The Buzzards Recipe Book

Discussion in 'Notcigs' started by Bovinia, Dec 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bovinia

Bovinia Divine Bovine ECF Veteran

Want to share a great vape recipe? Or looking for one? Here's the place :)

This is my version of Caramel, Coconut Cookie:

Total 20% flavor (Flavor Art flavorings is what I use for this)
    37.5% Caramel
    37.5% Coconut
    12.5% White Chocolate
    12.5% Cookie

2. vikki59

vikki59 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I'm gona try this. I don't have white chocolate but I do have toffee, so I think I will try it with that.. Will let you know!

3. BuzzKill

BuzzKill Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Cool. good Idea Bov !

4. Bovinia

The original recipe from Salem used toffee where I use coconut. I bet it will still be good your way Vikki.

5. 908Tracy

908Tracy Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Great idea for it's own thread Bov!! (and Mike) ;)

I will def be trying this out. I cannot find all the flavors in one place though.....tried to last night.

6. Bovinia

Try ecigexpress :)

7. El Dee

El Dee Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Here's an old favorite retitled as Cinnicidal.....
    20% total flavor
    30% Cinnamon Red Hots
    70% Cinnamon
    I throw 3 drops of ez-sweetz in 60 ml...Yes I had too order that from e-z...
    Flavor Apprentice Flavors

8. Wharf Rat

Wharf Rat Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Where are you guys buying your nic ?

9. vikki59

vikki59 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

RTS is the only place I get mine. For me it has the best flavor. Nice clean flavor. Sometimes I vape it plain. Some call that "flavorless", but it really isn't flavorless... I just vape it either 70/30 or 60/40 pg/vg @ about 16ish mg. I say ish, because sometimes I do 18mg, some days I want 12mg :). It's a nice change sometimes.

Oops. I was editing it last nite and left out a sentence (Sometimes I vape it plain).:facepalm:. Didn't make sense. fixed it :)

10. Wharf Rat

Wharf Rat Registered Supplier ECF Veteran

Thanks Vikki ~

11. 908Tracy

RTS or Xtreme Vaping Wharf. Chased a sale ONCE....it wasn't pretty.....at all. Yuck!

12. mamamia

mamamia Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

What are the other 25% of your aroma? If you give a ratio in percent, then the total MUST sum up to 100% -- otherwise these aren't percents -- but only "per seventy-fives" :D

???

Sorry for being a nuisance, but I am a dedicated juice mixing freak.... ;)

13. Bovinia

Sorry for the confusion Mamamia! I'm mildly dyslexic and my math skills suffer.

Here's the recipe I use to make a 15ml batch of 12mg juice @ 20% flavoring

9ml PG/VG (your choice of blend)
    3ml of 60mg nic
    1ml Caramel
    1ml Coconut
    .5ml White Chocolate
    .5ml Cookie

Wharf I've always gotten my nic from MyFreedomSmokes, but I've heard so many good things about RTS that I'm going to try them next time I need to order.

14. mamamia

Thank you Bovinia! So your aroma proportions in % are approximately:

33,3...% Caramel
    33.3.....% Coconut
    16,75% White Chocolate
    16.75% Cookie

I am aware that this now sums up to a bit more than 100% which is ALSO wrong --- but I just calculated it quickly in my head.... ;)

20% FA is a bit high, isn't it? These flavours are much stronger than the American aromas... normally, I start with 5% (FA) if I want just a single flavour in a liquid, then let is steep (in the dark & warm) for around 5 days, make a taste test ... and if it's really too weak, I add maybe another 2% or so.... For mixes of course, all the ingredients sum up to more.

15. Bovinia

I do like my flavor very strong. I changed the percentages on my first post...gosh, did I miscalculate again on it? LOL

16. mamamia

In itself, it sums up to 100%. But 12.5 is not half of 37.5 ... there's the mistake ... *giggle* :D (never mind.... as long as you don't do that with nic juice, it won't do you too much harm). ;)

PS. I am also very much in favour of a strong (as it can get) flavour. It's just that FA explains on their website that there is a critical point with dosing too high, and that after this critical point your taste buds might be so overwhelmed that you might not taste anything at all beyond that point .... and some other (experienced) German mixer freaks also reported that the taste of their flavour went yucky beyond a certain percentage.... it's all trial and error. :)

17. mamamia

Here's a recipe I tried out a few weeks ago -- and people who had a chance to try it, just loved it. However I used one German aroma producer's product which is highly concentrated and needs to be prediluted by a 1:5 ratio before using it. (The company is called CBV and their website is: www.aromavielfalt.de) .. anyway, maybe you can find these flavours also with FA (but then I'm not sure about the percents, again: trial and error). The other aroma came from Health Cabin (in lack of another option at the time).

Kir Royal (a wonderful drink in "real world")

5% blackcurrant (CBV - prediluted by 1:5)
    6% champagne (HC)

Let it steep for a few days, shake well once in a while, put it into a dark drawer in a room at normal warm room temperature.

Enjoy.

Maybe tweak it a bit according to your taste. :)

18. Ma'am

Ma'am Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Not really a recipe, it is a "one flavor" juice, but I found these extremely helpful this time last year. Everyone knows this is the time of year for the yuckies and these juices were life savers for me.

Flavour Art Hypnotic Mist flavoring is a wonderful Sprite/7UP type of flavor that soothes an upset stomach. Their Peppermint flavor has the same effect on tummy troubles but it also is fantastic for relieving stuffy noses too.

Hypnotic mist is used at 20% but the Peppermint is very strong and I recommend using it at 5%. A drop or two of Ethyl Malto sweetner in the Peppermint gives it a candy cane flavor also.

19. 908Tracy

LOVING the recipes!!! I too like Hypnotic Mist Ma'am.

I've been after Todd at Vaperite to make me a candy cane, says he will work on it, then name it after me. (thought that was so cool of him!) Anyways, I will have to try your suggestion and make some of my own in the meantime. Thanks!

20. Bovinia

I have Hypnotic Mist and love it in the warm weather months :)

Mamamia, that sounds very tasty! I've found that I don't care for many of the fruit flavors, but I bet your recipe is one I might enjoy.

Tracy I hope you get that named candy cane!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.