Status
Not open for further replies.

stevo_tdo

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Missouri
Ain't much love being shown for the m201 in it's own forum section. So let me show some.

I purchased a m201 kit after trying a m401 and needing "more". Right from the start I thought it was an excellent upgrade. Longer lasting battery, longer lasting cart, tons more vapor.

Then I threw the atty on my rechargeable box I made with a 18650 protected. Keeping it well above 3.7v for quite awhile before it needed to be topped off. Tons of flavor and vapor.

And tonight I whipped up a passthrough for it. Might be to much for me to handle. 5.42v roughly, jeez, though I was gonna fall over (well that and I vape 24mg Hilton).

I encourage anyone who uses penstyles to give the m201 a try. I don't believe I can imagine "more" in this scenario.

Well maybe I can, might have to try out that soldering iron mod..lol. Wish some of you were here in Perryville so we could vape....later

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Finally, someone posting in this subforum!

I've not tried the M201 yet. I do like the penstyle; been using the 801 for about 2 months now (most of my life as a vaper) - both with its own battery and connected to the Prodigy.

Connected to the Prodigy, the 801 is fantastic. On its own, it produces pretty good vapor, fairly good flavor, but virtually no throat hit.

I was very impressed with the 201 as reviewed in Figurehead's video (and with how impressed he was with it) ... and have been combing ECF for more information.

Any suggestions on the best/cheapest places to purchase a starter kit and/or parts?

And thanks for reviving this subforum!

I'm expecting my M-201 in the mail today! Can't wait to use it, I've been researching for a second e-cig, (Only e-cig I've tried and use, is the DSE 801). Which is great most of the time, but there's just sometimes I want to feel the vapor more, especially first thing in the morning, I'm hoping this will help me get my fix, and put it down. Sometimes during the day, I can't seem seem to put my 801 down, trying to get that "hit", or "satisfaction". so I'm hoping the 201 will help with that :)

I was torn between VX2 and M-201, but I can't afford both, Figurehead's review sold me on the 201. Plus, I know that Shawn at Litecig will have a mod available soon that will work with both, the 201 and 801.

Stevo the M201 is a super unit I had mine for almost a month before my step daughter decided she really liked it. Now I have to wait for the begining of the month to order another. I didn't tell her that I had an extra atty stashed away so I'm using it on my nicostick. LOL IMO it's a unit that I recomend to everyone and will get another ASAP.
I'm glad to hear that you finally quit the analogs!!

Don I got and will continue to get my M201 products from Shawn at Litecig. I got some attys from another supplier and 2out of 3 were DOA and he's giving me some problems on a return. I thought I could save a little money with someone else but it's just not worth it. IMO Shawn is a good business man and will do what he can to make you happy with your purchase.

Last edited:

stevo_tdo

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Missouri
Stevo the M201 is a super unit I had mine for almost a month before my step daughter decided she really liked it. Now I have to wait for the begining of the month to order another. I didn't tell her that I had an extra atty stashed away so I'm using it on my nicostick. LOL IMO it's a unit that I recomend to everyone and will get another ASAP.

Don I got and will continue to get my M201 products from Shawn at Litecig. I got some attys from another supplier and 2out of 3 were DOA and he's giving me some problems on a return. I thought I could save a little money with someone else but it's just not worth it. IMO Shawn is a good business man and will do what he can to make you happy with your purchase.

Yes, stick with shawn, although midwestvapor has some left for 35-40 i believe

stevo_tdo

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Missouri

I'm glad to have finally quit too. Whether it was the great taste of the hilton, or the fact it was 24mg to get me through the first week IDK. I had been vaping off and on for the past 2 months.

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
...Don I got and will continue to get my M201 products from Shawn at Litecig. I got some attys from another supplier and 2out of 3 were DOA and he's giving me some problems on a return. I thought I could save a little money with someone else but it's just not worth it. IMO Shawn is a good business man and will do what he can to make you happy with your purchase.

Thanks, Carlos! In addition to your, stevo_tdo's, and MickiO's positive comments about LitecigUSA.net, as far as I can tell, their prices are the lowest.

It's not clear what the color is. There is a separate item for the stainless steel, but the other one doesn't specify color or have a way to select color. I see that the model number has a 'b' in it (the stainless steel has 'ss'), so my guess is that it is black (which is what I want, although blue would be OK). But I hate white and nicotine is my addiction, not gambling.:D Same question about LED color, but I'm not as fussy on that.

Do you happen to know if there is a discount coupon code?

Thanks!

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
I got a matte black m201 from there and the batts had orange leds. If you really want to save on some m201 stuff then check out the site brought to you buy litecig and truesmoker. ecigwholesale : Home

Steve, thanks for that additional source. Not really applicable to an individual consumer like me, especially one who would just be "testing the waters" of the 201. I thought the 5-pack of atomizers would be a good idea, then I saw the shipping charges: $40!8-o

No, if and when I make the 201 plunge, it will be with LitecigUSA.net.

oldienea

May 21, 2009
I use my M201 for allmost tree weeks now, mostly with ECOpure regular high 20mg e-juice.
That's a phantastic device that gives me lots of vapor and a constant throat hit. I never had any problem with it so far. I just love it.
I cannot compare it to a 801, because I did never have one.
I use also M401 EVO, 510, 901, J118 and I vape since 5 monts now.

wellfedned

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
NAPLES FL
I want to lke my 201 but! Atty's , cant keep one going for more than two weeks currently waiting on replacements. Otherwise i like the long batt life, and the consistent good hits . Especially the first hit after at sits for awhile, but those atty's! Bought from absolutely e cig and thier policy is to return all defects to be examind by there tec, unless you place an order. In that case they will gladly ship you a new one. I think the atty's should last more than two weeks. And thats why i cant show as much love as this cig probably deserves. So i'm using my janty stick all the time now.

stevo_tdo

ECF Veteran
May 27, 2009
Missouri
Not sure wellfedned. I had 1 atty die in a month and I think that one was deffective from the start. Thought I had another one going out. Cleaned it up and working like new. I use 1 atty 24/7 until it blows. So does the wife. These things don't get a break.

Like I said I have only lost 1 m201 atty. I have not lost a m401 atty in 3 months.

wellfedned

ECF Veteran
Jul 15, 2009
NAPLES FL
My luck has been the opposite it's the 201's that keep going out. Besides my supplier says they will warranty them. But only if i return them which i have. But it's been 3 wks and they say they haven't received them. Don't get me wrong when it was working it was great, extra long battery life, strong throat hit. Just bad luck with atty's and i have several other e cig's to compare it to (901, 801, janty stick, s e 4081, 510, m 84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread