***REO UPDATES & SALES INFORMATION***Most recent info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
In case anyone missed Rob's thread, he will be away from the forum on a fishing trip from 05/31 to 06/03.
From Rob:
There has been some delays with the 18490s and the vv grands. This has given me a chance to get away for a couple days and I am going for it while I can. I will address any emails and pms when I return on Sunday.

Have a great time, Rob! :wub:

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Button tops will be available for sale on reosmods.com tomorrow.
011-7.jpg

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Good day (or night) everyone!

I should have posted here about this a while ago, but it slipped my mind as this was addressed in another thread. :facepalm: I apologize for any confusion or duress this may have caused. The VV Grand sale will be postponed as there has been a delay in the chips. There is no new date as of yet...but Rob will certainly post one here when he has more information.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Hi Guys...
Okay here is the scoop:

The server was hacked. So they're working on it and it should be back up in the next day or so.

Your personal information is not kept on the webpage or server, so you don't need to worry about loss of security.

Your banners are attached to the generator on the site, once the site goes back up, your banners should theoretically work.

For those of your wanting to purchase mods or accessories from Rob, you can do so by sending him a PM (redeyedancer). Do not email him, as his email runs through that server, so there is no sure way of knowing that he will get it at this time.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Greetings :)

So I wanted to let you all know what is going on so you don't get the wrong impression. Rob originally asked me not to say anything, but things have changed and I feel you need to know a little so you understand why he may not be returning phone calls or emails at the moment. Most of you know how dedicated he is and that he would not let an illness get in his way, but this time it has.

Please understand that his crew is still working. So your orders are still going out and repairs are still being made. You can call the shop and someone will answer and talk to you during business hours.

Special orders at this time are a no go.

The folks at the shop are working really hard to keep everything running smoothly, so if you have well wishes, feel free to post them here in the sub forum, please do not call the shop, Rob is not there.

VV chips are enroute...there is no further information available at this time. As soon as they arrive the build begins. All other metal mods are in stock and more will be added as time permits.

If you have any questions that I can answer, please PM me and I will address them to the best of my ability.

Rob, my dear friend, I hope that when you are able to read this that you will forgive me. :wub: Get well soon...we're sending all the strength & love we can muster your way.

Last edited:

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Robert is recovering well from his surgery and hopefully will be home early next week has a very long recovery ahead. At this point, he is not expected to return home for a while.

If you wish to send gifts, please send them to the house/shop...not the hospital. There isn't as much room there as one would think, and the hospital is not allowing anything in. No food, no arromatics please. Cards are acceptable, flowers with no odor, potted outdoor plants or herbs would be an idea. Coffee gifts are okay too. Given his condition, we have to take precautions. *Edit: At this point it may be a good idea to hold off on sending gifts.*

Here is the address:
REOSmods, LLC
120 Ida Jim Rd
Alfred, Maine 04002

Please use the http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/reos-mods/313112-get-well-soon-rob-our-thoughts-you-8.html thread for your well wishes to keep the phone line open for business calls.

The shop is still open for business during business hours. Corrina & Wayne are answering calls and emails.

Regarding recent orders: There was a paypal glitch that interfered with the order process last night and some orders didn't go through. This is being dealt with on an order by order basis. Please be patient while this is sorted out.

As always, please feel free to PM me with your questions or concerns I will do my best to help get your answers.

Last edited:

corrina.oneil

Jul 11, 2012
Alfred Maine
Touching base with everyone real quick. I have got a lot of calls about where to send gifts,flowers, etc. Please send them to the shop. The hospital is not allowing anything to be sent to his room. Thank you to everyone who has him in mind. I have told him all about it on the phone. The website glitch seems to be taken care of. I am closing the shop in the next hour to go to Boston and see him. If i have not yet responded to your email I will tonight when I get back to the mod shack ;) And any phone calls I miss will be returned tomorrow during business hours.
Again thank you for your support and understanding. He is finally on the road to recovery so we can all breathe a sigh of relief.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Corrina is away from the shop for the weekend, so shipping on new orders will resume on Monday morning. Wayne is still building mods and is available for technical support. If you have any questions, you are also welcome to message me and I'll do my best to get answers for you.

Rob is doing well and chomping at the bit to scamper home :laugh: Hang in there, boss! :wub:

corrina.oneil

Jul 11, 2012
Alfred Maine
UPDATE:

He is finally back home!!!!!

He wanted everyone to know that he is home but not working yet. And will try to get on here later in the week. He is really taking this time to follow dr's orders and rest up. For now if everyone could let him call you that would be great. He is trying to catch up on sleep. But I am sure you will see him on here soon and he will update everyone =)
Again thank you all for your support and kind words. You all have been amazing.

Rhapsodies Fire

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 18, 2010
Bow, WA, USA
www.reosmods.com
Over the next few days, our server will be replaced with a bigger, badder, mamba jamba server. Theoretically, the site should remain up for most of this transition. The site should run faster, with less glitches when this is all done. Please bear with us during this transition. If you have any questions or have difficulty completing your order, be sure to contact the shop at reo@reosmods.com or call 207-490-9783.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
vv Grands will go on sale 9/8/12 7pm eastern time. I will list 200 mods on sale night .
Expect the site to be slow I have a feeling it will be crazy . Please don't be upset if you don't get a mod on sale night I have 1000 of these . I will be listing more vv grands two or Three weeks after the first sale.

redeyedancer

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 4, 2010
Maine
I will start listing the mini 2.1s next week . I am not going to have a sale date I will list them at the end of the day as I build them . If you dont see the color you want feel free to email or pm me . I am the only person building them so it will be a little slow . I should have some anodized mods up as early as Tuesday evening . Powder coated mods will come later in the week

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread