Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 14, 2010
Burnt Hills NY
Latest I have is this Liv

Label/Receipt Number: LN76 1346 923U S
Service(s): International Letter

Your item was processed through and left our KENT, WA 98032 facility on December 21, 2010. The item is currently in transit to the destination. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

Track and Confirm

Enter Label/Receipt Number.

Enter Label / Receipt Number.

Detailed Results:

Bullet Processed through Sort Facility, December 21, 2010, 12:08 am, KENT, WA 98032
Bullet Electronic Shipping Info Received, December 20, 2010

At least it is moving my friend. Mine only has electronic shipping info received. Oh well. Maye they will get that mess at Heathrow cleaned up so yours can land. See those boneheads refused British Military help today----said they could handle it themselves. Man I would be ...... if I was one of those poor souls camping out in that airport with one of those cheap aluminum survival blankets they handed out.

mauzey

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Washington State
At least it is moving my friend. Mine only has electronic shipping info received. Oh well. Maye they will get that mess at Heathrow cleaned up so yours can land. See those boneheads refused British Military help today----said they could handle it themselves. Man I would be ...... if I was one of those poor souls camping out in that airport with one of those cheap aluminum survival blankets they handed out.

At least yours is not order #3371 :(

;)

JonnyVapΣ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2010
Rochester NY
Wasn't that the Contra code back in the day??????

Yup, gave ya 30 lives, also worked on the Sequel...man I have no life...

LOL...ya. This is pretty much cheating. There's no competition. Only immediate improvement I can think of is one made of an alloy or carbon material. When I put the 18650 setup together I felt like my next move should be to flick it like my expandable spring baton...LOL

Elendil did you get yours figured out?

Maybe there Really is a SANTA. Order showed up in Albany @ 3:00 am. With any luck it will be out for delivery today. Since I am off today I am thinking about setting up a burn barrel by the mailbox and taking stalking to a whole new level. Damn maybe go get me a nice 40oz to boot.

what was your order #?

Shel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 23, 2009
Los Angeles
JUst recieved email notice, Order #3060 HAS SHIPPED! :banana::banana::banana:

Makes this a great Christmas, and I'm jewish!!!

ProVape guys, thanks! No doubt you all worked hard to get the ProVari's out as quickly as possible, and we all really appreciate it!

Have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all of you, and you're families!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread