Status
Not open for further replies.

redrebel821

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 8, 2015
Houston area
Happy dancing for a new something that makes me smile...looks like my son is coming for a visit in December and his partner will get to come with! Not sure of the dates yet, but may possibly be for my sons birthday, or maybe even...gasp...Christmas!!! Wooohooooo, can you tell I'm excited???

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Ok. It was so cool..i walked out my door 1 day last summer and on the steps in the hallway i see a small bag. I had just moved into this big buildind in 1 of the 4 boros of NYC and there i found My first vape!
It was new. And I guess that somebody must of been hangn around inside of my building and probably ran when they heard my door and left the bag behind. So there it was a new istick 50. . I didn't no anything about these back then last June 2015. But I instantly fell in love !
Sad to say the way it started it ended. My son took it out with him 1 night and lost it!!
Now I really need a new one..and I just had surgery last year being out of work and living in the concrete jungle $ is tight and I haven't bought 1 yet. I'd surely be happy if I won a newbie .I hate ciggs as my mom died from them and now both my sister and only auntie are very sick with COPD and on oxygen... No happy ending here. I'd be so happy with a new one.. Thank u SMILIN[emoji6]

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
<3
Happy dancing for a new something that makes me smile...looks like my son is coming for a visit in December and his partner will get to come with! Not sure of the dates yet, but may possibly be for my sons birthday, or maybe even...gasp...Christmas!!! Wooohooooo, can you tell I'm excited???
OOOOOH! I expect plenty of pictures! <3 Where do they live now? They're kinda far from you, right?

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Ok. It was so cool..i walked out my door 1 day last summer and on the steps in the hallway i see a small bag. I had just moved into this big buildind in 1 of the 4 boros of NYC and there i found My first Vape!
It was new. And I guess that somebody must of been hangn around inside of my building and probably ran when they heard my door and left the bag behind. So there it was a new istick 50. . I didn't no anything about these back then last June 2015. But I instantly fell in love !
Sad to say the way it started it ended. My son took it out with him 1 night and lost it!!
Now I really need a new one..and I just had surgery last year being out of work and living in the concrete jungle $ is tight and I haven't bought 1 yet. I'd surely be happy if I won a newbie .I hate ciggs as my mom died from them and now both my sister and only auntie are very sick with COPD and on oxygen... No happy ending here. I'd be so happy with a new one.. Thank u SMILIN[emoji6]

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
There WILL be a happy ending with you because we will help you out, @crystalluv545! I'm gonna talk to Smilin and see how we can help!

Sending you lots of love.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
Feeling a little sad today since I've retired my previous favorite shirt pocket setup on the left. But all I have to do is puff a couple times on the little guy on the right and my smile comes right back.!
2016-09-21_16.51.52.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: redrebel821
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread