• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

So whereabouts are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Napir

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
But what cities are you near? Maybe we can scrounge up some members in your area?

Lu

Despite it's appearance, Pburgh IS a city. :( There are already a few ECF members up here though. Just have to get in touch with em.

I think this is a grand idea BTW, I hope to see a lot of NY state people sound off here.

I know that Jaydar and Yvilla are in your area. They should be poking around in here soon enough I think. And Thystean too (I think)... But he's up at all kinds of crazy hours.

In the meantime, I'll just keep posting and get this thread some notice. :)

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Despite it's appearance, Pburgh IS a city. :( There are already a few ECF members up here though. Just have to get in touch with em.

I think this is a grand idea BTW, I hope to see a lot of NY state people sound off here.

I know that Jaydar and Yvilla are in your area. They should be poking around in here soon enough I think. And Thystean too (I think)... But he's up at all kinds of crazy hours.

In the meantime, I'll just keep posting and get this thread some notice. :)

Haha....I know P'burgh is a city :)

I was just wondering if there were other cities nearby, like we are looking at Syracuse, Rochester and Buffalo....people then know what area we're looking at.

I just sent out an invite to Yvilla and Thy. Will check out Jaydar too.

Thanks!

Lu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Ach! I couldn't invite the others since they are already members so I sent them each a PM. Not sure what the response will be since some of them (even the group founder) have not logged on in some time, but at least it's out there.

From the Social Group, I gathered:

the realbfg - Syracuse here!
caminodiablo - From Buffalo (didn't realize he was Heather's hubby....lol)
jayquik03 - ?
vapin2thamax - Rochester
suddenly - Hi, I am from Newark, NY. Between Rochester and Syracuse
vaporadam - Hamilton , NY !! Just south of Utica, NY
vividdemise - Mount Morris, NY here about 40 South of Rochester

I really hope they join in. The more the merrier! :)

Lu

Reactions: Steel0906

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Hi you all.

I live in Newark. NY it is about 45min to an hour from Rochester NY. I am kinda Soulth East of Rochester. I see some of us are pretty far spread apart. Upstate is a big area:) Yet they forget about us because of NYC.:p

Hey Suddenly....glad you made it over! So would you be interested in a meet in the Rochester area?

Lu

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA

Napir

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran

ZambucaLu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2008
Central NY, USA
Sure I would Lu. I posted on the other thread that I was a good follower, but planning makes me lose sleep. LOL;)

Hey, as long as you can make it, we'll figure out the rest :)

Yah, that's one of my fellow Plattsburgh-ians, the one who introduced me to Vaping to begin with. There's two more lurking around here somewhere. I just have to get in touch with them...

I know Camel should be back soon and checking his messages.

That's great! Get 'em over here! :D

BTW....because I changed the name of the group to include "Club", it changed the link....so yours is no good now. You can just copy mine and paste it into your sigline if you want. Once you do that, it will change in all of your previous posts too.

Lu

Napir

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
BTW....because I changed the name of the group to include "Club", it changed the link....so yours is no good now. You can just copy mine and paste it into your sigline if you want. Once you do that, it will change in all of your previous posts too.
Lu

Thanks! I Fixed it...

\/ \/ \/ \/ \/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread