Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Saw the first photos of the squonk mod Tony B has been working on with Vandy vape. Looks nice, and really like that it will take a 20700 as well as an 18650. No details or specs other than that as of yet, but it is definitely something I'm interested in.

pulse.JPG

stephenwhat

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2013
Saint Cloud,MN.
I've been waiting to see this since Tony B started teasing it. He commented on the Instagram post that it will be under $50,and that some company will be setting up a preorder soon.Can't remember what company he said,but they are US based.Even though it's a side squonk hole,I'll be adding it to my rotation as I want a 20700 squonker.And I love my Pulse22,so it will be perfect on this mod.I'm going to have to buy at least one more pulse22,and maybe a pulse24,also.It never ends lol.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
I'm glad I visited today.
I've ordered and canceled the 20700 Phoenix bf mod and almost ordered again but this looks much better,plus vandy vape makes it.
I was hoping it came with a pulse 22 or 24 and Ill keep looking.

I’ve had the Phoenix in my cart for a while as well. The innards look clean, and the 20700 compatibility is a big plus, but I just can’t come to grips with that hideous (to my eye, at least) etching on the case. The Pulse Box, while plastic, is a nice, clean, simple design that I find more appealing.

Robbert

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Aug 1, 2016
    I’ve had the Phoenix in my cart for a while as well. The innards look clean, and the 20700 compatibility is a big plus, but I just can’t come to grips with that hideous (to my eye, at least) etching on the case. The Pulse Box, while plastic, is a nice, clean, simple design that I find more appealing.
    I agree the emblems they put on mods looks horrible.
    I'd like to see a 21700/18650 kimech styled bf mod.
    I got a kimech instead of sva styled and it's a very nice mod.
    So far it's the best cloned bf mod Ive got as far as finish and it hits as hard as my frankenskull.

Reactions: Heartsdelight
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread