The Good the Bad and the downright bizarre...

Status
Not open for further replies.

sonicbomb

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 17, 2015
1187 Hundertwasser
5ZLvaDV.jpg

muzichead

Resident Knucklehead
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 7, 2011
Illinois
Lol.
Nah... We aren't marketing this stuff to minors, what would ever give you that crazy idea?
SMH
You do realize that the Pokemon craze started in 1996, right? Those that grew up with it are mostly in their 30's now like my youngest son. He has binders of cards and even Pokemon Pogs also, so I would guess this was "not" a marketing ploy at minors!! If that is how you feel about that, what are you're thoughts on this? I want to say this has been around now for almost 3yrs...
upload_2016-12-22_10-23-47.jpeg

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
You do realize that the Pokemon craze started in 1996, right? Those that grew up with it are mostly in their 30's now like my youngest son. He has binders of cards and even Pokemon Pogs also, so I would guess this was "not" a marketing ploy at minors!! If that is how you feel about that, what are you're thoughts on this? I want to say this has been around now for almost 3yrs...
View attachment 622939

Quite frankly I could care less.
I support adults making their own decisions.
You should know my position on this stuff from my posts.

I think marketing mass produced mods built to look like toys is a terrible marketing plan, but I dont support any type of restrictions at all.

If it sells, more power to 'em.
As a business man its a ridiculously, hilariously, bad idea, and has earned the jokes that will surely follow.
:facepalm:

Highwayman1224

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2012
Goodyear, AZ
View attachment 622939
I've actually got one of those.....lol
480a94a33cc23787aa5a7e2ee43c7ec8.jpg

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
Quite frankly I could care less.
I support adults making their own decisions.
You should know my position on this stuff from my posts.

I think marketing mass produced mods built to look like toys is a terrible marketing plan, but I dont support any type of restrictions at all.

If it sells, more power to 'em.
As a business man its a ridiculously, hilariously, bad idea, and has earned the jokes that will surely follow.
:facepalm:
I'll admit to being an eternal kid, or at best a teenager, when it comes to mods and guitars :)

Sent from my M7_PLUS using Tapatalk

Reactions: Cheallaigh

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread