• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2011
Arizona
I love how bunnies always look so soft and cuddley but my experience was not so grand. For Easter one year the folks got my brother and me two bunnies. We had a huge, empty pigeon cage (that's another story) so they had a pretty nice place. We were so excited to have them. Unfortunately, they didn't feel the same. These were the two meanest bunnies ever. lol They bit all of us any time we got near them. We finally just threw their food in the cage and left them to munch happily with no interference. Mom eventually said something about a rabbit dinner, I cried, and my dad found them a new home. It was all dogs and cats after that. :laugh:

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
My high school boyfriend gave me a cute little bunny for my birthday. That night we saw "The Love Bug" so of course his name was Herbie. My boyfriend thought it was a dwarf..but instead it was an New Zealand red (of the white varitiy..lol) But the seller called him an Austrailian White.. By the time he was grown he was at least 15lbs.
We liked to go across the park across the street with my wire hair terrier. They would play for an hour or so and then come lay on me. The dog half in my lap herbie draped around my neck while I read. People would stop the car and ask if I knew there was a rabbit on me...really?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread