Squape E(motion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnar94

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2016
I think we dealt with the same CA seller... way too much for shipping.

I stocked up on the clones and 1 authentic of the R(s). Looking forward to hear if the new one is in the same league.
I just remember using N.E.T'S and a jam biscuit flavour think it was called "jam scone" from rootsliquids, really top stuff.... the squape r really shined with them biscuit/fruity flavours.... weren't bad on the N.E.T.'s either

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I just remember using N.E.T'S and a jam biscuit flavour think it was called "jam scone" from rootsliquids, really top stuff.... the squape r really shined with them biscuit/fruity flavours.... weren't bad on the N.E.T.'s either
Oh yeah, love it w tobaccos and is still in my rotation of tanks

Ragnar94

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 6, 2016
Oh yeah, love it w tobaccos and is still in my rotation of tanks
Lol I've only got a RDA at the minute.... not the worst but I preferred my MTL vaping.... got a lot of juice that's been steeping for a few months so ain't that bad.... can wait for the squape e

Reactions: ToolmanTexas

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
Lol I've only got a RDA at the minute.... not the worst but I preferred my MTL vaping.... got a lot of juice that's been steeping for a few months so ain't that bad.... can wait for the squape e
I running fruity loops cereal mix (diy) in my X dream and ut tastes delicious so does smurf Berries ,

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
A very nice fruity loop cereal taste , i make lemon tart also , some times i combine them which is delicious too , also add a little shisha lemon from Inawria which really adds a nice sweet rich lemon ,
Ive never been a lemon flavor liker in past but these juices Im Vaping daily there so addictive , need a couple of weeks steep to take that tarty ness down a little ,

I occasionally used to sell some on ebay in past
It seemed to help fund buying in more concentrate every penny went back into new mixes.
Birthday cake and fryd cream cakes also are 2 others im quite addicted too also

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
A very nice fruity loop cereal taste , i make lemon tart also , some times i combine them which is delicious too , also add a little shisha lemon from Inawria which really adds a nice sweet rich lemon ,
Ive never been a lemon flavor liker in past but these juices Im Vaping daily there so addictive , need a couple of weeks steep to take that tarty ness down a little ,

I occasionally used to sell some on ebay in past
It seemed to help fund buying in more concentrate every penny went back into new mixes.
Birthday cake and fryd cream cakes also are 2 others im quite addicted too also
Recipe links anywhere?? :)

Reactions: anavidfan

benley73

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 2, 2016
The kilo dew berry is also a great one too if done right can be vape right away tastes better after a steep ,
I named mine Crack berries since im Vaping a lot of it , [emoji39] .

Just search the name of juices on here the lemon Tart after 2weeks is delicious i usually add a little more Stevia and shisha lemon for more of a kick been told its better than orignal version a few times the way i do it , I tend to follow recipe for tester then note down tweaks i do mix up 100ml batch and split into 5 x 20mls tweak each of them till you get to ones you really like then can make bigger batches . Like i say all my posts are via mobile when i get home to my pc i can check recipes , but the ones on the French site are decent , even the creamsicle [emoji521] is good

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
I can't wait to get this baby. :wub:

R/Rs is my number one atty till this day. I have three of them. Tried X but it's not as good as R/Rs even though it has LFC which R/Rs doesn't have. Only better feature (for some people) which X has is top filling but for me it's not important at all.

I'm really happy that it's more R improvement and less X. Even new decks are almost exact R decks and nothing like X ones.

Also, if the dimensions are correct and precisely defined and there's no reason to believe they are not, these atties should be the same as R/Rs which is great as I don't consider Rs to be big atty. R is big for my taste by Rs is not.

This is what is written for E:
Height (without SQuip Tip and 510 connector): 59mm (4.5ml) / 52mm (2.0ml)

And this is Rs:
Height (without Squip Tip) : 49mm

I have measured my Rs with 510 connector and short SQ drip tip and it's 67-68mm.

IMAG0118.jpg

According to this 4.5ml version should be almost the same as Rs with short drip tip and when screwed on a mod which is absolutely great.

And first review but it's in German.

Last edited:

ickx

ECF Veteran
Jul 19, 2015
Europe
And first review but it's in German.

German, but with subtitles/captions, English and many others, just turn on and adjust.

(...of course the YT subs are machine translated, meaning you'll have to take them with A LOT of imagination and you'll eventually figure them out :);))

For those not familiar with this reviewer, he is very good, experienced and thorough, he really knows what he's talking about.

Last edited:

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
R/Rs is my number one atty till this day. I have three of them. Tried X but it's not as good as R/Rs even though it has LFC which R/Rs doesn't have. Only better feature (for some people) which X has is top filling but for me it's not important at all.

IMAG0118.jpg

I also enjoy the R/S so much better than my very short experience with the "X"; taste was not bad, but it had a bit too much air and most of all, it was so dang hard for me to work with, stiff, very painful.

I notice on your photo that the 510 positive protrudes a lot. Do you find that it works better like that ? I do notice that occasionally I do get some resistance readings jumping around. I will clean the threads and the pin and then all is perfect again.

Have you tried the new pos/ 510 pins ?

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
@anavidfan the pin is like this out of the box. On other two which I bought used I set it like this as well and I never had any jumping ohms.

I read here about that problem and that a lot of people had it but it never happened to me. As I was reading it looked that majority had that problem with SS wire. If you are trying to check the resistance on just SS coil without cotton and liquid the ohms will jump a lot. That's normal with SS wire, it happened to me also. But when I put the cotton and start using it then resistance jumps 0.2-0.3 max which is totally acceptable.

@ickx drap says hi. :D

TheotherSteveS

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2015
Birmingham, England
@anavidfan the pin is like this out of the box. On other two which I bought used I set it like this as well and I never had any jumping ohms.

I read here about that problem and that a lot of people had it but it never happened to me. As I was reading it looked that majority had that problem with SS wire. If you are trying to check the resistance on just SS coil without cotton and liquid the ohms will jump a lot. That's normal with SS wire, it happened to me also. But when I put the cotton and start using it then resistance jumps 0.2-0.3 max which is totally acceptable.

@ickx drap says hi. :D
I had the problem on the Rs and two different X's using Ti and NiFe48 and to be honest, resistance moving by 0.2-0.3Ω is not really acceptable and death to TC usage where 0.02-0.03 is very bad! I also dont understand why that behaviour is normal for SS wire?? The 510 pin arrangement in the E is the same as the X and in my opinion, is sub-optimal for TC vaping but ymmv of course! Times have changed and the need for adjustable 510 pins is pretty much in the past. It is almost impossible to buy a mod with a fixed 510 pin these days and the E isnt something I personally would use on a hybrid mech...

Reactions: Eskie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread