Testimonials about Vapor4Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

dohsma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 26, 2009
WI, USA
Awesome work everyone... we love reading these. This really is why we do it!

My 37 year addiction to cigarettes is done, I hope to be announcing my vaping days are at a close soon.!

MK... happy to hear you are quitting all together... but you gotta stick around here. This place would fall apart without you :D

jeffree

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2010
california
My 37 year addiction to cigarettes is done, I hope to be announcing my vaping days are at a close soon.:)

Can't you vape just once in a while so that you stay around? Honestly, you're one of the most helpful and decent folks at the forum, MaryKay. Your words have helped me a lot, especially when I was new here and still sucking the wrong end of my atty.

I'm a 55 y/o musician/computer technician. After purchasing a startup kit from another 'Vapor-King' distributor (a substantially inferior product) I found V4L. I have purchased one pack of analogs in the last month and that was when I had a music gig and I knew my only battery would last for the duration. I am enjoying the vaping experience and have zero cravings for analog. I'm still experimenting with flavors, initially trying Cowboy and some of the coffee flavors. I think I have found a new favorite in Chocolate Macadamia 8's. Blueberry is extraordinarily good.
Thanks to all who contribute to the forum. I've learned a lot from browsing your posts.

shemp

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2009
Chgo Burbs
These folks are the BEST. Their products are superior to anything out there and they continue to strive to make them even better! Their warranty policy is absolutely unbeatable. The service is terrific and they give out bonuses with all my orders that make it seem like Christmas! I have been off the cigarettes for a little over a year now and couldn't have done it without V4L. Thank you so much V4L!

donnellyk

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2009
Florida
I have been away from the forum for months now, happily puffing away on my V4L goodies...stockpiled cartos and liquids, many batteries! Time for a new order, would never go to anyone else, only wish I'd started with V4L at the beginning! SUPERIOR product, company, customer service!

I have spread the love to all my smoking co-workers, strangers who ask...never before would I do that with any other vendor I had experienced. I am so proud and grateful to be smoke free for 8 months now, couldn't have done it without V4L, Steve & Mark who got me started and keep me coming back!

My health is ACE! Thank you V4L and all the myriad fans who have supported me on my journey!!

cbsincho

ECF Veteran
Feb 10, 2010
Charlottesville
V4L has truly changed my life. I am a 41 year old wife with a wonderful, supportive husband and mother of two little boy's. I have smoked since I was 15 years old and a pack of cigarettes was .75 cents! My best friend and I used to walk over to the local Burger King at lunch time and buy smokes out of the machine. You remember the machines where you put the change in and pull the lever for a pack of Marlboro Lights? Well, sometimes the pack wouldn't come out and I was convinced that Burger King had a secret video that monitored kids trying to buy cigarettes and the pack wouldn't come out if they thought you were underage. Ahhh youth.

Anyway, I lost my Father to lung cancer when I was 19. He wasn't even 49 years old. You would think that would have slowed me down but it didn't. I smoked all through my 20's and early 30's until I met my husband. He tried to get me to quit but that didn't work out but I did cut down. I didn't quit completely until I got pregnant with our first child. Quit the day I found out and didn't smoke again until he was nearly a month old. Quit again when I got pregnant with my second and then went right back after he was born.

The thing for me is, I always loved to smoke. The feel of it in my hand, the smoke, the hit, all of it. I never smoked around my kids or in the house. Always at night, sneaking off to have a smoke. In the winter, I would smoke in our garage and the next day my clothes, my hair, the garage stunk of cigarette smoke. I hated it and always tried to air it out so no one coming in my garage would smell it. Long story short, my kids are 7 and 6 now. During the winter, when I was smoking half the night out in the garage, with a space heater mind you, to keep me warm. Well in the morning, my kids starting saying "why does the garage stink like smoke"? I knew after that, I had to do something.

I kept hearing ad's on talk radio about ecigs so I decided to order a "free trial". I was so excited to get them. My husband was excited and praying they would work for me. Well, the free trial arrived and they didn't work. I was so dissapointed. I thought that at least, if they worked, it would keep me inside and not make the garage stink and my kids wouldn't smell it.

I didn't give up. I started doing some research and watching videos on u tube. I stumbled across a video about V4L and decided to give it another shot. So I ordered one of their starter kits with two batteries, a case, a pass-thru, etc. To my amazement, it totally worked! I didn't want a cigarette and I didn't have one!

I kept coming on this forum to get more info since I still hadn't figured out the juice or what carts to get or what strength to order. So many people on here were so helpful. One guy even dropped off some juice to me, free of charge, at my job because I was out of juice. That is the length fellow vapers will go to help a newbie out.

Now, after nearly 100 days smoke-free, I have figured out my flavors and strengths and what kind of batteries I like and which I don't. V4L has been nothing but helpful with prompt responses and quick fixes for the very few issues I have had. I thank them from the bottom of my heart for producing this product and continuing to make it great.

I want my little boy's to never smoke a cigarette and not having their mother smoke will hopefully be an incentive for them to never start.

Thank you so much V4L!!! I will continue to recommend you to any smoker I know in the hope they will give up smokes for vapes.

Keep doing what you're doing!!!!!!

Cheryl Schmidle

cschells

Feb 1, 2010
north texas
I've never been a heavy smoker but I'll binge at parties and I like smoking while on the computer or when I want to go outside for a break.

A friend of mine, who really smokes, tried V4L and I thought it was an adorable little kit so bought myself one. Now I can't stand cigarettes. Granted, I'm not really a Success Story, it probably wouldn't have taken much for me to quit totally- except I didn't want to. I like the action of smoking, even if I wasn't addicted to nicotine. I get my cartos in 0-4mg and for me, V4L takes a gross, smelly habit and makes it kind of pretty and clean. And I certainly like not having my clothes, hair and breath smelling of cigarettes.

I must sound like a seventeen year old. I'm 41.

bornagainst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2009
Toronto, Canada
www.villagermt.com
Keep em coming guys.

To paraphrase a veteran vaper who recently passed away, one of the reasons we need to stick around these forums is to help the beginner. Help the one who struggles. Answer the questions that some perceive as "silly". We were all there once. Stay focused, even when things sometimes get petty, stressful or sometimes darn irritating.

Vape happy folks!

Ryan

leaford

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2008
Shenzhen, Guangdong, China
Keep em coming guys.

To paraphrase a veteran vaper who recently passed away, one of the reasons we need to stick around these forums is to help the beginner. Help the one who struggles. Answer the questions that some perceive as "silly". We were all there once. Stay focused, even when things sometimes get petty, stressful or sometimes darn irritating.

Vape happy folks!

Ryan

Yes, I was very sad to hear of Vape Guru's passing.

Stoked!

ECF Veteran
Jan 29, 2010
Philly Burbs
TY V4L for saving my life.

I previously tried quitting 10 times over 18 years of my addition to analogs, using EVERY METHOD POSSIBLE with NO success!!! Tried welbutrin, chantex, cold turkey, patch, gum, inhaler, lozenges, acupuncture, acupressure, meditation, yoga, hypnotism.....with no ability to quit.

When I heard about E-Cigs the first time in early Januuary 2010 (how did it take that long for me to get the news...I don't know but I KNEW IT WAS WHAT I WANTED AND NEEDED). Believe it or not I heard about it on Howard Stern Show...because "Sal The Stock Broker" quit on e-cigs....So before purchasing I got on the forum and discovered so many people with the V4L flags and attributing their success of quitting analogs to V4L that I decided that they MUST BE "my company" and I have never been so pleased!!!! The products are amazing, affordable (for most smokers), well made, work well, last long, have an amazing customer support and warranty, amazing flavors, constant improvement of products, great sales, fast shipping, etc.
I love all of the new cartos!!!!!!! I suppose I can thank Leaford for that!!!????

I have converted 1 friend 100% to vaping over analogs after a 30 year addiction...and 2 more are part-time vapers and part-time smokers (older folks who have been smoking analogs for many more years). These two are trying to quit analogs and are getting closer.

My husband has not quit analogs yet but is setting a "convert date" from analog to electronic (PV) as soon as he has a quit date scheduled for his HEINOUS job.

We were both Marlboro Smooth smokers (he still is) and I was able to quit on mint and smilin....then changed over to fruits. Cherry jubilee is my FAVORITE!! Pear, coconut, English toffee and vanilla are also major favs of mine. Don't really like menthol family of flavors anymore. I don't like my vape to in any way remind me of analogs anymore. This includes not liking the white batts and not liking the orange or red LEDs. I don't want my vaping to look or taste anything like analogs. Things that remind me of analogs now tend to gross me out. LOL. Since I work in an elementary school I do have 2 white batts with orange LEDs because I don't want "my kids" to "think they look cool". But when I'm not at work I use chrome and purple batts with "non-burning color" lights. I have no children of my own or I may be sticking with "uglier" batts.

Some people like the "burning colors" of LEDs because they don't want other people to wonder as much what they are doing: "what is that blue light in the dark"? To each's own.

Keep in mind that I was able to quit analogs cold turkey with MY BRAND OF ANALOG CIGS BEING SMOKED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME ALL DAY EVERY DAY by my hubby...and was still able to quit without a problem. Juice just tastes soooooo much better than any analog that I've ever tasted!!!

My hubby is planning on quitting with WOW Peppermint when he sets his date to convert to vaping. He's been testing the waters when he runs out of analogs and Peppermint is so far the only flavor that he really got into. He likes coconut and english toffee somewhat also.

VAPE ON!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
V4L got me off of a 19 year cigarette smoking addiction... sure, now I am addicted to e-cigs, but I can breathe, I smell better and hopefully, I will live longer.

V4l because: there service is great... variety is vast and their products work well.

I think a lot of the folks that are not successful with that first e-cig experience failed because they didn't have a strong and supportive vendor. V4L truly cares... they want more than your money... they really do want you to be successful.

I was never hassled when I wanted to make a return... the customer always comes first with them...
Most importantly, there is a large community of people who are passionate about V4L and vaping. These are happy people. Arms open... and knowledgeable.

Now, own 3 mods, ten billion ML's of juice... 50 cartomizers, 20 atomizers and so many other goodies and toys... if I had to do it all over again knowing what I know now... I would still have gone with V4L as my first experience.

When you are making the transition from real cigs to e-cigs, the last thing you need is an excuse to light up a real one... and V4L never gave me that excuse... their product is a top notch product... their service is great... the freebies they sent exposed me to new possibilities and the people I met were supportive.

If you are thinking of making the switch, let V4L be your first guide. You won't be sorry...

SMILIN

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2008
CHITOWN USA
www.vapor4life.com
TY V4L for saving my life.

I previously tried quitting 10 times over 18 years of my addition to analogs, using EVERY METHOD POSSIBLE with NO success!!! Tried welbutrin, chantex, cold turkey, patch, gum, inhaler, lozenges, acupuncture, acupressure, meditation, yoga, hypnotism.....with no ability to quit.

When I heard about E-Cigs the first time in early Januuary 2010 (how did it take that long for me to get the news...I don't know but I KNEW IT WAS WHAT I WANTED AND NEEDED). Believe it or not I heard about it on Howard Stern Show...because "Sal The Stock Broker" quit on e-cigs....So before purchasing I got on the forum and discovered so many people with the V4L flags and attributing their success of quitting analogs to V4L that I decided that they MUST BE "my company" and I have never been so pleased!!!! The products are amazing, affordable (for most smokers), well made, work well, last long, have an amazing customer support and warranty, amazing flavors, constant improvement of products, great sales, fast shipping, etc.
I love all of the new cartos!!!!!!! I suppose I can thank Leaford for that!!!????

I have converted 1 friend 100% to vaping over analogs after a 30 year addiction...and 2 more are part-time vapers and part-time smokers (older folks who have been smoking analogs for many more years). These two are trying to quit analogs and are getting closer.

My husband has not quit analogs yet but is setting a "convert date" from analog to electronic (PV) as soon as he has a quit date scheduled for his HEINOUS job.

We were both Marlboro Smooth smokers (he still is) and I was able to quit on mint and smilin....then changed over to fruits. Cherry jubilee is my FAVORITE!! Pear, coconut, English toffee and vanilla are also major favs of mine. Don't really like menthol family of flavors anymore. I don't like my vape to in any way remind me of analogs anymore. This includes not liking the white batts and not liking the orange or red LEDs. I don't want my vaping to look or taste anything like analogs. Things that remind me of analogs now tend to gross me out. LOL. Since I work in an elementary school I do have 2 white batts with orange LEDs because I don't want "my kids" to "think they look cool". But when I'm not at work I use chrome and purple batts with "non-burning color" lights. I have no children of my own or I may be sticking with "uglier" batts.

Some people like the "burning colors" of LEDs because they don't want other people to wonder as much what they are doing: "what is that blue light in the dark"? To each's own.

Keep in mind that I was able to quit analogs cold turkey with MY BRAND OF ANALOG CIGS BEING SMOKED RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME ALL DAY EVERY DAY by my hubby...and E VERY SIMILARwas still able to quit without a problem. Juice just tastes soooooo much better than any analog that I've ever tasted!!!

My hubby is planning on quitting with WOW Peppermint when he sets his date to convert to vaping. He's been testing the waters when he runs out of analogs and Peppermint is so far the only flavor that he really got into. He likes coconut and english toffee somewhat also.

VAPE ON!!!!!!!!!

CONGRAT'S

OUR PATHS ARE VERY SIMILAR:toast:

STEVE:2cool:

Robertogee

ECF Veteran
Nov 3, 2009
A friend showed me his V4L Ultimate kit -- I ordered one, haven't looked back or had an analog since. You can see from my signature banner.

I was a 2-pack a day full-flavor 100mm smoker for 40 years. Thankfully, no ill health.

I can't believe how much better I feel, how much more energy I have -- and how much I enjoy vaping. About six friends have watched me, know I'm telling the truth, and now they're vapers too!

Elquin

Jun 28, 2010
Arlington wa
I have been smoking off and on since I was 16 and I am 49 now. I have tried to quit many times, one time I stayed off smokes for a year before I cracked. Other times I only went a month or 3 before I failed.
I was ready but nothing I had found worked for me, till I saw a e cig commercial on tv.

Now I came to find Vapor4life in a round about way.

First it was the new ad's on TV for the E cig, I have friends who have used E cigs in the past but damm they were expensive and they smelled funny to me. This one on the TV looked interesting so I went and checked out their web site and because they have no prices listed I skipped them fast.

while I was researching this TV ad, I came across Blu. The price hooked me and off I went to research this e-cig. I found tons of videos on Youtube and another smoking site who the owner gave good reviews of this item. So I ordered it.

While I waited I dug some more, found more info on the Blu and was crestfallen. It looked like I ordered a item that most of these "vape heads" thought was crap.
Then I saw reviews about the KR808D style of E-cig and I liked the videos that Leaford put out about how to refill the cartomizers. That seemed so much more simpler than the 3 piece type e-cig. Of course Leaford's videos lead me to vapor4life.

My Blu came and I started using it and never looking back to analog cigs, but I knew I wanted something a bit better than a Blu. So a day after I got the Blu I ordered up a vapor king.

The blu is going back tomorrow since I have my wonderful Vapor King now. I love how long the battery is lasting, the vapor and the little noise it makes when I draw in it, telling me its heating ( the little sizzle sound)

I just got through placing another order with them to stock up on cartomizers and some juice.
I just wish I would have found out about them sooner, but now that I have I plan on sticking with them for a long time.

firefox335

ECF Veteran
May 31, 2010
Ohio
I started out with Blu and although I like the vapor it produces when you refill esp with the PTB mod, I find that it is just not reliable. So far my UU Shorty has proved to be a work horse. I haven't had a cigarette in over 6 days and that's thanks in large part to V4L.

Ahhh - my battery is done charging! (had to go back to the Blu for about an hour while charging.) I think I need one more battery and I will be set. Okay, maybe 2. :laugh:

sooperdrave

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Maine
i started out with a V4L kit, and after 20+ years of smoking, i am finaly smoke free. i think the best compliment i can give V4L is that: i bought a joye ego and i absolutley hate it compared to the ease of use, flavor, and throat hit that i get from my vapor king. matter of fact, i dont think i would have stuck with vaping had i gone with a different PV. thanks V4L!!!!!

Cinjay

ECF Veteran
Jul 16, 2010
Lawrence Mass.
I was 9 years old when my two older sisters introduced me to cigarettes. I am now 48. 39 years of heavy smoking. I have to say that I loved to smoke. Every time I went to the doctor they ask if you smoke...never said yes always said "heavily". I have tried to quit in the past...don't know why.I really didn't want to. When my son passed away in Nov.08, I smoked even heavier. Got up to a little of three packs a day.
April 23,2010 my beautiful grand daughter was born. My first. I knew that she was going to be the one thing that would even make me consider thinking about trying to quit again.
My 48th birthday was approaching fast and I thought ...."NOW!"
The next day,out of sheer luck I got an e-mail from the Blu cigarette Co.
I thought what the heck might as well try it. So I ordered it that day 7/14. That in turn led me to this forum. Not sure how. Just doing some research on different things and I ended up here. Thank god!
The next day I ordered the UU package from V4L. On the 17th in was in my mailbox. Used it all day and knew I was hooked. My Blu arrived two days later and I didn't even open the package.(Just to get the RMA to fill out to send back.) I am happily on my third full day without a cigarette.
When I read all the posts I thought "no way can it happen that fast" no way can these people start the e-cig one day and decide that same day that they would never smoke again. But let me tell you....it does happen that fast. The minute you start to vape there is no reason to continue to smoke. It gives you everything you craved from a cigarette without the danger involved. I already can feel the difference in my breathing. I can see myself becoming a very old grandmother. Thanks V4L.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread