DancingHeretik

Dancing in the Chaos
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 20, 2011
San Antonio, TX
Found a budget side-fire button mech: 69 SS Telescopic Mechanical mod
No idea why it's named that, don't wanna know either.
Plus of course since it's from FT it's out of stock.
Oooooh, pretty!

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Yah, no doubt. Heck, that 69 SS Telescopic Mechanical Mod mention for example. That's like it coulda been named by SATC's Samantha Jones. But nobody's jumped on that yet. Despite the easy opening.
(how many puns/innuendos were contained in that previous paragraph? The correct answer will win.......)
I would like to have a authentic 69 mod they are pretty cool. They have some Brass ones they are about 150 US. I have a authentic Nemesis and a Alpha rta, they will be with me till the end :)

69 Telescopic Mod Devices - Atmomixani

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
I could use some empty bottles :?:
Someone from here is sending me bottles I needed them terribly. I cant wait till they get here. I help people out with liquid and they never return them even though I ask.

aldenf

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 26, 2014
NYC, NJ, USA
Someone from here is sending me bottles I needed them terribly. I cant wait till they get here. I help people out with liquid and they never return them even though I ask.

You're kind to gift people vliquid and they can't even return the empty bottles? I do the same but my friends know they better return the empties or they ain't gettin' no mo'! Common courtesy as far as I'm concerned. Maybe we should charge a deposit on the bottles like the old soda and milk companies...

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
You're kind to gift people vliquid and they can't even return the empty bottles? I do the same but my friends know they better return the empties or they ain't gettin' no mo'! Common courtesy as far as I'm concerned. Maybe we should charge a deposit on the bottles like the old soda and milk companies...
They do not understand the importance of them cause they do not DYI. Bottles are the number one utensil you need for making liquid.

Kenna

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2014
Texas, USA
They do not understand the importance of them cause they do not DYI. Bottles are the number one utensil you need for making liquid.
Cut them off if they can't figure out how to give the bottles back. How inconsiderate! Better yet, make them supply their own bottles.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk

rhelton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2014
spokane, wa
Cut them off if they can't figure out how to give the bottles back. How inconsiderate! Better yet, make them supply their own bottles.

Sent from my LG-V700 using Tapatalk
I had to do that the other day. And ill keep doing that from now on I just dont have em to spare anymore.

O.C.D.MakesMeDoIt

Verified Member
Jan 9, 2016
Arizona
What about your pkg today @roxynoodle ? Any luck?
5261-5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread