Not open for further replies.

thaitee

ECF Veteran
Feb 5, 2010
AZ
I am looking to trade in small sample sizes. I don't have much, I have:
tobacco menthol (no nic)50/50vg doubler,
bananas foster70/30vg(can cut with a doubler),
atomic cinnacide 80/20vg(can cut with a 70/30vgdoubler).

I am looking for something very flavorful. Butter rum especially! Open to other suggestions.I need at least a 25-35% vg mix,as I have an intolerance to straight pg

Last edited:

uzzaperez

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2009
Perez-uzza to this day
  • Deleted by j0ker
  • Reason: removed per user request

Kimmy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2009
Looking to trade one bottle of 24mg Banana fosters 1oz bottle (10% vg). Used one carto worth. Will trade for strawberry cheesecake, tastyfinger, atomic cincide (or whatever its called now), german choc cake, cafe mocha, or butter creme or other fancy creations

Also have one bottle 24mg pure pg ATF willing to trade for something with higher vg

MacDiver

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2010
Morehead City, NC
I am looking to trade in small sample sizes. I don't have much, I have:
tobacco menthol (no nic)50/50vg doubler,
bananas foster70/30vg(can cut with a doubler),
atomic cinnacide 80/20vg(can cut with a 70/30vgdoubler).

I am looking for something very flavorful. Butter rum especially! Open to other suggestions.I need at least a 25-35% vg mix,as I have an intolerance to straight pg

PM sent!

Yummmm!

:)

Lina

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I have a bottle of Vanilla from Tasty Vapor that I am looking to trade for other TV flavors or ?. This is practically a full bottle - with only a little missing... I only filled 2-3 carts with it.. Please PM me with your offer. Its just not what we were looking for in a Vanilla.

Also have a 30ml bottle of Cherry 12mg - with only a little missing... I only filled 2-3 carts with it.

I have a high rating on ebay if you need to see any references. just look up webpagepro ---

Thanks in Advance! :thumbs:

Last edited:

Scott Tenorman

ECF Veteran
Jul 22, 2009
Aurora, Colorado
I just got a 48mg Amaretto Stone Sour (10%vg) and a doubler of the same (70/30) and its just not for me. There is very little gone, just enough to make 12ml of 6mg. I know some of you love it and I'm counting on you for trades!

Not really interested in coffee flavors or straight tobacco. I would probably consider anything else so give it a shot. Thanks!

Will update when it is gone.

TRADED. Thank you.

Hi All,
With my first TV order, I did it incorrectly and ordered too low of mg nic (ie.24 instead of 48) for my atomic & tasty, so I have a ton of doubler left. i know that this is out there and probably noone will jump on it, but would anyone want to trade doubler for doubler or a lesser ml amount nic sample for doubler. I have 2oz of each left.
I have atomic, tasty, german chocolate cake, peach melba, tobacco menthol and a menthol doubler on the way.

Would like to try something that is not chocolate based.

please PM me or post, I check (and am on the forums) all the time.
product will be shipped usps in original TV bottles.
thanks,
Will

JustSayHuh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2009
Houston, Tx
Is anyone willing to part with some sampler flavors? I would like to try German Choc Cake, Blueberry Cheesecake, Butter Rum, Chocolate Covered Cherry, Pina Colada, strawberry cheesecake - I will be happy to pay for them!

I can send you samples of German Choc Cake, Butter Rum & Choc Covered Cherry. I don't have the others though. PM me your addy and let me know what nic level you prefer on the Butter Rum and CCC. The German Choc Cake I have is 24mg and I do not have a doubler for that. No payment necessary!!

JustSayHuh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 17, 2009
Houston, Tx
Really want to try German Chocolate Cake. I've had bad luck with chocolate flavors from other vendors, but this just sounds SO good. The only flavor I have to trade is Banannas Foster (12 strength 10% vg). Hit me back, willing to pay if trade isn't possible.

I can hook you up with some GCC @ 24mg.. I am putting together some samples for lina so let me know and I will send you a sample too. PM your addy and no trade or money necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread