• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Taking this Sub back

Status
Not open for further replies.

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
So are we looking seriously for an "official" admin then? If that's the case I will volunteer for the job ONLY because I know no one else wants it. But I'll need a vote to make sure I'm acceptable to the hoarde AND with the implicit understanding that it's a paper tiger position. Our Beloved Leader ever shall remain DragonVapor.

btw Dragon...did you know that the Chupacabra finally got my goat :( But I saved her horns! If I ever get motivated enough I'll make us a pair of knives out of them, I'm pretty sure they have magical slaying properties.

Last edited:

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
So are we looking seriously for an "official" admin then? If that's the case I will volunteer for the job ONLY because I know no one else wants it. But I'll need a vote to make sure I'm acceptable to the hoarde AND with the implicit understanding that it's a paper tiger position. Our Beloved Leader ever shall remain DragonVapor.

btw Dragon...did you know that the Chupacabra finally got my goat :( But I saved her horns! If I ever get motivated enough I'll make us a pair of knives out of them, I'm pretty sure they have magical slaying properties.

Sweet dodge the bullet of paper work....

and no... I was unaware that it was that easy to "get your goat" but I know you have a long standing animosity with the el chupacabra so I guess if anything was going to get your goat it would be that...

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
well truthfully I believe she died a quasi natural death. I say quasi because I did give her some medical assistance at the end. Although I'm not so sure those damn Zombie Deer hanging around her pen at night might have had something to do with it. They were probably looking for a recruit! But I foiled them....hehe....the local funeral parlor came and picked her up and cremated her. Only in a small town....LOL

So I guess I need to send in a request for mod-ship of this thing? I'll look into it but do we know who the current admin is? I thought it was you , Mac?

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
That's odd- the group's stayed in mine. Glad you're back in, and that you have some time to play.

(I hadn't thought about the stepford wives being zombies....that's the kind of zombie that i'm 99% sure i could never, ever be :lol: )

This was linked to me...was about me in another forum...so I thought it would be a hoot for an avi :D

It is kind of growing on me...

Seriously...I think they were the first mechanical zombies ...huh ?

Edit to add : oh by the way...the Thread title got pointed out to me :facepalm:
Changed the s with the asterisks to Sub
:oops:

Last edited:

DragonVapor

ECF Veteran
Apr 18, 2010
San Antonio, TX
Do we have this guy? He could be admin....

office_space_stapler_with_milton1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread