Not open for further replies.

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
At Vapor4Life, we love our family and love hearing about how our products and efforts have affected you, your life and your loved ones! We are looking for testimonials from our users about how their experiences with our products and company have impacted them. Who knows, we may even use it on our site!!!

plantlvr

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2009
Northern California
When I first started the ecig experience, I used the 510. it got me off the cigs, but I was started to get frustrated with the constant dripping of ejuice and the short battery life. I stumbled on the V4L forum and started to get excited! Ordered the UU Manual Kit and haven't looked back!
The fantastic customer service and products have made me so happy and still cigarette free!
I work retail so I know when a company truly cares about their customers, and V4L does.

JenJen

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2009
Sunny Arizona
I love V4L! Really... I guess I love the PEOPLE of V4L! :) I have never dealt with a company and gotten the personal attention and care that they take for each of their customers before. It is awesome! If I had stayed with my penstyle or 510, I know without a doubt I would still be smoking. Thanks to Steve's attention to detail and motivation to continually improve things, and for the people he hires to to help him carry out his mission of finding that perfect vape for all of us, I have been off the smokes about 9 months now, and don't miss it a bit! I just can't say enough about this wonderful company and the amazing people behind it! Nothing but love for you all!
* muwah *

thelook

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 21, 2010
Madison, Wisconsin
My love/hate affair with cigarettes started 31 years ago.

I started smoking when cigarettes were $0.50 a pack, today the cigarettes I used to smoke are now $9.47 a pack.

I am the mother to 6 kids, 3 boys and 3 girls and the Grandmother of 2 girls.
My husband also a 30+year smoker and I decided we wanted to be around long enough to see our grandchildren grow up and to have the energy to play with them.

We are only in our 40's but smoking a pack and a half a day each was sapping every bit of energy we had, and on top of that I have had asthma since the day I was born.
We knew we needed to change something.

I had tried over the course of the 31 years to quit many times, I used many quit smoking products and had many side effects and never got over the urge to light up. so back to the cigarettes I would go.

Not only would I go back to smoking each time... I would smoke more than I did before I tried to quit.

This year I decided it was now or never, I was at the point that every morning I would wake up and before I even got out of bed I was taking 4-5 pulls off my emergency inhaler, just to be able to breathe.

Every night my lungs were filling up and I lay in bed coughing most of the night...it was the worse it had ever been, and I really thought that I did not have long left in this world...I struggled to breathe 24 hours a day, yet I still smoked 29 cigarettes each and every day....I was hooked...I was going to die with a cigarette in my mouth....

One morning I said this is it...started looking online and researched for a day or so then bought a kit from somewhere else, it was not a great kit but I could see that this E-cigarette thing had potential.

I then set out to find what WOULD work.

I found V4L and bought a passthrough and a pack of cartomizers....I have never looked back.. the first time I used this set up I KNEW I would soon be a NON smoker.
I then bought a kit and the rest is history..

V4L's 2pc system is by far the easiest set up to use, it is as close to the feel of a regular cigarette as you can get, which makes the transition to switch easier.

There is no fiddling and adjusting, just pop on a Cartomizer and your good to go.

The amount of flavors and batteries they offer are amazing!
There is something for everyone.

I no longer lay in bed each night hacking and coughing, I no longer wake up in a panic that I can't breathe. I have barely used my inhaler in the past 3 months.
My Doctor is amazed!! He has seen me struggle for years and is so happy.
He says my lungs sound clear! Yipee!

The customer service, personal attention and encouragement I have recieved from the V4L team and V4Lfamily have been a big part of the key to my happiness and success.

Along with the V4L's never ending quest to improve upon the products to make this the best experience one could have.

Just when I think it is the best it can be....they improve something to make it even better.

When I started this journey I did not expect to quit all together, I have tried in the past and failed so I was not going to set myself up for failure, I was just looking to cut back and give my much abused lungs a break......

But as of today Hubby and I are 115 days smoke free.

Thank you for helping me take control of a new life.

Last edited:

ldatain

Mar 27, 2010
Jersey City
here is an advise I gave already in the Newby Forum

Just as you I enjoyed smoking and was not that sure, if I really wanted to quit. The only thing I was sure of is I wanted to decrease the # of Cigs.

I have started vaping on March with another brand and unfortunately for me the experience wasn’t that satisfying (I spent my time on charging batteries and I did not enjoy the carts flavor). So I switched to V4L. I took the vapor king Ultimate ultimatum starter kit (it has every thing you need in it)
Beside the flavors variety, V4L has the best customer service ever. I come from Switzerland where CS is very satisfying but the way V4L treat their customers is just Outstanding.

I quit smoking since March, and I must say that without the good quality product and the very proactive CS I would have fallen again.

hope it helps

Jani

ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2010
Bellingham, WA
I smoked analogs for over 45 yrs. 1 to 1 1/2 packs on a good day. Of course, it was taking a major toll on my health, suffered an aneurysm, pneumonia, bronchitis, wheezing/shortness of breath, no energy, hacking cough, etc. Tried all the known methods to quit, over and over. Nothing worked. My family was always asking "when are you going to quit". I had no answer for them, I was a failure.:( Heard about the e-cig, researched on line and found many vendors and conflicting/confusing reviews, I didn't know what to do. In my own mind I felt I would be a smoker til the day I died.

Was fortunate to have been referred to V4L by one of their successful, satisfied customer. Since the day I received my kit an analog has not touched my lips since my vapor king did. Have been analog free for 59 days. Amazing product most likely saved my life.

My family is happy, I am happy and feeling healthier day by day.:) Have never tried another brand and don't need to. My personal experience and the testimonials of others here tell the story. V4L has amazing product and amazing people. Thank you V4L

Skyler

ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2009
Texas
For me it was all about "change". Do I like change? No I don't. When someone asked me a decade ago about quitting my answer was "it is too late for me". I had smoked for too long and there was no way out. Did I want to quit? No I didn't. My addiction was a way of life. I just had to work my life around it.

As I got older I felt that death was knocking at my door. Will I live past my father's age of death with cancer? I did. Will I live through my cancer? I did. Now the question is, Do I want to live? I do.

After 41 years of smoking I wanted a "change". I wanted to deal with it. I was looking for it and it found me. Now, I didn't start with an 808 but this was my final resting point. I have no interest in looking any further.

How did I find V4L? I saw a V4L contest thread with a video that was absolutely hilarious. I can't remember his name but he had a hot blonde wife (so he said, we never really saw her) and he pulled out his tool box full of juice and tons of vaping tools and gadgets. He talked about his mods and charging and filling and dripping and refilling and sucking up juice in his mouth and spilling and topping off and flooding and it just went on and on. Then he pulls out his wife's perfect PV from V4L and demonstrated how easy it was and how much "she" liked it. Well, dang I'm in for that. And that's how I found V4L.

Thank you V4L,
Skyler

Last edited:

murtcepS

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2010
Michigan
  • Deleted by rocks82
  • Reason: trolling

pianoguy

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
Apple Valley, MN
After smoking for 40 years, I never imagined that I could really quit. I'd tried a few times, but never with much success - the little evil guy was always on my shoulder, whispering in my ear, "Go ahead, you're an adult - you can have just ONE!" And I never had much in the way of symptoms from smoking until the last year, after they mandated FSC's in my state. I developed a frequent cough, and congestion every night when I'd lay down. In October of last year while we were on vacation, a friend had an electronic cigar, which I found intriguing. I did some research when we returned, and stumbled onto the ECF. I sifted through lots of posts, looking for just the right e-cigarette to try, and it boiled down to the 510 or the KR808D-1. This video I found sealed the deal:

YouTube - Vapor4Life VaporKing - Solution To My Problem

I was sold on the simplicity of the 2-piece, and a lot of folks seemed to be very pleased with Vapor4Life, so I decided that I would give them a try. I received that first order about 6 months ago to the day and immediately thought, "You know, this might just work!" Four days later I was done smoking, to my utter amazement. And the cough and congestion disappeared in short order, as did the migraine headaches I'd had for the past 7 years. We have been delighted with the products and service we've received ever since. This is a relatively new technology, and sometimes there are bumps in the road. But V4L consistently makes the journey as trouble-free as possible for their customers. and you can see their enthusiasm and commitment to continually improving their products right here every day. And the support system of the loyal user base is unmatched anywhere. I'm awfully glad I got that first choice right.

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Vapor4life has been awesome to me. I have been vaping over 6months and it has been a blast! It has become an addiction of sorts, but I really enjoy it. I love their selection of flavors and there is always something new to try! I haven't had many issues, but each time I did have one I was taken care of with respect and honesty. The premium cartomizers are top notch and almost like using a mod IMO. Steve has been an absolute pleasure to deal with, very professional and dedicated to the cause. The whole gang is awesome & have the desire to help us switch to a safer alternative. The new batteries, cartomizers are amazing...they are always aiming for constant improvements in the ecig industry

I highly recomend this company to everyone I come in contact with! They make spending your hard earning money not sting as bad.

The random stranger giving me that business card changed my life.

Thanks vapor4life! You guys do it best!:D

Mary Kay

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 3, 2009
West Tampa Fl.
I tried 901's and mods, Steve lured me into trying the VK's with a pink passthrough and pear cartonizers. Thanks Steve and Vapor4Life! My 37 year addiction to cigarettes is done, I hope to be announcing my vaping days are at a close soon. Except for a few relaxing drags at the end of the day..gotta have a cuppa and a VK while posting on the computer!

This would never have been possible except for the way I have been treated by V4L, They are the whole package, product, customer service and a place to go where everybone knows your name!:)

MX5

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2009
TEXAS
Thanks, V4L :thumbs:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks to my Vapor King and the GREAT Customer Service at V4L, I can now say I am Totally Analog FREE! Been vaping since Dec. '09 but took the total plunge on April 11, 2010.

NO MORE CIGS!!! :shock:

I have smoked for 30 years (2 packs a day) and have NEVER gone more than 3 days without a cig. I had tried, gum, patches, hypnotism, nothing worked for me :grr: Truth is I didn't want to quit smoking. Now I have replaced my Nasty Cigs with The Better Vaping!

My husband :wub: is a non-smoker and we will be celebrating our 18th Aniversary May 22nd and I want to grow old with him and I knew if I kept smoking I would die before him and he would be alone and I don't want that! Besides couldn't have him finding some young chick after I'm gone 8-o Seriously, he is so supportive with my vaping he is always telling me to order what I need so I don't have that need to buy a pack of smokes! And I listen to him :rolleyes: I Love to shop on V4L, they have the greatest selection of Flavors and Accessories--I Love my Leadford Lanyard--nothing worse than misplacing my e-cig but with this item my e-cig is Always with me!

Thanks to V4L I no longer have my morning Hack with my morning Cig. :)

Proud to say I'm a Vaper and not a Smoker! :hubba:

:wub: Thank You V4L {especially Val} and ALL who are on this Forum, couldn't ask for better support anywhere!

I am now at day 26 and still no Analogs! In My way I feel like I have hit the Lottery! :cool:

Why Smoke When You Can VAPE? :confused: :confused:

Diana
Wichita Falls, TX

Last edited:

aubergine

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2010
MD
I'm a 59 year old therapist and hospice worker. My mother died of lung cancer, and the ravages of cigarette smoking are in my face every day at hospice. I'd smoked from 2-4 packs a day for over 40 years. I'd tried patches, gum, cold turkey, and everything else I could to quit, but was unable to let it go.
I researched a lot before I decided to try V4L - I understood the controversy, and knew a great deal about the misinformation about ecigs in general. No way these could be as harmful as cigarettes. And I hoped, but was certainly skeptical about what help this gizmo would be.
I got my kit from the PO on the way to work, (it arrived very swiftly), ripped it open at the first stop sign (surprisingly beautiful, elegant product), assembled the thing easily at the next, and commenced vaping. I'd thought it'd maybe taste gross, or be unpleasant, at first at least, but it was just absolutely lovely straight off. (Pear. Thanks, Mary!)

That evening, to my amazement, I'd not wanted a cigarette all day. I'd vaped during smoke breaks - lovely! I sat in bed that evening with a pack of Marlboros on the table next to me, and couldn't find a place in my mind or body that wanted one. And I haven't since. Totally unreal. For me, it's been effortless. I no longer cough and wheeze, the scary lumpy feeling in the back of my throat disappeared within 4 days, my energy is still climbing, and I'm in love with this product. My doc says my lungs are completely clear (!) and my health is excellent. And I don't stink, or impose upon others with obnoxious second-hand smoke, and it's all just been a very terrific experience. I was totally silly with excitement for the first month. And amazed relief that I'd stopped smoking. (I still am, actually. Shhh.)
My son in law has quit smoking entirely, my daughter is down to 3 cigarettes a day, and three friends have also quit. All V4L devotees. It's absolutely amazing. Tried a cigarette just once, about 2 months in, and the horrible smoke and noxious taste of all of those toxins made me retch. I thank Steve and company from the bottom of my heart. For hard-core smokers, this is HUGE.
That's ecig testimony in general.
V4L? I did my research on models and vendors before buying, also. It's difficult to talk about the service, and the quality of product here without sounding totally nauseatingly effusive. This is a tremendous outfit in every way. Steve is a gem, a mensch, and I love him to death. His warranty policy is the most generous and honest I've ever encountered. Improvements are constantly rolling in, every concern or problem is quickly and respectfully responded to by one of the terrific staff (I've had very few, but I see the same courtesy extended uniformly even to the most demanding customers who post in here). Darling Leaford keeps making the juice and the batts better, and the whole group is constantly responsive and always actively seeking feedback from customers. When something can be made better, they listen, and it is.

I'm already getting less nicotine than I was from cigarettes, and will be scaling down in increments. It no longer feels so daunting at all. Meanwhile, V4L is the way ta go. Hugs all 'round, you guys.

msroulette

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 26, 2010
Colorado Springs, CO
One year ago yesterday, May 6, 2009, I was diagnosed with breast cancer. After a great deal of tests, and quite a few visits to a surgeon and a plastic surgeon, I was left with a decision on how to proceed with my treatment. I decided to be as proactive as possible, and had a bi-lateral mastectomy done.

My plastic surgeon told me I had to quit smoking before my surgery, and I couldn't smoke for 3 weeks after surgery in order to avoid any chance of suffering necrosis in the incisions. This warning was not enough to make me quit! the day after surgery, moments after I got home from the hospital, I was outside on my balcony smoking a cigarette. Even though the cigarette actually made me feel ill, I kept on smoking. I made it through my recovery all the while puffing away. I was lucky to not suffer any necrosis!

A couple months after my surgery, I was suffering terribly with a sinus infection...I had just gotten over swine flu three weeks earlier. My doc said to me "let's see, you survived breast cancer, and you still smoke, end of lecture". Still was not enough to get through my thick head.

Fast forward a few months...I was in the mall with my son. I was shopping, he was bored and walking around the mall. All of a sudden, my son comes in the shop I was in and exclaimed he had just tried the neatest thing, and wanted me to give him 125.00 for an electronic cigarette. He was so excited, telling me how it was "just like smoking!" I didn't even pay attention, and told him there was no way I was spending that much money on an electronic cigarette!

Fast forward one more month...hearing commercials on the radio for a free e-cig and hearing a toll-free number to claim yours. I tell my boss that I am seriously considering going to the mall and buying that expensive e-cigarette. I get home that same evening (it was a Friday night) and my neighbor comes over to my apartment. She says she quit smoking a week prior and her BF two weeks prior using their e-cigs...she lets me try hers...Oh My Goodness...this could work! Right then and there I decided I was going to go to the mall on Saturday and get mine.

Not even 5 minutes later, my son comes home with a V4L card. My neighbor sent it over to me. I was told not to go to the mall, order from these guys instead, it is better and less expensive. I placed my order that evening!

Tuesday afternoon, I'm at work, my son calls and tells me my kit has arrived. I had two cigarettes left in my pack. I smoked one on the way home, and gave him the last one...I knew I was all done smoking, and I hadn't even opened my package yet.

I am soooo glad my friends told me to order from V4L instead of going to get that nasty 3-piece e-cig at the mall. The juice alone is so darned expensive! 20mls for $30.00 and it tastes horrible...ridiculous!

I have become a completely obsessed vaper! V4L has so many incredible flavors, and I haven't even tried them all yet! I will keep trying new ones as they make them better and better!

Thank you V4L for making my transition to non-smoker so darned easy!

shepp

ECF Veteran
Apr 14, 2010
Virginia
i'm young, only 28, i've been smoking since i was 11 years old. I say this now, but unfortunately i had parents that would have much rather me smoke in front of them than lie to them about me smoking so when i was around 14ish, they came to me and said that if i wanted to smoke, it was my choice, they both smoked and they had talked to me about all the bad things about smoking and didn't really want to support it, but didn't want to see me get into any trouble from trying to steal cigarettes (which i had gotten in trouble for) or steal money from them to get cigarettes and so forth, so they agreed that they would buy my cigarettes. I know that their intentions were good, but execution of it was totally wrong. well i continued to smoke and by the age of 16 i was already smoking about a pack a day. sneaking out of school to smoke, in bathrooms between classes...you name it i was doing it. well to make a long story short, i tried over and over again to quit just before i had turned 18 and was unsuccessful. i had also had their support in trying to quit every time they tried. Needless to say none of it worked.

In July of 2005 i had my son. My ex tried for years to get me to quit, she was a non-smoker, she was worried about my son growing up and becoming a smoker as i did from being curious with my own parents, and yet again i couldn't quit. i don't know if it was the stress of being a new dad, the job, the relationship at the time or what, but i just didn't have that PUSH to quit. well this past march my grandmother passed away literally with no warning signs at all. and when i say that, i totally mean NO warning signs. she was at thanksgiving and looked great. well the main cause was lung cancer, among other symptoms that came about from that. she went to the hospital one night because of chest pains, doctors found that she had lung cancer, and within only a weeks time they had to amputate her leg due to blood clots. Things just came all at once and hit her hard. well all this really effected me. she never got the chance to meet her only great grandson, i hadn't gotten the chance to say goodbye, nothing.

well i was talking with a really close friend about it all on facebook one day and her little brother chimed in talking about vapor4life. i had heard about ecigs, even looked into them a little bit this past december when our city put into effect a smoking ban but kinda in the own back of my mind blew them off cuz i never knew anyone who actually had one. well he gave me his 2 cents on them. although they weren't his thing, he said that the company was absolutely amazing and affordable. Well i decided to order one. (and val is gonna pick on me about this, i see it now lol) my order came in in just a few days...i ordered it on a saturday, it was here on tues. i got my order, which was the pcc with shorty bat. got a whole pack of extra carts with the order just to try, went plugged the case in, charged the battery and vaped away...for a whole day and then the battery went dead. thats how i discovered ecf...trying to trouble shoot making sure it wasn't something i did to the battery. I wrote to customer service and let them know..honestly feeling bad about the whole situation. INSTANTLY i got an email back from Val. We went back and forth trying to figure out what was going on and she stopped me and said "look, i'll send ya a knew battery, just let me know what size color..." that it was no problem at all. i kept trying to tell her that i would send the old one back as a sign of good faith, to just show that i wasn't trying to get a free product out of them and she kept telling me not to worry about it and now after many emails to her feeling like i was "BUGGING HER" <---(the part shes gonna pick on me about) =P about questions and concerns i've not only found a company that i absolutely love, i've made a friend as well. vapor4life has saved my life, extended my life for my son, and not only that, but they've also helped me with such great business practices to push to get my own parents and remaining grandmother i have to quit smoking. they have such great customer service and all in all just see the benefits of making people smile and thats hard to find now a days. not only have they helped me, but helped so many of us. i now have my roommate completely off analogs although he's waiting for his "xl purple auto with pink led" (inside joke with me and val lol)....but in all seriousness, they've helped people i love dearly to at least look into alternative ways to become healthier and for that, a thank you just isn't enough. i like most will most likely get mods, try other companies products, juices and so forth, but i will always be loyal to the people at vapor4life and the products they offer and all the support they give and cherish the friendships i've made along the way. Thank you for everything you have done for me and the people i love.

and by the way Val...glad i "entertain" you hahahaha =P
(shepp1122@yahoo)

Last edited:

rocks82

Supplier Associate
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2009
Columbus
www.altsmoke.com
:wub: You're the man, Shepp!
i'm young, only 28, i've been smoking since i was 11 years old. I say this now, but unfortunately i had parents that would have much rather me smoke in front of them than lie to them about me smoking so when i was around 14ish, they came to me and said that if i wanted to smoke, it was my choice, they both smoked and they had talked to me about all the bad things about smoking and didn't really want to support it, but didn't want to see me get into any trouble from trying to steal cigarettes (which i had gotten in trouble for) or steal money from them to get cigarettes and so forth, so they agreed that they would buy my cigarettes. I know that their intentions were good, but execution of it was totally wrong. well i continued to smoke and by the age of 16 i was already smoking about a pack a day. sneaking out of school to smoke, in bathrooms between classes...you name it i was doing it. well to make a long story short, i tried over and over again to quit just before i had turned 18 and was unsuccessful. i had also had their support in trying to quit every time they tried. Needless to say none of it worked.

In July of 2005 i had my son. My ex tried for years to get me to quit, she was a non-smoker, she was worried about my son growing up and becoming a smoker as i did from being curious with my own parents, and yet again i couldn't quit. i don't know if it was the stress of being a new dad, the job, the relationship at the time or what, but i just didn't have that PUSH to quit. well this past march my grandmother passed away literally with no warning signs at all. and when i say that, i totally mean NO warning signs. she was at thanksgiving and looked great. well the main cause was lung cancer, among other symptoms that came about from that. she went to the hospital one night because of chest pains, doctors found that she had lung cancer, and within only a weeks time they had to amputate her leg due to blood clots. Things just came all at once and hit her hard. well all this really effected me. she never got the chance to meet her only great grandson, i hadn't gotten the chance to say goodbye, nothing.

well i was talking with a really close friend about it all on facebook one day and her little brother chimed in talking about vapor4life. i had heard about ecigs, even looked into them a little bit this past december when our city put into effect a smoking ban but kinda in the own back of my mind blew them off cuz i never knew anyone who actually had one. well he gave me his 2 cents on them. although they weren't his thing, he said that the company was absolutely amazing and affordable. Well i decided to order one. (and val is gonna pick on me about this, i see it now lol) my order came in in just a few days...i ordered it on a saturday, it was here on tues. i got my order, which was the pcc with shorty bat. got a whole pack of extra carts with the order just to try, went plugged the case in, charged the battery and vaped away...for a whole day and then the battery went dead. thats how i discovered ecf...trying to trouble shoot making sure it wasn't something i did to the battery. I wrote to customer service and let them know..honestly feeling bad about the whole situation. INSTANTLY i got an email back from Val. We went back and forth trying to figure out what was going on and she stopped me and said "look, i'll send ya a knew battery, just let me know what size color..." that it was no problem at all. i kept trying to tell her that i would send the old one back as a sign of good faith, to just show that i wasn't trying to get a free product out of them and she kept telling me not to worry about it and now after many emails to her feeling like i was "BUGGING HER" <---(the part shes gonna pick on me about) =P about questions and concerns i've not only found a company that i absolutely love, i've made a friend as well. vapor4life has saved my life, extended my life for my son, and not only that, but they've also helped me with such great business practices to push to get my own parents and remaining grandmother i have to quit smoking. they have such great customer service and all in all just see the benefits of making people smile and thats hard to find now a days. not only have they helped me, but helped so many of us. i now have my roommate completely off analogs although he's waiting for his "xl purple auto with pink led" (inside joke with me and val lol)....but in all seriousness, they've helped people i love dearly to at least look into alternative ways to become healthier and for that, a thank you just isn't enough. i like most will most likely get mods, try other companies products, juices and so forth, but i will always be loyal to the people at vapor4life and the products they offer and all the support they give and cherish the friendships i've made along the way. Thank you for everything you have done for me and the people i love.

and by the way Val...glad i "entertain" you hahahaha =P
(shepp1122@yahoo)

Jeff78

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2010
Weatherford, OK
www.ninecollective.com
My life was saved by 2 different entities. One of them was Vapor 4 Life and the other was SunmanX, who has been my closest friend for years.

In January of this year he told me that he was going to quit cigarettes by using an electronic cigarette. I was intrigued by the idea, but I didn't give it much thought. The first week of February rolls around, and I go to my old home town where Sunman lives and I get to see this stuff first hand. He tells me how it works and even lets me try some cowboy and parliament. I really liked the parliament, but I still wasn't completely sold.

As I'm driving back home after that weekend I was thinking about my father. My dad had been a very heavy smoker since I was born until he had a massive heart-attack in 1994. As soon as he had that heart-attack he stopped smoking, as did my mom who was a smoker for as long as I could remember also. I don't really remember why I started smoking, I guess it was the people I hung around with, and I really didn't think that it was going to kill me right then, and I would be able to quit when I got older with no problems. You know the type of kid, that was me, I was indestructible.

Well fast forward 15 years and I was still sucking down about a pack to a pack and a half a day depending on what I was doing. As I was driving I thought about my son who had just turned 1 in December. I thought about him having to watch me have a massive heart-attack and wonder if I was going to live or die on the table. I thought about him maybe 17 years down the road, and him thinking, "well my dad does it, why shouldn't I?"

I had to make a change. I was sure I wouldn't be able to do it cold turkey, and I had failed miserably on the patch and gum on numerous attempts before. So on February 11th I decided I was going to place my order. I couldn't wait until I got the package in. When I placed my order it was a Thursday, so I didn't expect it until Monday, but I totally forgot that that particular Monday was a holiday...oh boy, I had to wait a whole day more! In the mean time I also placed another order! Yes, that is right, I placed two orders before I even had the PV in my hand. I guess that was a sign of things to come.

Once I got the PV in my hand and took the first long drag of parliament, and then proceeded to cough like a mad man, I have not touched one cigarette since.

As of today 5/9/2010 I have skipped over 1,600 cigarettes. I have saved about $120, and I feel better physically and mentally than I have felt since I was a teenager.

I owe my life to Vapor 4 Life and SunmanX for showing me that the struggle with cigarettes is something that a lot of people go through, but I didn't have to go through it alone. And I didn't have to go into battle without a sword, Vapor 4 Life was my sword, and I am winning the battle everyday!

Last edited:

satb813

ECF Veteran
May 12, 2010
Maryland
this is my first post as a "real" member...(kinda) just want to attach my original post from the sticky. valerie, (many emails from me and being a big pain) you've been so kind and i really appreciate everything from you all. V4L is amazing. wish i was near chitown to actually visit!!! anywho...wanted to give my testimonial...could go way more in depth, but thought this was enough. really, thanks so much for all...

Ok, new to the site and to e-cigs as well. Thank God my cousin is a huge vapeoholic and showed me the direction to go. (Love you Mike!) Ordered the Vapor King from V4L on 4/24 with the intention of quitting analogs 5/1. As Saturday May 1st was approaching I was getting nervous and a smidge excited. (ok, did open the package and sampled EVERYTHING) Had my last analog at 11:55pm and woke up the next morning and never looked back. I feel sooooo lucky to have found V4L. They have changed my life, since being a pack and a half/day smoker for 26 years, NEVER thought I would ever quit...EVER. I enjoyed it...now...I ENJOY vaping so much more! Flavors??? What??? Really??? OMG, too many to choose from. Ok, I think I've already placed 8 orders since and preaching the good word to everyone I know. 2 maybe 3 converts so far! I honestly want to thank every single person at V4L...please keep up all that you do. I've never seen such awesome customer service and general caring when it comes to a product...you are the best. Also, I've been lurking on this site for a coupla weeks...I can't stay away. Thank you ECF for the incredibly awesome info here. Wow, couldn't have done it without you all. MWA! My lungs wanted to say XOXO! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread