Reliable long term regulated mod...

Status
Not open for further replies.

coralsands

Jul 8, 2015
hey all,

So i've really fallen pretty hard for dripping with my 2 vectors and am looking for another high(ish) watt regulated mod. I do prefer the squarish form factor, removeable batteries, 100w is more than enough. Not interested in temp control right now.

I do have a hex ohm v2.0 which i like a lot. I wouldn't mind spending a couple of hundred for something solid that will go fir a few years. Or maybe a compromise and 2 decentish ones like sigeleis? I really like the hex ohm and the v2 does look good.

I would consider a provari 3 too but that diesn't seem well suited to dripping...

I will work my way up to a preddy mech one day :)

Anyways, thoughts, opinions, experiences...
I personally like my kbox because its small, feels very solidly built, was only like $30, and just has small lights indicating battery power and wattage instead of a screen(im paranoid that if i get one with a screen it will almost certainly break). no problems so far but its only 40 watts(probably a good choice for a backup). if only they made k box style mods at 100 watts

Reactions: madangus

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
My subtank minis serve me well, that was my theory with the sigelei minis... Perfect for travel and every day since for 30 bucks it wasn't a huge risk. I was quite impressed with the quality for the price, they really don't feel cheap. Nice buttons, finish and such.

Anyways, i am completely content now. I got a provari 3 in that new white to black fade and today ordered what i think will be my last mod purchase fir a long time, a second hex ohm, v2.1 in purple. I did get a couple of the sigelei 150s, very solid feeling boxes, not as comfy in the hand but not bad. Tried em both out fir a few days and put them in the backup/vapocalypse stash.

Thanks fir all the thoughts and feedback folks :)

madangus

ECF Veteran
May 10, 2015
Chicago-land
Thanks @LiquidDave i figure if the hardware market isn't gutted by next summer I'll look at tc then, give it some time to be perfected. I have heard good things about the dna, and i can see why folks like tc... I am happy with what i have now so after a lot of researching and learning its nice to just enjoy it for a bit know what i mean?

Of course come christmas shinyitis may overtake and that might go out the windiw lol we shall see

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Thanks @LiquidDave i figure if the hardware market isn't gutted by next summer I'll look at tc then, give it some time to be perfected. I have heard good things about the dna, and i can see why folks like tc... I am happy with what i have now so after a lot of researching and learning its nice to just enjoy it for a bit know what i mean?

Of course come christmas shinyitis may overtake and that might go out the windiw lol we shall see
TC works quite well already, and as there are plenty of affordable tc mods out there (not really more expensive than non-tc mods), and they can all do vw as well, I see no reason to get a non-tc mod.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread