Small Error, Mark addresses it on a Saturday.

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by LastOutlaw, Dec 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2009
    Texas
    I had a small error in my last order that I didn't even notice until today when I was looking through the list of items I'm to receive in another shipment. I email Mark on a Saturday afternoon thinking he would look at it Monday when he got to work and got a reply back right away from him stating he would remedy the error first thing on Monday. Now I have to ask...how many other companies in this business or any other business would be taking customer issue emails on a Saturday and replying back to remedy the issue? NONE!
    I have to say thanks Mark and V4L for going above and beyond for your customers. You are greatly appreciated and your great service is noted.

Greg/LastOutlaw

2. dohsma

dohsma Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Feb 26, 2009
    WI, USA
    LOL Greg. You just never know when I'm going to get back to you. The truth is I TRY to answer all emails with 12 hours. This is not always the reality, but my goal is 100% customer satisfaction. I know this is an impossible goal, but we set our sights high.

3. Adrenalynn

Adrenalynn Vaping Master ECF Veteran

>> and replying back to remedy the issue? NONE!

Their service is outstanding but "none" is ... excessive. :)

4. LastOutlaw

LastOutlaw Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 10, 2009
    Texas
    Adren, I don't think so. Unless it is a large company that has people on staff to handle these issues for these specific days. I don't think I'm being excessive at all. Just stating how I feel about Mark's quick reply on a day I'm pretty sure is his day off to be spent with his family. I've read on a few other brand's forums where they can't get a reply at all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.