Status
Not open for further replies.

hazozita

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2013
Virginia
Tony B and Vandy vape are releasing a dual 18650 version of the Pulse squonker. Not much info as of yet other than the quick blurb on Tony B's FB page. Interested to see what all the specs are plus some more detailed photos.

pdual.JPG

Asbestos4004

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2013
Sugar Hill, Georgia
I have no interest in any Tony B or Pulse gear....simply for the fear of a week later, the V2 comes out and does 2 extra watts and comes with a drip tip.....
I like the looks of the Drone and Lost Vape has proven to be a respectable outfit

SonnyCooL

ECF Veteran
Jan 12, 2018
I have no interest in any Tony B or Pulse gear....simply for the fear of a week later, the V2 comes out and does 2 extra watts and comes with a drip tip.....
I like the looks of the Drone and Lost Vape has proven to be a respectable outfit
Tony B gone too FAR in to commercial now, make me feel like his review or comment from politician not like before.

t8kiteasy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 22, 2012
virginia beach
I am also still waiting on the drone getting impatient though. The VV Pulse Dual is just another RX design I think people are tired of seeing. I watched his video and he explained why he went this route,but that does not mean the masses are going buy it . I am also waiting on the new Delta squonk mod looks like competition for the Topside ????

Reactions: VapourFlavour

Rathamar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Mound - Minnesota, USA
Like my Pulse 80 single coiled around 45 W, so dual batt screams to me for extended run time, except 7ml??? I'm out. This version deserves 10ml+ onboard. *Smiley gavel emoji

Ya 7ml Killed it for me too. I run dual coils at 45w and one bottle = 1 20700 on the 80w/90w

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
The rda looks like it takes some good ideas from my favorite higher end designs. Would prefer If it were 22 or even 20 mm with support for smaller coils but that isn't Tony B's style and vandy vape doesn't cater to vapers like me. The deck just looks like it will demand large coils and lots of wicking, which I don't like for squonking. Too much for me, but I can't fault it for anything else. The design looks solid for cloud chasing. Gonna pick up a black one to play with as a dripper on a new mech mod I ordered.

Reactions: VapourFlavour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread