The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Newbies Q&A Thread. [PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING IN THIS FORUM]

Discussion in 'SG Vapers' started by Xanth, Oct 25, 2012.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. xinexz

xinexz Full Member Verified Member

May 17, 2017
    The old ones are slowly getting removed but there are more and more new ones popping up. Just gotta know how to find them #

2. frigate

frigate New Member

Jul 28, 2017
    Actually quite shagged, I dont even use instagram and last bought juice so long ago. Now all my contacts dead. Guess it's back to smoking soon

3. belindavape

belindavape Full Member

Jul 29, 2017
    Hi guys, new to vaping, thanks for all the basic info. Trying to get posts to get verified so that I can get information :toast:

4. Timothy Ng

Timothy Ng Full Member

Jul 31, 2017
    I think all IG shops currently all scams, trying to make a big buck off the hype. Haven't found one legit CoD one yet, all pre-orders only.

5. frigate

frigate New Member

Jul 28, 2017
    Ya this seems very likely, but the legit ones also dont want to run into any risk of buyer suddenly getting cold feet and he got a lot of extra stock lying around that he needs to get rid la.

6. Woohoowoohoo

Woohoowoohoo Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 24, 2016
    You just ain't searching hard enough. I get my supplies just fine. Order today, get tomorrow. No preorder bull.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. CY1976

CY1976 New Member

Aug 23, 2017
    been trying to find IG shop today. seems like not much options. :) anyway, what is a great kit to start off with for beginner?

8. Catsinlove

Catsinlove Full Member

Dec 10, 2015
    I managed to get one from IG, nice fella and seems sincere.. however 1 week later his account went inactive.. suspect got caught :/

Anyway I would recommend you what I got myself, the smok al85..Small and fits in your palm.
    Has the tfv8 baby beast tank, prebuilt coil in it(Q2 @ 0.4ohm) is one of the best prebuilt I ever tried..
    Flavour and cloud density is top notch.

Only thing is you have to prime it really well before starting.

Hope this helps!

9. nightswatch

nightswatch New Member

Oct 10, 2017
    Hi bros, thank your for the information. Recently start vaping, luckily i get pass through the immigration while bringing in the device. I seperated all the devices and put it into different container. Trying to post here and become verified member here. Hope you guys can help. Thanks

10. Mr.Ganas

Mr.Ganas Full Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Singapore
    Wah still alive ah this section? I kinda wanna go back to vaping but seems like a lost cause. I can find drugs easier than vape juice LOL!

11. beautex

beautex New Member

Jan 23, 2018
    Hi all! Have been vaping for quite a while now, but new to this forum. Dropped my mod and it died on me T_T and just nice my supplier MIA alr. hope the laojiaos here can shed some light! really don't want to have to resort back to analogs.

Have tried talking to a few IG pages but most are dead alr. Even the preorder ones are dead too. Trying to get verified here so I can return to my former glory :thumbs:

12. QfixU

QfixU Full Member

Apr 12, 2019
    Looks like this is where i need to be

13. xxcharliehaha
    This message by xxcharliehaha has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jun 21, 2019.
    Jun 20, 2019
  14. xiklord

xiklord Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2015
    ignore most to most u got warning for 1st offender, so chill ask him to FO and die

15. xxcharliehaha
    This message by xxcharliehaha has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Jun 21, 2019.
    Jun 20, 2019
  16. VforVape

VforVape Full Member

Mar 9, 2018
    S-E Asia
    Make a police report stating that he threatened to dox you and blackmailed you for money. The circumstances in which you revealed your details to him are immaterial. It shouldn't be too hard to trace him since you have his bank account number and police will follow up accordingly.

17. xxcharliehaha
    Jun 20, 2019
  18. VforVape

VforVape Full Member

Mar 9, 2018
    S-E Asia
    The transaction didn't go through right? It's not an offence to attempt to purchase e-cigs. For more, see here - Is Vaping Illegal in Singapore? | SingaporeLegalAdvice.com

19. xxcharliehaha
    Jun 20, 2019
  20. VforVape

VforVape Full Member

Mar 9, 2018
    S-E Asia
    Yes just make a police report now. Just say that you paid a seller upfront for a electronic device that you saw on Instagram and he did not deliver as promised and even threatened to release your bank account and address if you did not pay him a certain amount of money and you did so. Even if it comes out in the ensuing investigation that you were attempting to purchase an e-cig, I foresee that you'll probably get a stern warning from the police at most, given that they give those out to convicted sex offenders in our universities like candy. If you need more reassurance than the advice of some rando on the internet, go find a free legal clinic where you can receive expert advice in confidentiality.

21. xiklord

xiklord Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2015
    advice u not to report. money burn sad but expensive lesson, but best to ignore his threat, but wat u buy to burn 2,5k.

bank acct and what not, if he report u to police, they call u for interview. worse u kena warning, 1st offence nia.

22. Marineguy8888

Marineguy8888 Full Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Land of sin
    New trick by ig scammers is they will do cod .but meet at mrt station and claim pass and go . They give you package you pass them money no checking allowed .
    But they will give you rocks instead of a mod . Just be careful .

23. Icyzie

Icyzie New Member

Jul 27, 2019
    Could anyone assist me, I will be staying in SG for almost 2 months and I dont want to go back to cigs. please pm me ... I understand the risks here but my health is more concerned

24. Icyzie

Icyzie New Member

Jul 27, 2019
    By the way I'm from Thailand so if there's any thai guys hanging around this community do please help me