Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurt0402

Ultra Member
Aug 26, 2015
Australia
upload_2015-9-1_12-10-53.jpeg

Midnightalaskan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 10, 2015
Folsom, CA
Thanks everyone for the reply!

Yah I knew it depended on who it's shipped via.

I know my fathers company has stuff manufactured in Shenzhen China and it is shipped via FedEx express and we usually saw it in about a week. Maybe a day or so +\-.

I was asking mainly to see what everyone else's experience has been.

So in theory, a week to half a year :D

I would think (assume) that smok would probably ship these by a "more reputable" carrier so probably the big 3 (ups, DHL, FedEx) so probably 1-2 weeks.... Or so.

Sweet:cool:

Well that's cool. I've never won anything online like this before so I'm excited! Can't wait to get it and be able to mess around and fog up my house!

Big Me

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 24, 2014
England
Before I go, want to make sure I answer Ya', since I almost missed "Your" post and I don't want to seem rude (Blame it on the new interface - see below ) . . .

Normally anything can be interesting, especially when it is told by someone just as interesting . . . Just Sayin' . . .;)

BTW: I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but it seems that either "You" are never brought back to where Ya' left off even if you hit the message that "pops-up" - View earlier post . . . OR Worse - There are a numerous amount of post that just miraculously appear all of a sudden after "You" have posted . . . Or it jumps and there are 4 more pages of post . . . It get's very frustrating . . . AND - One of the reason I am not really hanging out here as much . . . :mad: :evil:

Okay - Once again, I'm out of here . . . Nite ALL ! ! ! :D
@Uncle, I never for one moment thought you were being rude. It doesn't strike me as your normal persona here and I realise how easy it is to lose track of things in this thread. Heck, I've done it often enough myself. Lol

I agree about the way the interface works after posting a reply is frustrating. I don't bother with clicking on the "view earlier replies" anymore and just refresh the page myself.

Have a nice night though and hope to catch you when you're next around.

BamaBabe4Ever

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 21, 2012
AlaFreakinBama
www.facebook.com

I know my fathers company has stuff manufactured in Shenzhen China and it is shipped via FedEx express and we usually saw it in about a week. Maybe a day or so +\-.

I would think (assume) that smok would probably ship these by a "more reputable" carrier so probably the big 3 (ups, DHL, FedEx) so probably 1-2 weeks.... Or so.

Well that's cool. I've never won anything online like this before so I'm excited! Can't wait to get it and be able to mess around and fog up my house!
Me to. we will be posting pics like this
10593330_781765881914168_104353590_n.jpg
saying Selfie LOL

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
And I don't understand it, everything in my cart said it would ship in 7 Days... :lol: :lol:
FastTech shipping it out isn't the problem, it's the donkey that carries it to the post office that has the problems sometimes :facepalm:

mule-mail-470-0509.jpg

overload2.jpg

The Eciginator

Ultra Member
Jul 27, 2015

I would think (assume) that SMOK would probably ship these by a "more reputable" carrier so probably the big 3 (ups, DHL, FedEx) so probably 1-2 weeks.... Or so.

Unless it's incinerated in a massive fireball from some warehouse, then add a week!:pervy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread