Provari pre-order # ***please post when yours ships so we can keep track***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knapweed

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Vancouver BC, Canada
Quick question.

My Provari is order number 3325 so. to keep myself amused whilst waiting and because I think it's the best 3.7 currently on the market , I ordered a ProVape 1, 2.1. The order number for the ProVape is 3376.

Does that mean the ProVape won't be shipped until after the ProVari order is shipped or are the non-ProVari orders being shipped out of order, as they come in?

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Quick question.

My Provari is order number 3325 so. to keep myself amused whilst waiting and because I think it's the best 3.7 currently on the market , I ordered a ProVape 1, 2.1. The order number for the ProVape is 3376.

Does that mean the ProVape won't be shipped until after the ProVari order is shipped or are the non-ProVari orders being shipped out of order, as they come in?

Good call on the ProVape. A very solid mod and it just "feels right" in your hand. I am certain you will enjoy it and it will give you something to play with while your ProVari moves through the process. Enjoy

Knapweed

ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Vancouver BC, Canada
As far as I know the number is just the number that the order came in.If your item is in stock i would expect it to ship straight away. The Provari orders are however waiting for parts and will ship in the sequence the order was placed, and as they become available, there is only a queue for the Provari.

Thanks Zebby! Actually, I just checked my email and it's already shipped!! Considering how busy they must be - that's phenomenal. :)

cos

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2009
St Petersburg Florida
Zebby they dont update it much so thats the problem. you will probably get the knock on the door before you get an update.
Dont worry you will be happy once it is in your hands lol

How does the tracking system with USPS work. Can it be tracked all the way to you? Mine cleared the first 2 stages then said on way to destination nothing since. Do i now have to wait for the knock on the door? Or will I get an update when it lands in the UK?

Liv2Ski

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
How does the tracking system with USPS work. Can it be tracked all the way to you? Mine cleared the first 2 stages then said on way to destination nothing since. Do i now have to wait for the knock on the door? Or will I get an update when it lands in the UK?

Damn and as of 8:42 EST Mine say "Elecronic Notice Recieved on Dec 20" . WTF is that. I hope its headed my way and just didn't get scanned. Got to love the USPS!

Elendil

Assclown Exterminator
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 28, 2009
IL USA

It is not tracking. It is delivery confirmation. True "tracking" like FedEx or UPS posts the progress at each stop in the journey. A USPS confirmation number does not serve the same function.

zebbydog

ECF Veteran
Oct 31, 2010
Leeds Uk
Damn and as of 8:42 EST Mine say "Elecronic Notice Recieved on Dec 20" . WTF is that. I hope its headed my way and just didn't get scanned. Got to love the USPS!

Latest I have is this Liv

Label/Receipt Number: LN76 1346 923U S
Service(s): International Letter

Your item was processed through and left our KENT, WA 98032 facility on December 21, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Track and Confirm

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, December 21, 2010, 12:08 am, KENT, WA 98032
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 20, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread