The E-Liquid Swap Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

2aruba

ECF Veteran
Feb 2, 2010
Ohio
I have a bottle of mad vapes Wintergreen 24 mg nic, Mark sent it to me and I just am not into menthol flavors. I haven't used any of it. I think it might be a 10 ml bottle? I'm not sure of the size. Anyhow, I would love to try a sample of TV Tasty Finger or Pina Colada. Happy to send the wintergreen to anyone who is interested? Otherwise it will just sit and collect dust!

Shelbeethehmmrgirl

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2009
Belle, West Virginia, United States
Hello all I have a nearly full bottle of TV Tobacco 24mg 20% VG it only has maybe 2 to 3 ml gone. I don't care for it as this was my first order from TV I am willing to trade for just about anything I would like to try Bananas foster, or Amerotto Stone. But I will try anything please PM me with offers

metalbom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Las Vegas
www.rrvaporz.com
Hey, I have two doubler's I'm willing to trade, about 4 mL are gone from both. I have cafe mocha and cafe machiato. Interested in pretty much any flavor other than banana fosters, atomic cinnacide and tasty finger. Looking to trade for similarly full doublers. PM me if you are interested, thanks.

xpnsvtoys

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 4, 2008
Winchester, Va
I made my first order with TV about two weeks ago...I ordered some Amaretto Stone Sour and it is just not my thing...I have only used maybe 20 drops, bottle is practically full...

Amaretto Stone Sour - 24mg - 20% VG

I would like to trade it for (in order of importance, need to be at least 24mg and 20%VG):

Tastyfinger
Chocolate Covered Cherry
German Chocolate Cake
Butter Rum
Cafe Macchiato
Cafe Mocha
Butter Cream

generositus

ECF Veteran
Jan 16, 2010
Denver
I'm gonna post a update since my stock and whatnot has changed a bunch from the last post. To make it a little easier to gauge levels and all that I'll throw in a bad camera phone picture.
photopj.jpg

I have six flavors and since the labels are a bit hard to read since I turned them so you could see the liquid level here they are from right to left: Choc 712(12mg, 35%vg) Rootbeer Float(24mg, 35%vg) Loranne Free Cafe Macchiato(12mg, 35%VG) Pina Colada(24mg, 35%vg) Marshmellow/Cherry/Choc 712(12mg, 35%VG) and lastly Bananas Foster(12mg, 35%vg)

I'll soon have a Lemon-Lime mix, german choc cake, tastyfinger and a whole lot of peach melba all at the 12mg and I think maybe 20%vg.

I don't know if anyone would want to buy any of these bottles but make and offer if you really want and I'll be glad to consider it, the rootbeer float or marsh/choc/cherry would be eaisiest to buy out right since they're almost full.

I would love to trade samplers with anyone though and would love to try any flavor other then the listed above except tobacco or menthol. I have some 3ml bottles laying around though I might buy some 5ml ones since I think they make better samplers.

Edit: Man that was fast! Pretty much all of the bottles have been spoken for, only the macciato remains and I need some of that to hold me over until my next order gets here :D

Last edited:

redgirl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brunswick, MD
I have 3 bottles of TV that just aren't my taste. They are all practically full:

-Amaretto doubler
-Spiced Rum 24mg, 20% VG
-Cafe Macchiato (Lorann's free), 24mg, 20% VG

The only other TV flavors I've tried are AC, Tastyfinger, Vanilla, Blueberry Cheesecake, Amaretto Stone Sour, & Tobacco. I would like to try flavors other than these. I'd prefer to trade bottle for bottle, but if I don't get any offers I'd be willing to send out sample bottles for other samples.

Attachments

• DSC00549.jpg
    DSC00549.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 46
  • DSC00550.jpg
    DSC00550.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 37

metalbom

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 7, 2009
Las Vegas
www.rrvaporz.com
Anyone have no nicotine samplers of any regular non diy flavors from TV. I'm interested in any flavor other than cafe mocha, cafe machiato, atomic cinnacide, tastyfinger and banana fosters. I'd be willing to buy the sample or trade for any of the flavors I listed other than cafe machiato, the samples would be coming from a doubler, so no nicotine. PM me if you have any.

Last edited:

mn shutterbug

ECF Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
Marshall, MN - USA
I'd like to trade 10 or 12 ml of 24 mg Atomic Cinnacide for something that isn't quite so over powering. I love my Atomic, but need something else for a break. I'm thinking something along the line of Cafe Macchiatto or Cafe Mocha. I need a reply today or something sent out by tomorrow.

Last edited:
I have a brand new bottle of Tastyfinger 10%VG/12mg Nic. I filled one cart with it about 8 drops or so and wasn't stoked.

For trade I'll take Atomic Cinnacide, Amaretto Stone Sour, Pecan Pie. Must be 24mg nic and either 10% or 20% VG.

Geez I'm a picky son of a gun! :D

Please PM with responses.

Last edited:
I have small bottles (6?) of 12nic 10vg carmel, spiced rum, and bananas foster (I also have doublers of atomic and cafe maccihato) wtt for GCC! I'd even be willing to buy some gcc samples (6-15 12nic preferably). Not sure I love it enough to buy a BIG bottle yet- had a sample sent earlier and liked it with the sweetener and a little menthol. would also take tasty finger, smores or similar. shoot me a PM! *Edit! Thanks folks! Trades made

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread