The FastTech Thread for All FastTech Posts (Part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida

DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Reactions: Burnie

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
It says 1.2 to 4.2 w. I assume they mean volts. So, it can take either type of battery: AA or 14500 li-on.

What battery do you use?

Have been eying those unfortunately don't have any 14500's and it's pretty much impossible to import lithium batteries to Canada now :(

But... I have 12 LG HE4's I've retired from Vaping (over 200 cycles) which I use for flashlights.. I already have 3 of those ones I got and love em :D
You Don't need 14500 batteries, I use Alkaline AA batteries, and it is Really Bright (more so with 14500, but not needed). I love these, use them in my work crawling in crawl spaces and attics, just ordered 2 more with the sale going on. Also like it is just On/Off, not the blinking crap that some of them have, I just want On/Off :facepalm: :D

Reactions: Rickb119

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
You Don't need 14500 batteries, I use Alkaline AA batteries, and it is Really Bright (more so with 14500, but not needed). I love these, use them in my work crawling in crawl spaces and attics, just ordered 2 more with the sale going on. Also like it is just On/Off, not the blinking crap that some of them have, I just want On/Off :facepalm: :D
I'm one of the few that actually like the strobe light. Yes it's annoying but that's the point, it annoys the hell out of black bears which are a problem around here...

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 30, 2015
ON. Canada
Contemplating ordering this... 6.62$ after the code....

$7.79 S30 Nano Styled 1800mAh E-Cigarette Battery - stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Not for personal use but... There's no vape shop where I live, I always have people approaching me asking if I have a spare vape and I have a pile of 22mm tanks I'll never use sitting in a box leaking all over each other lol

Question/Dilemma is... Do I order something I'd probably just give away but would never use for personal use? :/

clnire

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 15, 2013
Florida
I tried an experiment with quantities and the coupon discount. Yes, if you select 1 and then apply the discount, you get the discount (duh). But if you then up the quantity, you get the regular price before the quantity discount. Seems you get one or the other. No problem, still ordered because items I ordered are for a friend (spending their money :rolleyes: ). The coupon discount of 15% was marginally more than the quantity discount.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    Wow never thought I would say this, but after 4 years of vaping, there really isn't anything I want or need, and not like I didn't try, spent a hour last night browsing fasttech and ended up with nothing in my cart, more for everyone else, happy shopping :)

MMW

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Oct 8, 2015
    NH
    Wow never thought I would say this, but after 4 years of vaping, there really isn't anything I want or need, and not like I didn't try, spent a hour last night browsing fasttech and ended up with nothing in my cart, more for everyone else, happy shopping :)
    Blasphemy! :D

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 30, 2015
    ON. Canada

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Niagara Region, ON CANADA

$7.79 S30 Nano Styled 1800mAh E-Cigarette Battery - stainless steel at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Not for personal use but... There's no vape shop where I live, I always have people approaching me asking if I have a spare vape and I have a pile of 22mm tanks I'll never use sitting in a box leaking all over each other lol

Question/Dilemma is... Do I order something I'd probably just give away but would never use for personal use? :/

Will FT even ship that to Canada? I don't think so...

Reactions: ChelsB

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016

Nevermind... I see that they DO indeed ship the smaller batteries, just not 18650's.

Canadian_Vaper

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 30, 2015
    ON. Canada
    Nevermind... I see that they DO indeed ship the smaller batteries, just not 18650's.
    Yeah they'll ship internal batteries...

So... 10 18650's in a power bank... No problem....

1 18650 in a protective case... Problem...

Pretty sure efun.top will ship them in cheap 18650 power packs to get around the regulations...

Last edited:
    Reactions: ceeceeisme

ceeceeisme

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Aug 30, 2016
    Yeah they'll ship internal batteries...

So... 10 18650's in a power bank... No problem....

1 18650 in a protective case... Problem...

Pretty sure efun.top will ship them in cheap 18650 power packs to get around the regulations...

Yeah, I get my 18650's from eFun.top - they ship them in little cardboard boxes via ePacket, no problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread