The Good the Bad and the downright bizarre...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
6mj6z8s.jpg

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country

Nice!
Thats not a mod tho.
That's a Cobray derringer with a tank stuck in the business end.
Cobrays are extremely fun to shoot.
Cheap guns are like cheap mechs... You have to fiddle with them to get them to work right, and if you dont know what you are doing you will eventually get hurt.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
It would be bad if you discharged it.
I remember reading an article in a gun magazine where a guy who reloaded his own ammo wrote in complaining of excessive kick from his handgun. A Magum is a man's gun right?
Turns out he had omitted to put powder in the first round, which was pushed down the barrel by the primer and wedged in the barrel. So each successive round was pilling up behind it. There was a picture posted of the barrel cut in half, with all six rounds end-to-end.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    Turns out he had omitted to put powder in the first round, which was pushed down the barrel by the primer and wedged in the barrel. So each successive round was pilling up behind it. There was a picture posted of the barrel cut in half, with all six rounds end-to-end.
    Not good.
    Check your powder drop at least twice.
    Must have had a "good" barrel, to stack up 6 rounds!
    (the "better half" shoots a magnum, no problem):thumb:

Northy

Verified Member
    Feb 27, 2015
    Bingil Bay, QLD, Australia
    It would be bad if you discharged it.
    I remember reading an article in a gun magazine where a guy who reloaded his own ammo wrote in complaining of excessive kick from his handgun. A Magum is a man's gun right?
    8 rounds even...
    j9SckkZ.jpg

I seriously don't know how they didn't realise nothing was coming out of the business end. Must normally be a terrible shot.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 26, 2013
    God's Country
    8 rounds even...
    j9SckkZ.jpg

I seriously don't know how they didn't realise nothing was coming out of the business end. Must normally be a terrible shot.

Should have played the lottery that day.

Probably unloaded the gun at the target.
    "Spray and pray" technique.

ThaFuzz

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 18, 2015
    Virginia Beach
    8 rounds even...
    j9SckkZ.jpg

:nah::confused::eek:o_OHoe... lee.... effin.... crapsnacks batman...... i have no idea how there is not a terribly disfigured person behind this..... makes me think s&w is doing it right though...

Reactions: Eskie

Sickbabies

Verified Member
    Aug 15, 2016
    New York
    Made it myself.

Kudos to you! Very unique design. Am I correct in assuming that the ribbon-y (beautiful) Copper leaf compresses onto the copper accent on top to function as the button? And the copper at the back slides out and pivots to remove batteries?

Edit: P.S. 18350 or what?

Reactions: Verb

Verb

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Apr 26, 2014
    Eastern, PA, USA
    Kudos to you! Very unique design. Am I correct in assuming that the ribbon-y (beautiful) Copper leaf compresses onto the copper accent on top to function as the button? And the copper at the back slides out and pivots to remove batteries?

Edit: P.S. 18350 or what?
    Yes, that is the switch and it slides & swings open. 18650 and a silver feed tube. Very cumfortable to carry, not so easy to pocket.
    image.jpg

Sickbabies

Verified Member
    Aug 15, 2016
    New York
    Yes, that is the switch and it slides & swings open. 18650 and a silver feed tube. Very cumfortable to carry, not so easy to pocket.
    View attachment 600819

Awesome! Maybe you could work on a v2 with one of those stubby 5ml squonk bottles embedded right under the 510. Sure you would sacrifice capacity but It would be much more pocketable ;)

Love the battery door execution and the whole pipe style

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread