Ended Smoktech giveaway! 250 Cloud Machines to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
This is going to Bite.
Will likely be up most of the night with the pain and have to get up early to take all this paperwork to my HR.

Dr. Sees no end in sight and things are worsening a bit.
Agreed with Workers Comp to take the FCE - Functional Capacity Evaluation - with reservations. Dr. doesn't like the idea and is concerned I may increase injury.
Promised I would refuse anything threatening.
At least it gets the next Speed Bump behind us.

Sad really, I have ECF and vaping and that is about my limits lately. Could really use a bit of Life mixed in.
Not that you Peoples and vaping aren't Great!!!!:thumbs: but there has to be something more I can enjoy.:eek:

Okay Self pity over - Now let me to the front of the line!:mad:
I want a X Cube II COMPLETE!:lol:

Bets on how many pages I will have to catch up on by the time I get back tomorrow?
I'm guessing a Gillion;)
:shock:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I think you are on to something here. I would totally vape a fruity blend of Albert Einstein, Yngwie Malmsteen, Salvador Dali, and Super Dave Osborne. We could totally skip that pesky jack in the back of the neck portion of computerized brain reprogramming.
Einstein and Dali... Whoa! Look at all the pretty maths dripping off the edge of the universe.

How about tossing in some Gandhi and Errol Flynn. Dashing, yet celibate :)

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
tumblr_nh53qd8aT11u5oh1vo1_1280.jpg

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
maybe we can bait him out. What do you bait a bot with?

Although I doubt everyone would do it - I bet if everyone really agreed and actually stopped posting all at once the "Ollie Bot" would show up - or eventually at least one of his many minions to see what was happening . . .

giphy.gif

Daddy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2015
This is going to Bite.
Will likely be up most of the night with the pain and have to get up early to take all this paperwork to my HR.

Dr. Sees no end in sight and things are worsening a bit.
Agreed with Workers Comp to take the FCE - Functional Capacity Evaluation - with reservations. Dr. doesn't like the idea and is concerned I may increase injury.
Promised I would refuse anything threatening.
At least it gets the next Speed Bump behind us.

Sad really, I have ECF and Vaping and that is about my limits lately. Could really use a bit of Life mixed in.
Not that you Peoples and Vaping aren't Great!!!!:thumbs: but there has to be something more I can enjoy.:eek:

Okay Self pity over - Now let me to the front of the line!:mad:
I want a X Cube II COMPLETE!:lol:

Bets on how many pages I will have to catch up on by the time I get back tomorrow?
I'm guessing a Gillion;)
:shock:

Brother Vaper, go fishing. It puts your mind at ease.

If it doesn't you can always start drinking......

=)

spartanstew

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2013
Wylie, Texas

Thundernoggin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 29, 2014
MI
Einstein and Dali... Whoa! Look at all the pretty maths dripping off the edge of the universe.

How about tossing in some Gandhi and Errol Flynn. Dashing, yet celibate :)

Better throw in some Tiger Woods to balance out that pesky celibacy thing along with some Bruce Lee and J Krishnamurti. Oops...I almost forgot JR Bob Dobbs.

NancyR

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Washington State
Although I doubt everyone would do it - I bet if everyone really agreed and actually stopped posting all at once the "Ollie Bot" would show up - or eventually at least one of his many minions to see what was happening . . .

giphy.gif

Yeah, Uncle I am sure everyone will agree to that lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread