The Squape Reloaded! Best tank RBA coming soon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

petemoss

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 16, 2013
Queens, NY
Refilling the Squape R is very easy. Turn the SQr upside down and unscrew the base. Use a syringe to squirt juice between the chimney and side of tank. Screw the base back on the tank. Remove the air hole ring and while holding the air hole pointing down and covered with paper towel, blow through the drip tip to clear any liquid in the air passages.Done!

sss1911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Refilling the Squape R is very easy. Turn the SQr upside down and unscrew the base. Use a syringe to squirt juice between the chimney and side of tank. Screw the base back on the tank. Remove the air hole ring and while holding the air hole pointing down and covered with paper towel, blow through the drip tip to clear any liquid in the air passages.Done!

Ok so you blow through every time. Just didn't know if there was a better way. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sss1911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Anyone know if any of the U.S shops are gonna be selling the nano tank? I know Cloud9 has them going on sale tomorrow...

Vaperev will sock them today. I'm sure they will sell out quick. They mentioned they will go online at 11 their time.

sss1911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Charlotte, NC
anyone know where I can buy one of these? with the deeper "wide" juice deck?

Not sure if anyone sells the rba with the wide deck included. But vaperev and cloud9vaping both sell the wide deck separately but neither have them in stock.

sss1911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Charlotte, NC
On another note, I keep getting dry hits and flooding out the air hole. Any advice is appreciated.
Currently running standard deck
1.3 ohms
Around 10 watts
With organic cotton.
I have tried less cotton, more cotton, shorter tails and longer tails and I can't find the sweet spot.
I know the wide deck is better for cotton but I can't find one in stock.

jluc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2014
Colorado
On another note, I keep getting dry hits and flooding out the air hole. Any advice is appreciated.
1.3 ohms
Around 10 watts
With organic cotton.
I have tried less cotton, more cotton, shorter tails and longer tails and I can't find the sweet spot.

Check the end of page nine and the start of page ten on this thread.

Thejack1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 20, 2014
Nj
1.3 ohms
Around 10 watts
With organic cotton.

NO tails! Ever. Although I am using the wide deck, if the standard is wicked like this, you will be fine. Never have any wick in the juice channels.
IMG_8646.jpg

sss1911

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2013
Charlotte, NC
NO tails! Ever. Although I am using the wide deck, if the standard is wicked like this, you will be fine. Never have any wick in the juice channels.
View attachment 380910

Here is my setup currently
As you can see the wick isn't hanging down into the channels. It's right at the top
d28372c4fe84a379f637a47e11e7c8b4.jpg
4a10f24b7d3152b2cc66e8e8650fb474.jpg

After I took those pics I trimmed the wick up a little bit shorter. I'll see how it works out.

Susaz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2009
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Since I can't get one full to buy, I'm going to settle on buying parts for it. I learned it the hard way with the Kayfun, the original works better, but if you don't want to spend so much, buy a base and third party tubes!

Cloud9 has the base, the new tubes, the spare parts, everything to make an original SquapeR... Plus I think, according to my numbers, a tiny bit cheaper than buying the full original plus decks...

Not sure if anyone sells the rba with the wide deck included. But vaperev and cloud9vaping both sell the wide deck separately but neither have them in stock.

Hello
yesteday i whas new owner of a squape ;)
65 32 whas my number :)
am from holland and i whas lucky i can drive to store and buy it there.
i came there and the guy told me his W deck he not got in stock.
then he told me yess becuase many people wanna have the w deck.
and many people with a clone go try out a W deck .
and see later it not fit.
i also saw the nano tank ,owner got it on a mod.
i asked him whats youre faforite tank ??
then he pointed to nano and named squape.
does the nano tank give warmer vapor becuase he is shorter???
a tint tiny bit he told me.
today W deck wil arive ,hope it give less dry hitt what i have now with s deck.
but stil the flavour is good.
and i have it on the 3 small hole .
i like him allot ,specialy the part you can open and check whats going on .

Sweeperdk

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2012
Denmark
So I just received my Square Reloaded, and a Vaporflask. No batteries yet, so am just vaping on a mech mod. Awesome atty, one of the best I've tried.

Got me wondering, though... Can this thing take a lot of watts? As in, could I have a reasonably pleasant tape at 35-40 watts?

I normally drip, but this thing is quite close to the experience, I'd just like to give it a tad more power :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread