• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

So ladies, what do you think of the new Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Try Tapatalk again, ScandaLeX. It's working again today, thank goodness.
I'm using Tapatalk but after having spent time with the mobile web version, I like that even better.
A small difference between the 2 ~ in Tap we have notifications & mobile web has alerts. The alerts {IMO} are more efficient.

Also with Tap (& this has been an issue for quite a while for me) not all pics show up so I find myself reading reading reading.....pic.....ughhh refesh.....repeat.

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
Thx! And I even just got a new mod that's rather "ladyish" --

IMG_0567-sml.jpg

Sure makes a nice change from all the black and stainless! :thumb:

Andria
I feel you. I'm a freak for anything white but recently began adding a lil color to my mods.

Reactions: daleron

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
I feel you. I'm a freak for anything white but recently began adding a lil color to my mods.

The last vv3 I bought was the pearl white, and I really, really like it... but I can't find anything to go with it. Until the white derringer came out, there weren't any white toppers at all, that I could find (other than the evod/MT3S stuff, which I don't do anymore). But even the plain white derringer doesn't really "match" the pearl white vv3, with all the lil sparkly bits. I ended up just using a frost white kayfun M-tank (which is really just blurry "clear" color) and a white ceramic drip tip, since it was far enough away from the vv3 that the difference wasn't so noticeable. And then the white ceramic driptip got broken. :facepalm: Now I mainly use the white vv3 for dry-burning, ohm checking, etc. And I'm making myself get more accustomed to metal tips... metal is much harder to break. :D

Andria

Reactions: daleron

ScandaLeX

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 6, 2013
PhiLLy
@AndriaD ~ I gave my pearl white VV3 away to a friend who on drs. orders needed to quit smoking altogether or cut down considerably the amount smoked.

That was almost a yr ago & she continued to smoke like a sailor. Very recently she had an event that hospitalized her. Looks like the VV3 is finally being used.

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Still trying to get used to it. Was thrilled that I could still use tapatalk! I would use the new one mobile more if I could figure out how to insert pics from my phone. If anyone one knows I am open for suggestions! LOL

Overall I think it will be nice once I get over the shock of change [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Good to see you here Shadav!! :)

I see you're a toodle puffer now too ;)

I came across the tootle puffer thread the other day and now can't remember where it was! LOL Where abouts is it dale? [emoji4]

Mommabird62

Puff2K

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2015
USA
I came across the tootle puffer thread the other day and now can't remember where it was! LOL Where abouts is it dale? [emoji4]

Mommabird62
It's in the General Vaping forum. It should be high on the list because it gets so many posts. :)

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Reactions: mommabird62
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread