Spitting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frenchfry1942

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2014
My RM2 decided to spit at me for awhile this morning. I thought I had seen a post here so I searched. It had a link to a YouTube video that was unavailable. I just did a plain old search on YouTube and could not find anything about spitting atomizers.

Anyway, I re-built my atty, primed it, loaded the bottle and after a couple draws I started to get dry hits. I took the back off and looked there, looked good inside. I took the RM2 off, it looked good. I squonked it and it was slow to come up to the well. Hmm, okay I thought, squonk harder. I put the atty back on and squonked it 40 or so times and then I saw it coming out the air hole. Ooops. Okay, well lets vape some out without squonking. It then spit at me!

So, I went to smaller, shorter draws to burn off some juice. It worked. It really only took about 4-5 draws. Also of note, the battery was fresh but I don't think that was really a player.

NT GCD is good with coffee this morning. :)

Reactions: Robinowitz

Spydro

Sindoyen
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 20, 2013
nowhither
Since cotton expands when whetted with joose, Rayon not as much, it's common practice to wick Rayon tighter in the coil than cotton. I haven't used any Rayon since the later tube mech days though, and only occasionally even then. If not RxW its KGD cotton, also from those days, and my cotton builds now are Scottish Rolled to hold more joose. Going against the norm for cotton they need to be tight in the coil too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread