Not open for further replies.

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Pico or Evic VTC mini

IF the batteries are too heavy you might try that new joyetech AIO box.....about 9 ounces or so.......

with pico or vtc you have to add weight of the 18650 battery PLUS the weight of you tank/topper. W/out anything I think the Pico weighs about 6.5 ounces w/out a battery or a topper.....

Last edited:
Reactions: CoughingBad

CoughingBad

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 25, 2010
US
Just thought i will give an update. I finally ended up getting 3 different box mods, a voltron, pico and an istick.

First voltron, ordered from vapenw.com and didnt have a good experience. Got a lemon and so was not able to test out if i like it. Wasnt even able to get a refund.

Then pico, it looks nice and everything works rightbut still the weight is bothering me too much.

Finally the istick, it became my goto battery. The weight is good, works well, battery life is great.

Anyways, i thank all of you for giving suggestions. Oh one more thing, i like the istick also because it is so much easier to unscrew the tank. With the other ones it is almost impossible!!! But you can always get a thread cover and will make it much easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: tearose50

Joevapor

May 24, 2017
Hello forum,

I have been vaping pen style forever and am looking at trying a box mod. I currently am using vision spinner 1650mah with an aspire mini tank and they are good so far but please correct me if I am wrong whether it has built in usb port or not the battery will degrade over time. Also I love having the usb port on the battery so I can vape while charging (although i just watched a video that says that most explosions happen while charging/vaping, scary!!)

Anyways, i have never used a box mod because they usually are very heavy. I tried looking at websites but the ones I went to do not show weight. Any suggestions on some good lightweight close to a penstyle weight box mods that I can use with my aspire tank?

Thank you in advance for information.
Void Ray by Encom is super light and basically indestructible

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread