The E-Liquid Swap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

jebey29

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Winnsboro,LA
So im looking at my stock and realize i don't have enough flavors from TV so I would like to swap 3ML samples with anyone who is interested. I have 20 3ml bottles on order that should be here by tuesday/wednesday. I will pay to ship priority mail to you and expect the same in return. Im only interested in flavors i don't have already. Also, only interested in juices that are 24MG or higher.

Here is what i have to offer:

Amaratto Stone Sour 36MG 10%VG
Bananas Foster 24MG 20%VG
Wintergreen 48MG 10%VG
tobacco/Menthol 24MG 20%VG
Pina Colada 36MG 10%VG
Watermelon 24MG 20%VG
Banana Creme 24MG 20%VG
Butterfinger 36MG 10%VG
Menthol (Plain) 48MG 10%VG
Lemonade 36MG 10%VG
Grape 36MG 10%VG
Tropical Punch 36MG 10%VG
Spiced Rum 36MG 10%VG
Peach Melba 36MG 10%VG
German Choc. Cake 36MG 10%VG
Blueberry Cheese Cake 36MG 10%VG
Cafe Machiatto 36MG 10%VG
Vanilla 36MG 10%VG
Cafe Mocha 36MG 10%VG
Atomic Fireball 48MG 10%VG Can mix this to your desired strength
Atomic Fireball Doubler 70/30

Let me know what you have to offer.

Thanks

generositus

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Denver
I have a half full bottle of pina colada that I would love to trade samplers for, also a bottle of the loranns free macchiato that is mostly full I would also love to trade samplers for. Also a bottle of almost completely full I'd trade the whole thing or samplers.

All bottles are 35%VG, the rootbeer and pina colada are 24mg and the macchiato is 12mg.

Also I would love a suggestion on a good local/chain sort of store where I could purchase sampler bottles in the various small sizes.

edit: I'm willing to trade for almost any flavor out there, love the chocolate based liquids but am also interested in trying the other flavors.

Last edited:

aki

Jan 3, 2010
Miami, FL
I decided to go out on a limb and try the Loranns free Cafe Machiatto since it was the flavor of the week. I prefer sweeter flavors, it was a little too much like expresso for me. I've tried coming back to it after a while, and the flavor isn't really growing on me.

It's 24 mg with 20% VG. Pretty much nearly full, as I've only used a dozen or so drops.

I'm up for trading for pretty much anything, but I do admit I am interested in Amaretto Stone Sour.

lilolmedn

ECF Veteran
Jan 27, 2010
New Orleans, Louisiana
LOOKING TO TRADE FOR ANOTHER DOUBLER and 48MG Bottle! (OR 4 Ounces of various juices at or above 12mgnic strength)

I have up for trade 1 FULL 4oz Cafe Mocha Doubler 35% VG and to match 1 FULL 1oz Cafe Mocha at 48mg/nic Pure PG

Please PM me with offers... again I want another doubler/nic combo or 4oz's of various flavors... they dont have to be completely full... just let me know!! =D

ZERO

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2010
people's republic
I have a JC Tennessee Cured 18mg 30ml with just one cart missing.

Looking for any HALO, HV NHALER or Liquid Express liquids..
smoke.gif

whimzkool

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 29, 2009
DFW
I strictly use the doublers to mix with my own nic. Happy to swap 10 ml samples of the following (though I can nic it up if you want, specify strength):
Butterfinger, tobacco, menthol, (or combo tob/menthol), raspberry-menthol.

Flavors I'm interested in, fruity; blueberry cheesecake, peach melba, bananas foster, etc., and atomic fireball, can be no nic doubler, or, 12-15 mg... either is fine.

jryanj83

ECF Veteran
Apr 10, 2009
Roswell, GA
Ok, I took the plunge and got some Tasty Vapor Juice! While I absolutely love my Blueberry Cheesecake, I didn't care too much for my Dulche De Leche and Tutti-Frutti. They are not bad just don't fit my tastes.

SO..... I am able to trade up to 6ml smaple sizes of these flavors (Dulche De Leche and Tutti-Frutti) I have 2 6ml bottles and a syringe to measure any ml up to 6. These are 48mg strength and have 10% VG. I have had no problems dripping with them in my 510 at all!

I would like to trade for Lemonade, or lemonade mixed with any fruit (hopefully Cherry Lemonade) Also would like to try Banana's Foster, Any other cheesecake besides blueberry (i have plenty), butter rum, butter cream, and other flavors around that range. Sorry not interested in tobbaco flavors unless you have some OUTSTANDING mix that you think others should try.

One last note. I would prefer to trade for the flavors above in 36/48mg strengths, I was FINALLY able to put the analogs down with 48mg (2 packs a day b4) so if you've got the weaker stuff sorry but I'm not ready to cut my nic just yet.

Thanks again for being such a great community! PM with any possible trades you'd like to make and we'll go from there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread