The "DID" Foto Album ((Let us do the bigest Atomizer Album ever!))

Status
Not open for further replies.

ussr

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2011
nbcb
And mine...
fulllength.jpg

Uma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 4, 2010
Calif
Carrier for my DiD supplies while on the go. Very pocket or purse friendly. This one is a Selma Hayek version (it's sitting on my canvas tote bag that has handles). There are many versions & designs to choose from, even leather and non-padded. If a stiffer backing is needed, just insert cardboard clips. Mine is padded, with 2 zipper pockets. The main pocket holds 2 bottles of juice plus a battery case. OR a pill bottle with cut strands of wire and a juice. The front pocket carries the wire, mesh, wrench, zigzags, paperclips, etc.

Change Purse shown with all the stuff out or partly out so you can get a good idea of size. I would suggest pre-oxidizing and pre-rolling the wicks so you don't have to worry about oxidizing the wicks.

DIDchangepurse.jpg

Last edited:

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
I love this thread! Here are all of the pictures that I've taken of my DIDs so far! Many more to come!
Video of the mini DID:
Mini DID | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

There's just so much wrong with this pic IMO, but I'm gna post it anyways b/c it's the only group shot of my 3 DIDs!

Glass art anyone?

You can disregard that atty on the left, it's now obsolete and has been replaced by the mini DID ;)

0.85Ω=my sweetspot

Even if I find the tobacco liquid that god himself handed down to the vaping community, I'll still love and smoke my Padróns.

rwechsler

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 2, 2011
Los Angeles, CA
And lastly, here's part 1 of my 3 part unabridged guide to setting up a genesis atomizer (the DID in particular). In part 1, I cover oxidizing and rolling a wick, in part 2 I go over the process of actually wrapping a coil around your newly formed ss mesh wick, as well as go over some tips I suggest for adjusting your coil to get rid of hot spots, and in part 3 I go over a wide spectrum of tips and tricks that I employ to maximize vapor production, as well as just get your DID performing as well as it possibly can. All 3 videos are pretty damn long (part 1 is 20:07, part 2 is 14:45, and part 3 is 14:46), but if you're having trouble setting up your DID (or any genesis atty frankly), then I can almost guarantee that if you watch my videos and employ the suggestions I give, you will get your device working. But in the chance that you don't get what you need from my videos, I implore you to contact me on skype and I will assist you there. My skype username is rick.wechsler.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread