Reo Lovers Pampered Pets & Porkys

Status
Not open for further replies.

thedudeabides

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2010
Boston
Here's our girl Zoey, she's a basset rescue. She spent her first couple years in the country in Vermont, she's since made quite the transition to city life. She's the best dog either me or my fiance have ever had, such a sweet dog.

And she likes to sleep, shocker!

naptime.jpg wakeywakey.jpg

Delilah718

Vape Enthusiast
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2011
In the clouds

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
Here are some pics of my dogs. They are my best friends.
I got a Golden Retriever for my 1 year birthday and I have never been without at least one Golden in 42 years.

So needles to say I've lost more than a few good friends over the years.
We had to put down Daisy last year, and I think about her every day still.

The pic of three laying with me was a couple of years ago. The Old English Sheep dog was only 7 months there.
He is a Giant now.

DSC_2799.jpg

DSC_2585.jpg

DSC_2391.jpg

DSC_2224.jpg

a7.jpg

Last edited:

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
aw ..they look like fun dogs!! just beautiful....your daughter? she is adorable...:)

Thanks, that's actually our granddaughters best friend. I baby sit her while her mother takes college classes.
It the best pic I had showing how huge Bandit's head really is :)

We need need a kids and grand kids thread next.

Porphy

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 12, 2009
Lancaster, CA
www.AVEJuice.com
I haven't shown off my cats in awhile so here goes:

Our newest addition to the household Pauper. Let me preface this with, it was our understanding that Bombay cats as a breed were small to average size cats. He is in NO WAY small. At 4 months old...well you can see what he's becoming:

100_0176.jpg

Playstation controller for size reference...and that fact that EVERYTHING is a toy.

100_0177.jpg

Stretched out (see that gut?!?!) an akward pic because my wife refused to be in it while holding the cat... something about "needing" makeup and getting dressed?

100_0180.jpg

Our other two babies. I've posted them before so I'll just show the incredibly cute picture:

KittyNest.jpg

I will mention that I love the Bombay personality. He loves to be a foot warmer, speed bump, and has a tendency to flop around....it's hard to explain but they just...flop. He LOVES to be held and babied. I'm glad we rescued him.

Reactions: Jugband

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
I haven't shown off my cats in awhile so here goes:

Our newest addition to the household Pauper. Let me preface this with, it was our understanding that Bombay cats as a breed were small to average size cats. He is in NO WAY small. At 4 months old...well you can see what he's becoming:

100_0176.jpg

Playstation controller for size reference...and that fact that EVERYTHING is a toy.

100_0177.jpg

Stretched out (see that gut?!?!) an akward pic because my wife refused to be in it while holding the cat... something about "needing" makeup and getting dressed?

100_0180.jpg

Our other two babies. I've posted them before so I'll just show the incredibly cute picture:

KittyNest.jpg

I will mention that I love the Bombay personality. He loves to be a foot warmer, speed bump, and has a tendency to flop around....it's hard to explain but they just...flop. He LOVES to be held and babied. I'm glad we rescued him.

Wonderful pics. Thanks. Pauper is indeed huge. I love cats but we can't have them because of the birds that feed during the day and it's the only time we can let a cat outside, guarded by the dogs, from our coyotes and fox that are out during the day with little fear of humans. We can't keep cats inside at night because the dogs have full time access to outside yards so the cats would get out. The only way we could assure the safety of the cats would be to crate them and I really don't want to do that. Everyone, out here, has to keep their cats up at night or have free ranging dog(s) to guard them (but that's not always successful). Virtually everyone keeps their cats up at night and feeds them before dark so they can round them up before dark. Racoons get cats too but I've never seen any during day; only coyote, bobcats, and fox during day. One neighbor actually had one cat attacked by bobcat during middle of day. It survived but with a broken hip. She and the dog were inside and she happened to look out the window just in time. That's the dog, Chaco, the Pit mix that has helped raise our puppies, and frequent playmate and house guest.

Do you watch Cats 101 on Animal channel? It's fabulous.

I've had feelers out, for years, for orphan bobcat. Contrary to popular belief, if they are raised right, and given lots of exercise, and socialized, just like you do with dogs, like going to Petsmart or Petco, (you leash train them) they make great pets, for very responsible people, and they don't have to be declawed.

Alice

FlyerTom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2009
Nor'Eastern PA
Never, ever say aloud, "Go for a ride." Daisy here will be out the door before you can put your hat on.

Daisy-Doggles-2-1.jpg

This picture was published in our local newspaper with the accompanying poem:

"Spring has done sprung
The flowers, they rise...
Ah, the wind in my fur
and no bugs in my eyes."

Of course, she does have her evil side...

WHAT.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jugband

FeistyAlice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2010
Near Dallas Texas
Never, ever say aloud, "Go for a ride." Daisy here will be out the door before you can put your hat on.

Daisy-Doggles-2-1.jpg

This picture was published in our local newspaper with the accompanying poem:

"Spring has done sprung
The flowers, they rise...
Ah, the wind in my fur
and no bugs in my eyes."

Of course, she does have her evil side...

WHAT.jpg

Way cool. She's just keeping you on your toes.

Alice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread