The E-Liquid Swap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy386

ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2009
San Jose, CA
I've got a bottle of tobacco 24mg, I think it is a 20% VG mix, its straight PG, I used maybe 1-2ml from it before I decided that I don't like tobacco any longer. Not just TV, but all tobacco flavors. Looking for similar amount, Vanilla, Strawberry, a Mint of some type. I'm pretty much open to just about anything, except coffee. I'm in CA if that makes a difference to anyone.

Shoot me a PM if interested.

-Jeremy

Last edited:

HappyCamper

ECF Veteran
Dec 8, 2009
Wyoming
I strictly use the doublers to mix with my own nic.

Snipped by me....
Whimz,
What strength nic do you use so the flavor stays the same?
I have 60mg unflavored, would only need 20% (approx.)... would I need to go to 100mg? Cuz I don't think I wanna mess with 100mg!!!8-o
Oh my goooooodness, I could get every single tasty a** flavor he makes by doing this!!!
Thanks in advance.
Trish

EDIT... Wait a sec, this would make way more than I need with lots of flavors, those bottles are huge.
I will do this with 1 bottle and buy the regular bottles w/ nic for the other flavors.
These juices are still a great price, maybe I won't mix at all...hmmmm.
Geez, sorry for my ramblings... heehee.

Last edited:

czarmoney

ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2009
Downriver, MI
I have a bottle (30ml) of butter cream. I'm just not a fan of this flavor. It's 24mg 20%vg, and looking for a similar worth of trade. Looking for new flavors to try, so something that is NOT banana's foster, Cafe Mochiatto, Carmel Apple, Orange, or Vanilla. I'd like to try tastyfinger specifically. Just looking to get around 30ml of something, even if it just adds up to that, so pm me an offer.

Edit: Okay, traded half the bottle, now have about 15ml of Butter Creme to Trade.

Last edited:
I've got a full bottle (minus <10 drops) of what is now known as Tastyfinger. In fact, this may be one of the last bottles ever produced with the old name...so it's a collector's item! Right? :thumbs:

It's 12mg/ml nic and 65%/35% PG/VG

I would like to trade for a zero-nic doubler. Any flavor except for Bananas Foster and Cafe Mocha, which I've already got. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

I've got a full bottle (minus <10 drops) of what is now known as Tastyfinger. In fact, this may be one of the last bottles ever produced with the old name...so it's a collector's item! Right? :thumbs:

It's 12mg/ml nic and 65%/35% PG/VG

I would like to trade for a zero-nic doubler. Any flavor except for Bananas Foster and Cafe Mocha, which I've already got. PM me if you're interested.

Thanks!

Actually, after further thought, I'm more interested in trading the Tastyfinger for a good tobacco flavor...something close to an analog. I know this is the TV trade thread but I know nothing about TV's tobacco flavor and I'm open to tobacco liquids from other vendors.

I don't really like the sweet tobacco flavors that seem to be so common.

Scott Tenorman

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
I just got a 48mg Amaretto Stone Sour (10%vg) and a doubler of the same (70/30) and its just not for me. There is very little gone, just enough to make 12ml of 6mg. I know some of you love it and I'm counting on you for trades!

Not really interested in coffee flavors or straight tobacco. I would probably consider anything else so give it a shot. Thanks!

Will update when it is gone.

whimzkool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
DFW
Regarding my ramblings above,
Hmmm, thinking I don't want to mess with perfection.
I'm keeping them just the way they were meant to be.:p

Hi Happy,
if you are wanting to dilute, say, 100 mg down to 12.5, as in my case, I use one ml 100mg to 7 mls of doubler: 25mg would be one ml of 100mg to 3 mls of doubler.
If you are working with 60mg... double the volume in doubler to dilute to 30mg, to get 15mg you would double the entire volume again, so, one ml of 60 mg would be added to three ml of doubler to achieve the 15mg.

Due to the higher concentrations of nic, I get no taste of the nic when diluting with so much doubler.. to me, the flavor is very robust. YMMV
whim
ps. another way to look at is: "I have 100mg nic liquid, but I want 20mg."
100/20=5... one part is obviously nic liquid... the remaining 4 parts is doubler; 1:4... hope this makes sense as I am not very good at communicating mathematics.

inicapem

ECF Veteran
Nov 2, 2009
Earth
I have a full bottle (minus 1ml-2ml) of Tobacco 24MG 10%VG. Tastes like an expensive tobacco product, but i have realized i want nothing to do with tobacco anymore.

Looking for just about anything, except Vanilla, Caramel, BB Cheesecake, Vanilla Butternut, Almond - because I already have these.

Really want to try ATF, but i doubt anyone will give that up :oops:

Update: Traded

Last edited:
Hi All,
I just went through the posts to see if anything was available for trade.
This is where I am @.

Both are in original TV bottles and will be delivered as received via UPS.

1. c.15ml 12mg Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake
(get a good cherry/chocolate taste from this) I mixed with a menthol and was nice
(TV custom mix) All PG
(I do have 100% USP VG also if you want to mix it in, just let me know how much and I will send in a separate bottle (I have 15ml bottles from TV)

2. c.15ml 12mg Peach Melba 90%PG/10%VG
(used 1/2 into TV empty bottle and added another 10% VG 100% USP (Health Food Store purchased)

Interested in TV products - Tobacco Menthol would be great.

Already have Atomic Cinacide & Tastyfinger, German Chocolate Cake.

Thanks,

Will

dgreen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 4, 2009
WI
I have a total of 3 Tasty Vapor E Liquids that I just received this week. I am just not to fond of any of these. They are all very tasty but they are not my cup of tea I guess you could say.

All three bottles are 24mg with 20% VG.

Bananas Foster - 28 ml left

Spiced Rum - Full - Only filled 1 Cart

Blueberry Cheesecake - Full - Only filled 1 Cart

I would only like to trade for other TV juices. Please send me what you have for trade.. I will be on for awhile so send me a message.

Send me a PM

**** TAKEN **** Thank you! :)

Hi All,
I just went through the posts to see if anything was available for trade.
This is where I am @.

Both are in original TV bottles and will be delivered as received via UPS.

1. c.15ml 12mg Cherry Chocolate Cheesecake
(get a good cherry/chocolate taste from this) I mixed with a menthol and was nice
(TV custom mix) All PG
(I do have 100% USP VG also if you want to mix it in, just let me know how much and I will send in a separate bottle (I have 15ml bottles from TV)

2. c.15ml 12mg Peach Melba 90%PG/10%VG
(used 1/2 into TV empty bottle and added another 10% VG 100% USP (Health Food Store purchased)

Interested in TV products - Tobacco Menthol would be great.

Already have Atomic Cinacide & Tastyfinger, German Chocolate Cake.

Thanks,

Will

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
  • Deleted by j0ker
  • Reason: deleted per OP request
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread