Reo Lovers Pampered Pets & Porkys

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisab

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2010
WI
Wow Deb, so you are a big bird lady! I also have a cockatiel. I had at one time wanted a cockatoo but they are the most demanding I have heard. Woe be it to the one who does not live up to their expectations (I've heard of walls being taken out while the owner is at work!!!! One chomp at a time).

Now that morning video looks a lot like my place, but with four cats and three dogs. I really loved it - they have the cat down purrrfectly.

Here's one of my dogs - Molly - she has attitude too, she is a corgy wannabe.

Attachments

• molly on beach.jpg
    molly on beach.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 59

04 Raider Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
P2120012.jpg P2130003.jpg P2120012.jpg P2130003.jpg P2130009.jpg P2150009.jpg P2150006.jpg P2120012.jpg P2130009.jpg P2150009.jpg Here's our pack.Doberman,Dachshund and English Bulldog puppy.When I was young my mother had a Maine .... looking cat named Smokie.She got into some poison or something and found her dead with her litter of kittens,they had been scratching at her eyes all night.It was very sad.

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
You all have such great pets!! =D Yayyy! I couldn't live without pets, they're just too important to me. =) Here's my crowd:

Una in her favourite sleeping position:

jack-murray-albums-pets-stuff-picture30123-unas-favourite-way-sleep.jpg

Here's all three of the pets together. Una the dog, Taco the long tail manx (it's about 3 inches longer than normal), Bean the no-tail manx, and Chloe, the 3/4 tail norwegian forest cat wannabee. =)

jack-murray-albums-pets-stuff-picture30125-una-dog-taco-long-tail-manx-kitten-bean-no-tail-manx-kitten-chloe-part-norwegian-forest-cat.jpg

The 3 cats are all piled up on bed with Brad, and Una is sitting here splayed out on the couch with me. =D

Last edited:

Jack Murray

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
www.stimps.com
i see a mini on the couch with una...lol jack, love the colors in the big cat...just beautiful!

here is Penny...she hates to be bothered when shes sleeping...lol

Hee hee, she's a doll! =D That little button nose is great. =D

All my cats are rescues. When Chloe was younger, she looked more like a tabby but as she got older, her hair filled out amazingly, and she looks like a mini forest cat. She's pretty cool. =) Lost a third of her tail sometime before we adopted her. So my cats have tails that really run the whole size spectrum. =)

dopeh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2011
Montreal
I love critters too, great pics everybody! Here's the little guy I got from the pound almost 11 years ago - everyone thinks he's a pup but he's an old guy now, just looks young.

I thought he was a yellow lab but when I got him to the vet, the doc looked at his teeth and said he wouldn't get much bigger and was probably some kind of spaniel mix - of course I kept him anyway and he's been the best little dude ever.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread