I had the Siren in my sites for a bit, but disregarded it for a few reasons. One vid said (and I'm sorry, but I don't recall which one.... SMM? perhaps) that the area between the chamber and the glass was so small that liquid had a hard time getting up. From your pic, it almost seems so.

xstitch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 13, 2013
Maine
Here are my latest 2.5s

I call them...

Law & Order

Boo Ya!!!

0adab8e954af81d3ce311478e13f9fc1.jpg

Hey Astro! Do you think the black provape tank ring would match pretty good? All mine are silver, thinking about ordering one. Kicking myself for not doing that when I bought the mini [emoji30]

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Dashers, please keep us posted. I had the Siren in my sites for a bit, but disregarded it for a few reasons. One vid said (and I'm sorry, but I don't recall which one.... SMM? perhaps) that the area between the chamber and the glass was so small that liquid had a hard time getting up. From your pic, it almost seems so.

Yea, I watched the same review before I bought. The vape is very good and if u take the airflow ring down .5 mm or so it would be a fantastic!

P.S. The space between glass and the chamber has added extactly zero problems with wicking to date (3-4 tanks worth).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread