Pure Vapes has 3ml FlavourArt flavorings

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeadInClouds

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2013
If you want a cheap way to try lots of Flavour Art flavorings, I just found yesterday that PureVapes sells 3ml bottles for $1.50. tobacco flavors are $2. That's a DEAL if you want to try a bunch. I've never seen FlavourArt sold in sample sizes before. If you use 2% on a tobacco flavoring, the bottle will make 150ml of juice! At 3%, it makes 100ml. At 5% (max for most FA I use) you can make 60ml of juice. There are few FA flavors I'd try as high as 10%, but even then it'll make 30ml, which is plenty to decide if you like it, an $1.50 won't break the bank.

I stocked up, 22 flavors. Shipping was $3. I got many I've always wanted to try or just need for occasional recipes. I would never use 30ml of a single flavor, but they have a good price on those, too.

After eating mangosteen (actual fruit, tastes like pear with pineapple-orange, texture to match, fantastic), I'm excited to try it as a vape!
I'm sure looking forward to this vape mail :vapor:

graffinfected

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2012
ORLANDO, FL.
If you want a cheap way to try lots of Flavour Art flavorings, I just found yesterday that PureVapes sells 3ml bottles for $1.50. Tobacco flavors are $2. That's a DEAL if you want to try a bunch. I've never seen FlavourArt sold in sample sizes before. If you use 2% on a tobacco flavoring, the bottle will make 150ml of juice! At 3%, it makes 100ml. At 5% (max for most FA I use) you can make 60ml of juice. There are few FA flavors I'd try as high as 10%, but even then it'll make 30ml, which is plenty to decide if you like it, an $1.50 won't break the bank.

I stocked up, 22 flavors. Shipping was $3. I got many I've always wanted to try or just need for occasional recipes. I would never use 30ml of a single flavor, but they have a good price on those, too.

After eating mangosteen (actual fruit, tastes like pear with pineapple-orange, texture to match, fantastic), I'm excited to try it as a vape!

Thank you!!

Reactions: Kenna

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Am I wrong to point out Wizard Labs here?

8mL flavorings of many vendors for $1.49.

All Flavors

(My only relationship with this company is as a well satisfied customer.)

I don't think it would be out of place if you would link WL's Flavour Art flavorings....???

I've never seen FA at WL, but I would like to be enlightened.

Hoosier

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
Indiana
Well, FA is one of the few flavoring companies that test their flavors in vapor. You can go to Flavour Art's site and bring up the studies in a few different languages. (FA is an Italian company)

FA used to be the only choice for a variety of tobacco flavors. The flavors are more European, so they tend to be less sweet than the same flavors in the US.

The only way to see how they compare for you is to try some yourself, and Pure Vapor's low price for 3ml is a great way to do that.

/\ the result of large fingers on a tiny phone's keyboard - using Tapatalk

we2rcool

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Iowa, IA, USA
If you want a cheap way to try lots of Flavour Art flavorings, I just found yesterday that PureVapes sells 3ml bottles for $1.50. Tobacco flavors are $2. That's a DEAL if you want to try a bunch. I've never seen FlavourArt sold in sample sizes before. If you use 2% on a tobacco flavoring, the bottle will make 150ml of juice! At 3%, it makes 100ml. At 5% (max for most FA I use) you can make 60ml of juice. There are few FA flavors I'd try as high as 10%, but even then it'll make 30ml, which is plenty to decide if you like it, an $1.50 won't break the bank.

'Just wanna add a HUGE "thank you" to HeadInClouds for posting this. We got ours last week, and are mighty pleased. The shipping was inexpensive and fast - and the quality seems to be excellent.

Much obliged, HeadInClouds!

Last edited:

wllmc

Moved On
Oct 29, 2013
colorado springs co
After eating mangosteen (actual fruit, tastes like pear with pineapple-orange, texture to match, fantastic)
have you tried the mangosteen yet ? I've never had the actual fruit or even heard of it. sounds really good tho . that was one of the ones I ordered. also the Jamaican rum. wanting to try it with the vanilla custard like you had mention in my thread the other day .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread