***REO UPDATES & SALES INFORMATION***Most recent info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
With the woodvils out of the way I will begin working one some resin mods .
I will be making a new 510 connection for the woodvils and resin mods one solid piece all stainless . I wont be using the brass fittings anymore
I also plan to start adding more atomizers to the site . I just added another rda reomizer 7.0

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I will start listing the 14500 minis next week 6/24 No worries folks there is plenty to go around .
I will have aluminum and brass mods . I will have some brass patina mods as well . I have also been making some nice brass patina grand and mini 2.1 doors

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
economy LP Reo Grand Tumbled $130
I keep hearing the Reo is to expensive Hopefully this will help

The economy LP Reo grand has all the same parts as all the other Reo models . Adjustable stainless 510 , beryllium copper gold plated contacts , high heat push button .

The only difference is these have no magnets . The door is held in place by pressure the door has a slight bend in the door for a friction fit . You can add your own magnets if you decide you want them I have them in the accessories section .

The other difference is these haven't been tumbled as long so there not as soft to the touch . Some minor imperfections that would be removed with the finale tumbling will be there .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread