Status
Not open for further replies.

misterD

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 27, 2009
worster - crappychusetts
We are up to 2958. There are more going out on Sunday, I'll let you know where we are after that :)

2958!!!! thats ME!!!! i feel like i won some kind of a lottery ticket!!
Santa is coming to worster town dressed in blue! :D
uspsC_257x194.jpg

mauzey

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2010
Washington State
Sigh...I feel your pain:( The Provape people have not charged me for my order yet and I wonder if I can cancel. Not that waiting is such a big deal but with my luck here is what might happen:

Its the day before payday and I just had to replace a tire I blew out, I also just got charged by the tolltag people, netflix and for a full tank of gas. Then I get an email from provape congratulating me that my provari has shipped and another 182.95 has been charged to my checking account dropping me -20.

If they went ahead and charged me right now it would be all good, but I really don't want the stress of a surprise $200 debit transaction hanging over me for the next month.

They have a cancel order option on your account page when you login. It wouldn't seem like a problem considering the amount of time it will be before they start working on your order.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
yes congrats... i am 2913; and since it is now probably in my P.O. waiting for the doors to open, since it left honolulu Sat. morning, i am still among the expectant.

btw;
who is going to be the free ProVari winner? and how does that work?

Congrats to all that have received a shipping notice!! I am # 3062 and we are now less than 100 away!! nice

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
oh yeah; again, since i was the one that not only lives on an outer island in Hawaii, i also forgot to report my credit card # change and ProV kept me in the loop ... so 2913 is still in order received.. YES!
Will i get right to sleep tonite ? I doubt it; will be thinking of which atty / voltage to use first...

How about that : WHICH ATTY will be the FIRST VAPE on YOUR ProVari????

yes congrats... i am 2913; and since it is now probably in my P.O. waiting for the doors to open, since it left honolulu Sat. morning, i am still among the expectant.

btw;
who is going to be the free ProVari winner? and how does that work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread