Status
Not open for further replies.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Hi all....I just got a new order of Stardusts from GotVapes...one of which being the ones they have labeled as "NEW". I guess they are supposed to handle more acidic juices better. Anyway...when i try to use it, i just get a nasty dry burnt taste, and it won't go away. I've never had this happen with any other brand new Stardust, so I'm wondering if maybe its this "NEW" version. Has anyone else tried the new ones yet, and if so, any issues?

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
I just got the new ones where you can replace the heads. I also tried the long wick ones. I never really had a bad taste. Maybe try laying it on it's side for awhile.
Love you boxer. I have a 12yr old boxer who had a stroke a couple of weeks ago. Scared me to death. He is doing better now though

THanks..I'll give that a shot. I have about 6 short wicks and 5 long wicks...this was the only one of this version that I ordered GotVapes NEW VISION eGo Stardust ™ 1.6ml TC 2.1-2.4 SHORT WICK [gv-NEWvisionstardust-2.2-SHORT] - $5.95 : GotVapes.com, E-cigarette Supplies - Atomizers Cartomizers Mods Juice and more

I guess its just the new plastic...I emailed Daniel at GotVapes and he said the main difference is how they work with acidic juices. I haven't had any issues like this where the taste is bad when its brand new & full with my others, so I was curious if maybe it was something about this new version. I'll see if it does better after being on its side.

I'm sorry to hear about your Boxer....but definitely glad he is doing better! 12yrs is definitely up there for Boxers. My guy is 5 1/2 yrs now...he was about 4 in that pic. I've noticed he's starting to get some grays on his face recently. :(

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
Yeah my boy is pretty gray. My other boy in my avi is lab/boxer and is 2. So sad watching them get old

He is adorable! I've noticed that pic sevearl times on the forum...love it. My best friends dachsund is 16, and just now starting to have some seizures and other health issues...and even with as long as he has be around and in perfect health, its stilll just so sad

kellie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 29, 2009
Binghamton, NY
This is Linkin like 2 yrs ago and a yr ago

16661_1053014783438_105551_n.jpg DSC00025.jpg link.jpg

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
OMG ADORABLE!!! Very similar color and markings as Leo (my boy). Even the white chin...which is one of my favorite features on Leo, I'm always messing with his chin. LOL I absolutely love boxers, they are just so cool and full of persoanlity. Its just me & Leo in my house and I totally feel like I live with another human just because of how much personality he has.

THanks for that suggestion on the Stardust.....I will give one of those a try too!

The Hill Giant

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2012
Providence
any updates on the new Stardust? have you eliminated the burnt taste you were getting from them.

I would like to try these If they are a solid performer, being able to rebuild them is nice.. and they're not as awkward looking as a tank.

You might want to wait until the new 2.0ml mini-vivi novas come out, which should be any day now. They are smaller and will sit flush with an evo battery just like the stardusts. I've tried just about every clearomizer out there, and I've gotten the best performance from the Vivi Nova. They are rebuildable, and just as easy to fill as the stardust.

daniele25

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 18, 2012
phoenix
any updates on the new Stardust? have you eliminated the burnt taste you were getting from them.

I would like to try these If they are a solid performer, being able to rebuild them is nice.. and they're not as awkward looking as a tank.

I still am not having any luck...but I only ordered the one in this version, so it could just be a defect. This isn't the rebuildable, but just the "NEW" version on the GotVapes site that is using better plastic and supposed to handle the acidic juices better. I've not been able to use the one i have...the taste is just awful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread