• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Adopt-a-pet

Status
Not open for further replies.

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
Save a life, adopt a pet. These are pets that need a loving home.

If you know of any pets that fits in this category or circumstances have risen where you have to give up your pet, please feel free to post.

If you are a breeder, let a WWB moderator know, we'll be happy to setup a separate thread for you. Posting pictures is a must and some kind of documentation before the sell is required.

This is a free service provided the by Pet Forum and by ECF and the Pet Forum and/or ECF CAN NOT guarantee any step of the process or the outcome.

THE PET’S OWNER/CUSTODIAN AND THE PROCURER MUST WORK OUT ANY DISSATISFACTION OR PROBLEMS.

We do wish for the best of the best of all outcomes for pets and pet parents.

Last edited:

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
I don't know how many of you have ever heard of the Animal House Shelter. They really do great things there.
The Pet Of The Month is Jessie: To learn more follow the link and I don't know why it says cats:confused:.
Animal House Shelter - Our Adoptable Cats

Attachments

• Jessie1.jpg
    Jessie1.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 22

vermonter16

ECF Veteran
Jun 17, 2010
Manassas, VA
Hi All - I'm new to this group and just a few weeks in to the whole e cigarette forum so bear with me. I just wanted to introduce myself - I live in the DC Metropolitan area and work regularly with Prince William/Raleigh County Animal Rescue. So, I am going to be posting different pets that we have available for adoption as well as links to our pet rescue site. In Prince William we deal with kitties....and Raleigh County, WV handles the dogs for the most part. I will be posting both. I will also see about posting some pets from Arizona where I have a friend that works in a sanctuary for cats there. I also have a friend that runs a sanctuary in MD that deals with monkeys, goats, and any kind of wildlife.

Now, monkeys of course - will not be available for adoption. But I will find a link to her website where you can just check it out.

Thanks very much.

I am going out of town in another day so this may have to wait til I get back... But, stay tuned!

jj2

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2009
Hundred Acre Wood
TAPS---Where I got Buddie and on the home page they have a featured pet. Take a minute and see who it is!!!

From their website:
TAPS Shelter
Who We Are
For years, the routine killing of healthy dogs and cats just because they are homeless has been an accepted practice. As the no-kill philosophy emerges in America, it is time for the world's wealthiest nation to bring an end to this practice.

Animal lovers have long dreamed of the day when there will be no more homeless pets. Located in the Central Illinois town of Pekin and founded in 1958, TAPS is committed to providing a safe environment for homeless pets until they can be placed into permanent, loving homes. We take in and rehabilitate, sick and injured pets that have nowhere else to go, and we provide education to pet owners to ensure happier, healthier lives for companion animals.

Last edited:

Dark.Angel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
When I returned from service my therapist recommended I work with fur babies, I can't tell you how much those furry critters saved my life. I met a woman who worked with rescues and helped find forever homes for many babies, she was not in the best of health and once when we were having a heart to heart I made a promise if anything happened to her I would care for her babies, yup you probably figured out what happened. My problem is my health well my mobility is slowly failing and I'm coming to realize I must find some forever homes, please understand if I could I would but I just can't anymore. Because of my promise I must be 100% sure of who I give these guys too I know that sounds wrong? or I'm not sure LOL I could never live with myself if I gave them to a rescue I swore I would not, but I think she would understand as long as I gave them to the right person, I feel I have had them all long enough to know that perfect match.....PM me if you can help wow I got tears in my eyes just writing this I know this will be one of the hardest things I will ever have to do in my life.

Dark.Angel

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
i agree great thread. i foster and volunteer at a local shelter. it makes a world of difference for the animals in our care that we are there for them. its also good for us. nothing better than a ball of fur that needs some love to settle us humans too.

dinky LOL Hey how are you... Truer words were never spoken...is that how it goes? YOUR 100% correct and they know when we need them too :) no matter how bad my day is Its not so bad when one crawls up in my lap and just cuddles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread