Pure Vapes has 3ml FlavourArt flavorings

Status
Not open for further replies.

zee91105

Feb 5, 2012
India
seems like you and i have very similar pallets and taste in flavours ....

i am recently looking for fruit flavours, bought some FW and TFA and INW .... but i would definitely like to get your comments on the same ....

citrus fruits
berries

Hi, I'm not here usually, was just browsing and saw your post. Here is my :2c:

Sweet Cream TFA – just like the name says, comparable to half-n-half, would be good with coffee and coffee mixes, with fruit for the fruit and cream effect, has an actual dollop of cream mouth feel to it, natural tasting. No vanilla in it.

Vienna Cream FA- This is the 2nd most authentic tasting cream, with Sweet Cream being the 1st. It is light, more authentic vanilla than the other creams I've sampled, and would pair well with recipes that mimic cookies or baked desserts. It would also pair well with tobaccos and bourbons, vanilla, and some fruit.

Best custard, hands down, CAP Vanilla Custard V1 (version 1), but it contains Diacetyl (not safe for inhalation). CAP Vanilla Custard V2 (version 2) is decent, but semi-fake tasting, and does not contain daicetyl.

Best chocoate, depends - do you want milk chocolate, white chocolate, dark chocolate, cocoa, mocha? Best milk chocolate - Inawera WG Chocolate Cream, best white chocolate is Nature's Flavors White Chocolate Mousse, best dark chocolate with cream/milk is TFA Double Chocolate (clear), best cocoa is FA Cocoa, best mocha is TFA Mocha.

Realistic fruit flavors can be found in all brands, so it depends on which particular fruits you are interested. Can you name them for me?

Jetalito

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2010
Thamesville, Ontario, Canada
Have been reading this thread, over and over. So much excellent info here. Hic is a master mixer, amazing how he can look at a food recipe, and translate it to vape recipe. I feel sooo inferior, with my mixing abilities, but just ordered a bunch of FA flavors. Thanks Hic and all his followers, for the excellent recipes and related notes. You are ALL, amazing!:)

Lord_Fubar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2013
Sanford, FL
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Cleaning up

jfdibutton

Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Cleaning up

kas122461

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2013
Indiana, USA
can anyone tell me if FA ginger is from their cooking line? Been waiting impatiently for an order of ginger from NF.....I found a site with FA ginger, but they have several there I recognize as being from the cooking line and not for vaping.....:unsure:

I am not sure about the FA Ginger, but I had a link bookmarked for the NF Ginger that I believe Head in clouds posted, I never did order any of it myself, but I think that this is the one that he recommends. :)

Organic Flavor Extract without Diacetyl - Organic Flavor Extract without Diacetyl made from the finest Organic and Natural ingredients. Order online today. - - Organic Ginger Flavor Extract Without Diacetyl - NF-4772/ORG/ND | Natures Flavors | the finest Organic and Natural ingredients. Order online today.

I hope that helps.

KAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread