The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
how much would it cost to send a mod back to fasttech from the US? It looks like I ordered an iJoy in Tiffany Blue by mistake.
They have a Florida address for returns, but you will need to contact them for the address and RMA.

b.m.

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2014
Ohio
I am envious of the service you get in the US! In Canada, we're not so lucky with Canada Post (I've had stuff arrive 30 days after it was received into Canada). But you're right the about the China parcel service cranking them out of the country right now - I'm sure they will be going full tilt until the 22nd to get as much out as they can.
This is definitely not typical for us though,at least not for me haha.This one and another Ft package that shipped the same day are the 2 fastest i have ever seen on any of my orders from China.The last order i placed was back around 11/10 or so,it sat in China for a week before it was processed,then took 19 days to clear customs,then sat another week at the post office in Chicago,then once it hit my post office,they sent it to another post office before it finally got back to my po and was eventually delivered to me.This is not typical either,just showing how far across the scale my orders have been,but most of the time my stuff averages roughly 15 or so days from date of shipping to the time it's in my hands.I feel for ya though,i have heard some horror stories about Canada post,and especially Canada customs.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2014
Brant County Canada
I am envious of the service you get in the US! In Canada, we're not so lucky with Canada Post (I've had stuff arrive 30 days after it was received into Canada). But you're right the about the China parcel service cranking them out of the country right now - I'm sure they will be going full tilt until the 22nd to get as much out as they can.

It all depends where it goes through customs. If it is Richmond then a month is not out of the question then a week to get across the country by CP.

Reactions: ceeceeisme

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
I ALWAYS use Canada ePacket. For an extra $1-2 per shipment, it makes a huge difference in shipping time. I'm averaging 2 weeks or less to Whitby. My last SingPost order took 7 weeks.

Reactions: ceeceeisme

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2016
Niagara Region, ON CANADA
I ALWAYS use Canada ePacket. For an extra $1-2 per shipment, it makes a huge difference in shipping time. I'm averaging 2 weeks or less to Whitby. My last SingPost order took 7 weeks.

The last time I paid the extra $1.29 for ePacket it took 4 weeks to get here so I probably won't bother with that again. Mind you everything seems to take longer to get to where I live now as compared to when I lived in Toronto.

I've waited as long as 49 days (from date shipped) to as little as 11 days (from date shipped).

Right now I'm still waiting on a package from eFun.top that shipped Nov.23rd. :(

With Canada Post there is no consistency.

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
I sent a message to FT support yesterday asking them why my order, which I was told shipped on 1/18, would be trackable. When I try to track it, it appears to not be in the system. I sent my query to support eleven hours ago. I am hoping for a quick response today. I want it to be en route before the national holiday!!

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I sent a message to FT support yesterday asking them why my order, which I was told shipped on 1/18, would be trackable. When I try to track it, it appears to not be in the system. I sent my query to support eleven hours ago. I am hoping for a quick response today. I want it to be en route before the national holiday!!

Have you tried 17track.net ?

But I have had some packages not show on tracking till 5 days after it was shipped, and that is all support will tell, to wait.

Last edited:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    Have you tried 17track.net ?

But I have had some packages not show on tracking till 5 days after it was shipped, and that is all support will tell, to wait.

Yes. I'm trying to track with 17Track.net as well as with the link I got from Fast Tech with the shipping notification. I am glad to know that you've had an FT package take so long to become trackable! That gives me hope that this sucker will be on the boat or plane prior to the holiday!

Reactions: Nailz

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 29, 2015
    I'm so happy! My package is now trackable! I still worry that it may not leave China before the holiday, but my odds are much better now!!

Product & Tracking Information
    Postal Product:
    • First-Class Package International Service
    Features:
      • Small Packets

DATE & TIME
    STATUS OF ITEM
    January 21, 2017 , 4:05 am

Acceptance

CHINA

corn flakes

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2014
    Brant County Canada
    FastTech Chinese New Year Sale & Clearance Sale
    To celebrate the coming year of the Rooster and to appreciate for the time customers have to wait for shipping while we are on holiday, FastTech is going to launch a site-wide promotion and clearance sale.

20170120-8f6bed84ded5434b8aeff918016d65e4.jpg

New Year Sale

Promotion Date: January 25, 2017 to February 3, 2017 (US central time)
    Code: REDPACKET
    Discount: 20% off (1/25-1/27), 10% off (1/28-2/3)

Clearance Sale

Discount: 40% off selected items

Please click into "Sale" page for quantity limited items.

Special notices:

1. The coupon code can not be used with drop shipping orders.
    2. Offer valid: January 25, 2017 to February 3, 2017 (US central time)
    3. This offer is not stackable with other offers and discounts.
    4. Code "REDPACKET" is not applicable on Clearance Sale items.
    5. Code "REDPACKET" is not applicable on "Price Drops" items.
    6. OVMS products are not included in this promotion offer.

corn flakes

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 29, 2014
    Brant County Canada
    The not stackable clause gets me every time. I tend to buy multiples of inexpensive items. The multiple discount is much less, and that is all I get.

Put one item in the cart. Apply code. Change quantity. Works for me.

Rickb119

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 20, 2013
    Greeley, CO, USA
    The not stackable clause gets me every time. I tend to buy multiples of inexpensive items. The multiple discount is much less, and that is all I get.
    That explains why the last discount code (Christmas) was not applied to my order, that didn't get ordered because of that. That's OK though as everything is still in my cart and @corn flakes just gave us the "work around". :) Thank you. :thumb:

westhc

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Dec 13, 2013
    San Francisco Bay Area, CA, USA
    FYI

New Year Sale

Code: REDPACKET
    Discount: 20% off (1/25-1/27), 10% off (1/28-2/3)

The sale as listed on fasttech.com as well as what Noel posted in the promotions thread now says 15% NOT 20% off for 1/25-1/27.

Well darn.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread