• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

[SG Vaper]TCSS Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

trippy_K82

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2016
Yeah... have accumulated too many juices... I think about a third to half I never vape. Am up for trading them.

But there are other things to do... I like building coils and trying things out.

Spent last night customising the Therion. Now got my own custom screens with my forum nick/logo and the LED pulses like a Macbook's indicator light. Will do similar for the Triade.

Then now looking at the Therion, the leather scuffs very easily. Will make it a craft project to source new leather for it. And the Triade looks like it needs ebony panels too.

And by the time that's done, new mods will be out. And new tanks. And more customisation. Then there are DIY juices...

Hasn't become boring yet.
we should organize a meet up for joose trading.

Cumulo Vapus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2016
Do you guys feel bored vaping? I'm like so sick of all the juice i have, need to keep finding new juice to excite myself lol.

Not at all….for me this is a substitute to avoid 100% confirmed cancer causing cigarettes….not recreational fun.
I could use the same liquid forever with no issues, as long as it is decent to begin with. Ive never wasted time analysing cigarette taste in-depth ….so doing it with vaping seems pointless too.

Kiseki

Verified Member
Jul 9, 2016
Juice? Hahah hard bro w the limitations and availability of ingredients. I wanna be Gordon Ramsay too. Hahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been DIY-ing my own juices a fair bit. PG/VG and flavourings can be obtained locally easily, at a fairly low cost. Nicotine is another story, but not impossible.

For anyone who's curious, here's a five-minute starter guide to DIY-ing 0mg juice:
1) Obtain Propylene Glycol (PG), Vegetable Glycerin (VG), and flavourings.
2) Figure out how much juice you want, your PG/VG ratio, and how much flavouring you want.

PG for throat hit, VG for clouds (though, at 0mg, the throat hit is rather negligible). Flavourings usually come in a PG base (i.e. the flavours are mixed/diluted with PG), so you would reduce the amount of PG used in the recipe and the flavouring will make up for it.

Following this, assuming we're making 30ml of 0mg juice at a 50/50 PG/VG ratio and 10% flavouring,

Amount of VG: 50% of 30ml = 15ml
Amount of Flavouring (PG): 10% of 30ml = 3ml
Amount of PG: 40% (50%-10% of flavouring) of 30ml = 12ml

Results in: 15ml of VG, 12ml of PG, and 3ml of flavouring. Mix these in a 30ml bottle, shake HARD, steep for a week+ (maybe optional; there are shake & vape recipes, so it depends on your flavourings), vape. :D

Woohoowoohoo

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2016
Morning bros! Ive been researching abit and sort of landed my eyes on limitless box mod and avocado24/limitless rdta plus, an upgrade from my subox mini. Dmg wise is $2xx! But here comes my question. I don't wanna drop $2xx on a brand new mod and rdta and end up w a ....ty fee like my subox mini. I did some research and the tank seems to be the 'deciding' factor if you enjoyed the Vape or not. So I was thinking can I fit the avocado24/limitless rdta plus on my Subox and get a less than optimal Vape, but get a feel of what is it before dropping another $1xx+ on the mod.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Morning bros! Ive been researching abit and sort of landed my eyes on limitless box mod and avocado24/limitless rdta plus, an upgrade from my subox mini. Dmg wise is $2xx! But here comes my question. I don't wanna drop $2xx on a brand new mod and rdta and end up w a ....ty fee like my subox mini. I did some research and the tank seems to be the 'deciding' factor if you enjoyed the Vape or not. So I was thinking can I fit the avocado24/limitless rdta plus on my Subox and get a less than optimal Vape, but get a feel of what is it before dropping another $1xx+ on the mod.

Yes, you can.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Chemical Bromance

Like a Ninja!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2016
Fantasy Island
Thank you! Just afraid I can't really get the most out of the RDTA since subox max is 50w and I've seen people online vaping at 70-80W.
Depends on your build. The if you push the resistance down, you can pump more power through. More power (watts) = more vapour.

Sent from the road using Tapatalk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread